Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill in real life, incels wouldn't befriend each other most likely.

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
yep. I've seen several times beside experiencing it myself.

we're just too bitter for that.. it will be so toxic friendship full of inferiority complex and greed.

i myself would rather spend time with normie cucks than another fellow bitter incel

what do you think

I disagree. There are many friendly people here, it would me my pleasure to meet some of them. I wonder why you assume incels are bitter in real life? Sounds like something redditors do.

I agree. I rejected a truecel friendship because accepting his friendship in university would be an instant social death sentence for me. Not like I was doing great anyway but I had a small circle of 'normies' around me though they mostly kept me around to mog me.

Ye. Unless they had high iq and interesting things to say and related to me a lot like gettin laughed at in the street and treated like shit by everyone.

Tbh I would like an incel friend group.

Just standing next to truecels here I would look like a chadlite

you can only befriend incels in denial that aren't bitter yet tbh that's what I did in highschool

I agree. I rejected a truecel friendship because accepting his friendship in university would be an instant social death sentence for me. Not like I was doing great anyway but I had a small circle of 'normies' around me though they mostly kept me around to mog me.
Yeah. Just Worship Normies Theory

I wonder how that turned out for you.

Should’ve gone with the truecel

Depends. I have made some meaningful friendships through incel discords and yt channels. Some are cool enough to be around. Others are egotistical assholes who are constantly looking for a way to shit on someone else to boost their own egos.

Yeah. Just Worship Normies Theory

I wonder how that turned out for you.

Not very great. I was the laughing stock. Some chadlite took me under his protectorate for the rest of the uni time but it was brutal seeing him sweet talk foids while I had to wait or go home.

Should’ve gone with the truecel

tbh

Not very great. I was the laughing stock. Some chadlite took me under his protectorate for the rest of the uni time but it was brutal seeing him sweet talk foids while I had to wait or go home.
JFL i could guess. It is much better to have a connection with 1 person that can understand you and who you can understand rather than 10 people who have nothing in common with you.

I don't think incels are bitter, most of them lonely and looking for friendships.

I disagree. There are many friendly people here, it would me my pleasure to meet some of them. I wonder why you assume incels are bitter in real life? Sounds like something redditors do.
Depends. I have made some meaningful friendships through incel discords and yt channels. Some are cool enough to be around. Others are egotistical assholes who are constantly looking for a way to shit on someone else to boost their own egos.
what part of being friendly online doesn't mean friendly irl you don't understand dumb fucks

what part of being friendly online doesn't mean friendly irl you don't understand dumb fucks
Why do you assume incels would be bitter and toxic in real life? Also why did you hurl insults? I personally believe most incels would be friendly in real life just as they are online. I then ended the post with a question, which you didn’t answer. Yet you had no problem insulting me for the first part of my post. This is quite baffling, but also confusing because it was not my intention to provoke at all.

Friends don't exist when you are an incel tbh

incels would be at each other's necks for the chance to fuck a 3/10 foid.

Yeah, well, not like I’m going to start making friends now.

I would like to have fellow incel friends. You really sound like a cucktear right now though.

I haven't had irl friends since I was a kid and idek what irl friends do together. I always see them talking and shit but I'm wondering how they always have stuff to talk about.