Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In loving memory - Wilkes Mcdermid

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I know there's a lot of love today for the fallen one, ER, and I understand this.

I want people here while they are reflecting on life, to also remember Wilkes Mcdermid, one of our British heroes.

He wasn't violent, he was a super intelligent STEMcel, everyone spoke very highly of him.

He was primarily a proponent of the racepil (he was a riceman in London), but also alluded to height and status. He sought answers from normies, he even did statistical studies (if there was no bias then the number of EFWM couples = WFEM, but he found a 95% skew here).

He even went to a mental hospital and was fed same bluepilled shit. It would have been better if he came here.

In the end he coped with food, had a very good blog about it, went to his favourite rooftop restaurant, sent out his memoirs, and jumped to the street 12 stories below.

RIP brave sir

I know there's a lot of love today for the fallen one, ER, and I understand this.

I want people here while they are reflecting on life, to also remember Wilkes Mcdermid, one of our British heroes.

He wasn't violent, he was a super intelligent STEMcel, everyone spoke very highly of him.

He was primarily a proponent of the racepil (he was a riceman in London), but also alluded to height and status. He sought answers from normies, he even did statistical studies (if there was no bias then the number of EFWM couples = WFEM, but he found a 95% skew here).

He even went to a mental hospital and was fed same bluepilled shit. It would have been better if he came here.

In the end he coped with food, had a very good blog about it, went to his favourite rooftop restaurant, sent out his memoirs, and jumped to the street 12 stories below.

RIP brave sir

this is a guy who was gaslighted his entire life

read his blog, people just blamed his personality endlessly

I remember him

I remember him
We need to remember everyone we loved and lost, we can lose them so easily.
It's quite likely an incel is roping right now because society blamed him for his failures, and he couldn't find us.

May his soul rest in peace.

He blackpilled himself without any tinder experiments/scientific facts or Jeremy meeks. He opened his own eyes to the truth which is a huge display of IQ itself.

A man who can teach himself the truth far exceeds the intelligence of the man who was taught the truth.

He blackpilled himself without any tinder experiments/scientific facts or Jeremy meeks. He opened his own eyes to the truth which is a huge display of IQ itself.

A man who can teach himself the truth far exceeds the intelligence of the man who was taught the truth.
Absolutely. I'm just worried there are so many others like him who don't write their thoughts down, and just sui and best they might get is a mention in the paper with sone normie saying 'yeah he seemed like a nice guy, was always a bit of a loner'. No shit he was a loner you fucking retard, he was a loner because he didn't look like Chris Hemsworth and didn't have a dick like Johnny Sins, and you fuckers reverse reinforced those facts to him everyday!

The current anti incel propaganda right now is gonna make it worse, more men will be scared to come forward in safe spaces like this

He's the prime example of a guy who became too self-aware and knew too much

Then all of his friends he told of his discoveries gave him personality PUA bootstraps advice

this is a guy who was gaslighted his entire life

read his blog, people just blamed his personality endlessly
The bluepill is a waste of time at best and lethal at worst. I wonder if he would have killed himself if he had found the blackpill instead early on

The bluepill is a waste of time at best and lethal at worst. I wonder if he would have killed himself if he had found the blackpill instead early on

"I think it needs to be judged because, when you break the whole thing down, Wilkes' conclusion seems kind of cruel imo. It basically boils down to if you're short and asian you might as well kill yourself. "

So much irony since short asian girls are fucking tall black and white guys, endlessly, forever.

I remember him, his story really struck me. May he rest in peace in Incelhalla

I remember him, his story really struck me. May he rest in peace in Incelhalla

his blood is on asian foids roastie flaps

He had the balls to speak the truth. One thing I've found when I speak to people, is the skin in the game bias is 100x more prevalent in Asian men than white, black, or Indian. It exists amongst Arab men too, but nowhere near like Asian men. Could this be due to the face culture in Asia?

Asian men are least likely to accept the racepill and most likely to cope, because if is directly an admission of inferiority on their parts, and they have been conditioned from their tiger mom days to never accept this.

Mogs me because courage

Mogs me because courage
If he waited 4 years to see what the world became he could have started a movement, he was a true patriot to incel cause

We need to remember everyone we loved and lost, we can lose them so easily.
It's quite likely an incel is roping right now because society blamed him for his failures, and he couldn't find us.
I agree. The blackpill was depressing at first, but it spared me all the misery from would-be future rejections.

I agree. The blackpill was depressing at first, but it spared me all the misery from would-be future rejections.
Man since I discovered the blackpill nearly 2 years ago (Noodlewhore called me ugly, told me her friends said I was totally out of buy box because not jbw) it sometimes feels like I've been in a drunken stupor half the time.

I know a lot has happened in these 2 years, but can't quite recall it all, or the order. But yes, it has stopped me from ever approaching and dealing with near certain rejection, so I am grateful for that

Man since I discovered the blackpill nearly 2 years ago (Noodlewhore called me ugly, told me her friends said I was totally out of buy box because not jbw) it sometimes feels like I've been in a drunken stupor half the time.

I know a lot has happened in these 2 years, but can't quite recall it all, or the order. But yes, it has stopped me from ever approaching and dealing with near certain rejection, so I am grateful for that
Yeah totally, same here man. The blackpill sets you free.

Again, women need to be jailed for murder

This was the first racepill I was exposed to when reading the news. They tried to bury this story, as expected.

I have paid my respects.

This was the first racepill I was exposed to when reading the news. They tried to bury this story, as expected.
I was living in London at the time, and was a fan of Hawksmoor, but I never heard this story till I got blackpilled, and basically because when I moved to Australia I found many bluepilled Asians who coped in the same way as this guy, with food and excursions and activities, despite being surrounded by chads, who their own fob noodlewhores literally to go Australia to fuck and no other reason.
Then his story hit me hard, I hope his death won't be in vain

I was living in London at the time, and was a fan of Hawksmoor, but I never heard this story till I got blackpilled, and basically because when I moved to Australia I found many bluepilled Asians who coped in the same way as this guy, with food and excursions and activities, despite being surrounded by chads, who their own fob noodlewhores literally to go Australia to fuck and no other reason.
Then his story hit me hard, I hope his death won't be in vain

Sadly I bet this story has been repeated numerous times since then with other ethnics males, but they do it less publicly and are quickly forgotten about.

Ethnic women really have it out for ethnic men and want them to suffer.