Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In loving memory

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Obviously right now a topical thing, and everyone talking about it, I even see Failures of a Father is on tv.

Let's take a chance to look beyond the horrors of violence, and look at the life of ER and remember the good things

“The child who is not embraced by his village will burn it down to feel its warmth”
-African proverb

RIP sweet prince.

He was too pure for this world
all hail the supreme gentleman
“The child who is not embraced by his village will burn it down to feel its warmth”
-African proverb
based and proverbpilled

-African proverb
Truest thing ever
RIP sweet prince.

I always wonder, what will ERs mum, dad, and stepmum be doing today? Will it be a sad day for them? Will they be celebrating? Will they feel guilt??

He was driven to this by others, judging by his manifesto he would have been good to get to know him, RIP Elliot Youll never be forgotten .He lives on with his manifesto

-African proverb

Fit his situation almost to a T.

RIP

He is at a better place now.

Behold the great utopian world Elliot would’ve created for us all if only...

article-2638543-1E2ED97E00000578-390_634x580.jpg

Defo the most fitting song, and the one I was listening to when I found out my grandad died. He was bluepilled af though, although he did Norwood pill me once, saying you better find a wife before your hair falls out else you'll be screwed kek

Whats with the copes today. He is rotting six feet under.
His soul is away from all the evil in this rotten world, unless there are incels in heaven idk
Defo a good time to show light at end of tunnel, here's some JBW failing with noodles

Last edited:
-African proverb

Shame nobody listens to the wisdom of the ancients

Changing my profile picture for a few days in memory

JBW only works in SEA and only with hookers and "bar girls"
Nope, you're right it works in SEA with poor girls, but so does being a kimchi or sushicel because they don't hurt the cervix and they tip big. Being Arab is bad cos of how they treat the whores, being curry is bad cos they stink and always try and bargain down price.

Jbw works with even rich girls in China and Korea.

Yeah I can believe it works less in Colombia or Peru or Southern cone, but I think it should work in rest of latam

What a great video. He was too pure for this world.
Rest in peace, Elliot. You were a real one... :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Obviously right now a topical thing, and everyone talking about it, I even see Failures of a Father is on tv.

Let's take a chance to look beyond the horrors of violence, and look at the life of ER and remember the good things

You know what could have prevented what he did? It just once, in school or in college, a group of normies saw him by himself and asked him “hey! Wanna hang out with us?”. That’s all it would have taken, for someone to show kindness to a lonely guy.

Jbw works with even rich girls in China and Korea
JBW is a cope theory.
Rich girls in China and Korea won't go after a white incel, they'll date Chads.

JBW was born in the 90s-early 2000s when low-cost airlines brought thousands of US tourists to Thailand where they could live as kings for a couple of weeks. You'd see fat slobs with pretty Thai girls (many of them underage in those times). I've seen the same shit in the Emirates tbf.
Noodles don't prefer whites over Asians (it's in fact quite the opposite), they prefer (perceived) rich guys over slaving in a shithole.

If you look at the upper middle class and above in Asia, just like anywhere in the world, they are highly inbred and prefer to stay among themselves. Chads are just occasional fuckboys for rich noodles, just like anywhere else for that matter.
That’s all it would have taken, for someone to show kindness to a lonely guy
He was not lonely, he was narcissistic and megalomaniacal. He would have likely told any normies to fuck off.

Same with girls, he only wanted 10/10 blonde Stacies. He could have had Beckies but he likely didn't even consider them human, just as foids do with us.

Last edited:
JBW is a cope theory.
Rich girls in China and Korea won't go after a white incel, they'll date Chads.
. Chads are just occasional fuckboys for rich noodles, just like anywhere else for that matter.
They will also screw incels, I've lived in both. It's because a white incel is still facially better than 90% of ricemen.
Surely being an ocassional fuckboi for noodles is validation enough to get us out of here?

Surely being an ocassional fuckboi for noodles is validation enough to get us out of here?
I'm sure we had this conversation already, but having spent countless months is SEA as a white incel, I can guarantee you being fuckboys is not an option for us.
I've lived there and had a job that put me in the top 5% in terms of income, I've socialized with many people through work and friends, but incel looks are a death sentence there as well.

We can get pretty local whores for the price of a sundae at McDonald's though.

RIP, Brother.