Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In my culture you are shamed for marrying a non virgin

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Where I'm from, when you marry a foid and fuck her for the first time, she is supposed to bleed. You then take your bloody bed sheets and hang them outside your door, to show everyone that you took the foid's virginity. Those who do not marry a virgin a shamed, marrying a non virgin is no different from marrying a whore.

Your culture is based tbh and I agree with it. Non-virgin women are all whores.

I wish I lived among your culture.

I'm ashamed even without your culture

Your culture is based tbh and I agree with it. Non-virgin women are all whores.
If a woman loses her virginity and fucks another man, she is a degenerate whore, period.

i wouldnt marry non-virgin gf ded srs i dont even consider non-virgin girls.

Yeh bro, families would go to war if it turns out the foid wasn't a virgin

What culture is this JFL?

After I took a whores virginity I would stand outside and wave my virgin-blood stained penis around in triumph

My culture used to be like somewhat like this. Maybe in the countryside it still is like that idk

If she doesn't bleed she can still be a virgin though.

based and redpilled

Some women don't even have hymens. As in, they wont bleed the first time they have sex. Hell, activities like biking, horseback riding, and gymnastics, plus using tampons and even masturbating, can all break women's hymens.

Either way, you have one hell of a based culture! Where do you live?
If she doesn't bleed she can still be a virgin though.
Yup

and you are still in an incel forum...

---
My culture used to be like somewhat like this. Maybe in the countryside it still is like that idk
whered you live?

OP become the president of your country and invade this shithole of a west

Extremely based culture. But I wouldn't be able to bear the shame if she turned out to be a non virgin. Might as well slit my throat to get the blood

jfl that place is even more degen than us from what ive seen
At least out place isn't that degenerate

Extremely based and bed-sheet-pilled.

Same in my parents' homeland. I thought that was a Muslim thing though, I didn't know Middle-Eastern Christians did it as well.
Too bad that the practice isn't really observed among ethnics in the west, as far as I know at least. It would probably be considered sexist by the westernized ethnic foids.

Also the same in my culture, in our culture we do the following:

The day when the man and woman marry they will go to a room and the man will fuck the female, when the man is done with fucking her she would obviously bleed if she's a virgin. After she bleeds she cleans the blood with a piece of cloth and the girl will hand over that piece of cloth with the blood to her husband. The husband will give the piece of cloth with the blood of his new bride to his mother, and the mother will showcase this piece of cloth to the whole female family side at the wedding and then everyone will be very happy (especially the family of the bride) because the bride has officially lost her virginity in a marriage and she was not a whore.

Where I'm from, when you marry a foid and fuck her for the first time, she is supposed to bleed. You then take your bloody bed sheets and hang them outside your door, to show everyone that you took the foid's virginity. Those who do not marry a virgin a shamed, marrying a non virgin is no different from marrying a whore.

Good to hear there are still based asf countries and cultures out there

Extremely based culture. But I wouldn't be able to bear the shame if she turned out to be a non virgin. Might as well slit my throat to get the blood

At least out place isn't that degenerate
jfl the clubbing scene is huge here in the capital, its pretty degenerate
and I heard its worse in Bandung...the divorce rate is climbing there and sex outside of marriage is starting to get normalized
all my cousins that live there practically live their live partying til 30 and only then they settle down and have kids..very similar to westerners already
I even have 1 manwhore cousin who used to be chadlite and probs got access to plenty of pussy and now he refuse to marry and settle down despite his looks already fading away a long time ago...hes staying a perpetual manchild
its only going to get worse man...I can tell
My parents marriage is shit, my aunts marriage is shittier..
with my aunts nagging and picking a fight constantly
few of them just blew up and turn obese, after a few kids..and never slimmed back, plenty are very foul mouthed and have no respect for their husband despite them being stay at home mom who does nothing
100% sure their marriage is sexless too..not sure its worth marrying anymore these days...even here, where women rarely cheats
and they married as virgins 30 years ago, imagine the foids now...its too risky to marry, but not sure wat else to do
sorry it end up being a rant

once upon a time this based blood stained sheets was the norm in my shithole now this is some forgoten joke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back