Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting In my Biology class I was paired up with a Stacy who was on her phone trying to make her BF jealous by doing a "streak" on snaphat

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
On a whiteboard, we as a group had to make a food web of which organism eats who and this Stacy didn't do any work while me and the two boys did all of the work. She was on her phone the whole entire time and she begged me to make her BF jealous by taking a picture and a "streak" to post on her snapchat. Me being blackpilled said no to her and she kept on begging and even tried to manipulate me by telling how "handsome" I was. I didn't want to get beat up by her Chad BF

Do it

Even I got snap streaks with Stacies

they reflexively snap people

Just keep your clothing on br0

You should have called her out for not doing any of the work.

You should've told the teacher she wasn't doing shit

I didn't want to get beat up by her Chad BF
You were smart to decline. In high school, one of my incel friends was taunting me about not being able to get a girl's phone number. So i turned to this random stacy and asked for hers, and she gave it to me (numbers don't mean anything). The next day her Gigachad boyfriend came and confronted me in front of 20 people. It was super embarrassing.

just drop school theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back