Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting In May I will have to look for work

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I have shivers down my spine even thinking about looking for work. I have no expierence, no driver license, I won't be a student yet (so employer gets no benefits), I'm basically worthless.
People with driver license and previous expierence have troubles finding a job so imagine what I will go through.
Oh and lets not forget the whole coronavirus shit. It will make it 1000x harder.

If just looking for a job makes me so stressful what will the actualy work to do me? I will probably start balding from stress after the first week.

me too man .
Never learned anything valuable and have the shittiest possible school education in germany .
i hope this quarantine goes only for a little bit longer .
It has been a blessing

me too man .
Never learned anything valuable and have the shittiest possible school education in germany .
i hope this quarantine goes only for a little bit longer .
It has been a blessing
I was actually thinking of going to germany or netherlands for a few months, even the shittiest jobs there pay like 4 times more money

Brutal shit ngl. Good luck with that man

The stress is tremendous if you have social anxiety on top.
Good luck brother.

I'm in the same shithole but on top of that i am autistic piece of shit

I may have to look for a work too.

Brutal man. I hope the job you get isnt too bad on you

My life is hopeless and I wasted a lot of it (even though I'm still young). I never went to college. I've been working as a janitor for 5 years (JFL) but I make $16/hr from getting raises. But still, I'm a janitor. The lowest job on the totem pole. I'm not high IQ and therefor was too anxious about going to college to further my education and get a career.

My life is hopeless and I wasted a lot of it (even though I'm still young). I never went to college. I've been working as a janitor for 5 years (JFL) but I make $16/hr from getting raises. But still, I'm a janitor. The lowest job on the totem pole. I'm not high IQ and therefor was too anxious about going to college to further my education and get a career.
at least you're not a curry

Brutal tbh i will rope before having to work