Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In movies in the 80s and 90s, men were much older than the women

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Im talking romantic movies. For example, in pretty woman, Richard Gere was 41 and the female star, Julia Roberts, was 22 years old. No one gave a shit about it, it was sooo romantic, true love! It was "normal" and expected.

And another, in Casablanca, Humphrey Bogart was 43 and Ingrid Bergman was like 25, every damn female loved that movie, it was "soo good and romantic!".

Why was it so accepted just a few decades ago, but today, its not accepted at all?

That's a healthy age difference, now feminists want to suck 25 year old Chad cock forever

Those old guys are sophisticated and gentlemanly. Today, older men aren't seen as sophisticated and gentlemanly anymore, they're seen as creepy. Furthermore, the ones that are seen as sophisticated and gentlemanly still aren't wanted because women like a guy who's fun.

But there is a place for sophisticated and gentlemanly old men. Girls with daddy fetishes. They're out there, man.

That's a healthy age difference, now feminists want to suck 25 year old Chad cock forever
25? lol? more like 18-20 years old chad cock, but if 30 yo male wants to fuck 20 yo foid then its pedoalert

Roger moore who played james bond was like 30 years older than the bond girl in that film

I like the "dynamic" between the maincharacters in leon the professional (cool movie btw)
If you know what I mean :feelswhere:

80's had some of the best movies

It's probably cope. This is back when (((Hollywood))) catered to the male audience. Now you have color haired liberal women infiltrating these spaces and making a point to curb male pandering.

Haven't met one yet, tbh.

They're usually in sororities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back