Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In our lives we've seen millions of images of attractive women. On the internet, TV, and even in real life. And yet we'll never get to experience it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Just think about how insane this is. We'be been bombarded with imagery of sexy and attractive women our entire lives. And yet we'll never get to actually do what a man does with an attractive woman.

At best some of us will "ascend" at 30+ with some used-up hag.

Images of attractive women are all around us, yet for us it's like being shown juicy hamburgers everywhere our entire lives, when at best all we'd ever get are boiled potatoes without salt.

I'll take one of them in a second.

A :heart: FOR ROASTIES !!!!
We'd all "take it", but that's like eating a piece of chewed up gum after being tantalized with sirloin steak your whole life.

66FC0C1A F207 473E B396 4D00930E5E51

We'd all "take it", but that's like eating a piece of chewed up gum after being tantalized with sirloin steak your whole life.
Perfect analogy. The gum wont sate your hunger either

Not for me. I have a thing for slutty milfs

Not for me. I have a thing for slutty milfs
That's cause you're imagining this
Unnamed 1

when you'll actually be getting something like this

Tc357

Just think about how insane this is. We'be been bombarded with imagery of sexy and attractive women our entire lives. And yet we'll never get to actually do what a man does with an attractive woman.

Images of attractive women are all around us, yet for us it's like being shown juicy hamburgers everywhere our entire lives, when at best all we'd ever get are boiled potatoes without salt.
((((They)))) are showing us sexy images of foids to psychologically torture people who were born into the Incel Cinematic Universe

It never began
That's cause you're imagining this
View attachment 270554

when you'll actually be getting something like this

View attachment 270555
Volcel if you wouldn't

I thought about this before. I've been surrounded (and bullied) by high tier foids all my life. Back in my bluepilled days I actually thought I could ascend with a decent looking female one day. Reality hit me when I was rejected by 3/10 looking landwhales.

I even tried to socialmaxx, went to parties and clubs, got drunk, socialized with others (or tried, at least...), tried to make "eye-contact" with foids. But all I ever got were disgusted looks and bullying. So after about 3 years of casually going out every once in a while, I decided to never put myself out there to be humiliated again. It is over, guys.

Perfect analogy. The gum wont sate your hunger either

It's pretty insane. Then women want you to believe that they're not flaunting it in front of men to bother them. This society forces you to see sexual imagery. Billboard ads even have Victoria's Secret models on them.

Our whole life from puberty on out was characterized by a terrible omissive violence against us. They fucking made our lives hellish. I hate the left for the destruction they caused and the right for not having done anything besides of proposing its cucked tradcuck chivalrous bullshit as opposed to the left ("see, leftists? You are the real anti-women here")

I would prefer a juicy hamburger though.

I would prefer a juicy hamburger though.
Yeah that's what I meant.
Our whole life from puberty on out was characterized by a terrible omissive violence against us. They fucking made our lives hellish. I hate the left for the destruction they caused and the right for not having done anything besides of proposing its cucked tradcuck chivalrous bullshit as opposed to the left ("see, leftists? You are the real anti-women here")
It is indeed a kind of violence, that's a very interesting perspective. It's cruel and torturous, that's for sure.

there's one way of getting these, but it's through cheating

there's one way of getting these, but it's through cheating
Ehh, hookers aren't even 1% as satisfying as a real woman wanting to have sex with you. And it's not just because of you actually being desired by a woman that non-hookers are much more satisfying, but there's a lot of other factors that go into it. The feeling of intimacy, the warmness and giddiness, cuddling, making out, trying various positions, falling asleep together etc...

Ehh, hookers aren't even 1% as satisfying as a real woman wanting to have sex with you. And it's not just because of you actually being desired by a woman that non-hookers are much more satisfying, but there's a lot of other factors that go into it. The feeling of intimacy, the warmness and giddiness, cuddling, making out, trying various positions, falling asleep together etc...
I didn't mean hookers :feelsYall:

I find 99% of women attractive

this hurts me the most