Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In middle school everyone hated me

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember one day we were in the changing rooms after swimming class (we were 12, first year of middle school) and they started talking about who were the coolest and nicest of the class and who were the worst. And even if I was there in the same changing room (alone and without talking to anyone) they all agreed that I was the one they liked the less and that I was rude and creepy. Pure suifuel when people tell you in your face that they hate you :feelsrope:

In Highschool nobody even knew who I was except for 2 girls occasionally saw me who were from my old school.

I was disliked by my class in my high school too. Mostly because slut shaming (i attacked twice two fucking fat pigs who had ego over 1000) and attack on one guy because i told him truth that his gf is whore.
Finally i dropped my school.

I was disliked by my class in my high school too. Mostly because slut shaming (i attacked twice two fucking fat pigs who had ego over 1000) and attack on one guy because i told him truth that his gf is whore.
Finally i dropped my school.
In high school they didn't hate me, they just ignored me. So middle school was worse in terms of bullying but high school was worse in terms of isolation

In high school they didn't hate me, they just ignored me. So middle school was worse in terms of bullying but high school was worse in terms of isolation
fuck this all, it all doesnt mean shit

I had several friends in high school because it was all boys. Was never one of the popular kids but never really one of the least popular either. In my country there's no middle school, just one high school from ages 11-18.

When I went to college I hated that, thinking that being in an all-boys environment had made me unable to communicate with women and blamed that for my incel status. But looking back, it really was a blessing that I did not have to deal with foids in high school. I went through the isolation phase during my 3 years of college, although in my third year I did befriend a few other incels. Probably the worst 3 years of my life.