In no way shape or form was I bragging -- unban, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
I said that a 2/10 was sending me vibes of being open to me and I presented that I faced a dilemma: should i go with her (and fuel hypergamy?) or should I avoid her (and possibly be volcel?)

I don't think "a 2/10 is interested in me" is any sort of a brag.

I am happy merely perusing this forum -- I'm not a notable poster anyway. But I REALY don't like the idea that you can get banned for simply mentioning that some low tier woman here or there indicated interest in you.

cocksucker

cocksucker

Modcel
-
yes you really proposed a real thought provoking question regarding the blackpill and hypergamy when the entirety of your thread was "Should I take an oppurtunity with a 2/10? Like we're sending each other really base primitive vibes as if we're horny for each other". no brag here whatsoever right?

you also forget to mention that this was your 5th warning for bragging, as well as your 2nd time talking about this specific girl and your "base primitive horny vibes" for eachother. you clearly feel compelled to speak of your romantic and sexual experiences that you have, so i don't quite think this is the place for you, friend

Status
Not open for further replies.