Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In response to my previous thread it’s only fair that I take on the perspective of the incels that do resort to violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I see that many in that thread hated me for saying that the incels like Eliot Rodger are horrible people for doing what they did and that I am a cuck for condemning them so I thought it only fair to make the argument for violent incels.

I get it the people that ostracize and shit all over you deserve to pay. This is an unfair, unjust, and pathetically stupid world we live in where sadistic selfish people prosper and innocent nice people suffer. Really it seems there is no advantage to being a good person when so many not good people live fulfilling lives with tons of sex and love.

Morality is a made up concept we know that and in a way society should pay for creating it because all it does is leave the door open for moral people to get shat on by immoral people. Finding a way to make the hypocrites and awful people of this shit earth pay for all they’ve done must feel invigorating.

I can’t imagine what ER was feeling when he was finally unleashing on the hypocrites that do so well in this society. It seems like the ultimate form of justice. “Society ruined my life so boy am I going to fuck some people up on the way out”

BUT consider the following. You go through with violence then what? Inceldom will still continue. You will just be made fun of and shat on by the chads and normies that are still alive anyways. You think you’re going out a hero but you’re not you’re just viewed as some virgin fag who lost his cool and killed some people and died lonely and miserable just as he lived.

Have you ever heard chads talk about the columbine shooters or the Virgina Tech shooters? They don’t view them as a reason incels shouldn’t be bullied they just shit on incels even more. You think that carrying out a mass shooting is going to send a message to people? No it doesn’t THEY DONT FUCKING CARE. They didn’t die so they don’t care.

The way they see it as long as it wasn’t them then they can continue to go on shitting on ugly guys and all mass shooters are just some lonely fags that died alone and they are glad they weren’t them. It’s so fucking stupid to think that ER sent some sort of “message” or is going to “change things” when he is not going to change jack shit.

He was a virgin who nobody cared about who happened to kill a couple of people died.....and no socially successful person still gives to shits about. It’s so stupid to throw your life away trying to send a message that will NEVER be delivered. Your violence means NOTHING it won’t do anything it won’t change anything you will either end up in prison for the rest of your life, commit suicide and cease to exist or......go to hell and oh fucking boy if you thought your life was rough before.

At least when you don’t do something that is as stupid as carrying out a mass shooting or some sort of violent act you still have some copes like video games or jacking off or something. It’s a better off then ending your life trying to send a message and trying to be remembered for something nobody will care about.

Morality is a made up concept we know that and in a way society should pay for creating it because all it does is leave the door open for moral people to get shat on by immoral people. Finding a way to make the hypocrites and awful people of this shit earth pay for all they’ve done must feel invigorating.

This is a bullshit take. Who says people are awful, if morality is a made up concept? This is actually how some incels think. Ironically, that makes them the hypocrites. "Good and evil are made up! So I'm going to punish this evil world for making up the idea that evil exists!"

Backpeddling I see.

Interesting thread, by the way, what is your most preferred method of ingesting bull cum? Do you usually lick it out of the roastie vagina or do you eat it with your salads?

*injects soy*
What is gained from you killing random people? Ok they’re dead so? Chads will continue on with their lives normies will see your face pop up on the evening news channel write you off as some lonely fag that lost his cool and still died a virgin and the only thing you get out of it is YOURE FUCKING DEAD you are either nonexistent or in hell. Hurray!!!!

Last edited:
What is gained from you killing random people? Ok they’re dead so? Chads will continue on with your lives normies will see your face pop up on the evening news channel write you off as some lonely fag that lost his cool and still died a virgin and the only thing you get out of it is YOURE FUCKING DEAD you are either nonexistent or in hell. Hurray!!!!
How many random people do you think I've killed?

This is a bullshit take. Who says people are awful, if morality is a made up concept? This is actually how some incels think. Ironically, that makes them the hypocrites. "Good and evil are made up! So I'm going to punish this evil world for making up the idea that evil exists!"
Good and evil are made up. Think about how the concept of morality has changed over the years . Would posting nude pics of yourself be considered “good” 50 years ago. No but it is perfectly fine today. Something that is constantly shifting and changing proves that it doesn’t exist. It is merely a code of honor that keeps people from killing each other
How many random people do you think I've killed?
I wasn’t implying that me saying “you” was talking to you directly I meant as a ways to talk to the people that are considering violent acts

I wasn’t implying that me saying “you” was talking to you directly I meant as a ways to talk to the people that are considering violent acts
Cool. Now, log off and don't come back until you've recovered from your soy overdose.

Good and evil are made up. Think about how the concept of morality has changed over the years . Would posting nude pics of yourself be considered “good” 50 years ago. No but it is perfectly fine today. Something that is constantly shifting and changing proves that it doesn’t exist. It is merely a code of honor that keeps people from killing each other

But if good and evil are made up, then by that measure the world is not "evil" for making it.

What is gained from you killing random people? Ok they’re dead so? Chads will continue on with your lives normies will see your face pop up on the evening news channel write you off as some lonely fag that lost his cool and still died a virgin and the only thing you get out of it is YOURE FUCKING DEAD you are either nonexistent or in hell. Hurray!!!!
Normies are as shitty as w*men.
They literally agree with the bullshit that women push on our society and even ENJOY getting humilliated by women just to get a fucking pussy.
They support preferencial shit for women, they support abortions and all that bullshit just to date a fucking whore for 1 year or less and fuck her swamp-hole from time to time just so they can leave them for chad.
Normies are literally the cause for all the cuckish world that we live in.

Incel trait: Responding to your own posts

Cool. Now, log off and don't come back until you've recovered from your soy overdose.
I said that I understand why incels do go on to kill people and commit mass shootings and that society deserves every bit of it when it happens. My argument is the potential costs outweigh the gains when you go through with it. And all you do is make sure the surviving incels your brethren have to live an even worse life then they already did
But if good and evil are made up, then by that measure the world is not "evil" for making it.
There is simply no such thing as “evil” and if their is then we fail to understand what it actually entails.
Incel trait: Responding to your own posts
Agreed that’s why I’m a member of this forum my man

There is simply no such thing as “evil” and if their is then we fail to understand what it actually entails.

So then the idea of incels killing to punish an "evil" world is a hypocritical one, isn't it? It's hypocritical to believe the world is evil, but also not believe that evil exists.

High IQ point (credit where credit is due).

So then the idea of incels killing to punish an "evil" world is a hypocritical one, isn't it? It's hypocritical to believe the world is evil, but also not believe that evil exists.
Where did I say that the world is “evil” not once did I use this word. I said that the same concept of “morality” that the world constructed is useless and hypocritical since the majority do not follow its guidelines and the ones that do are at a disadvantage. Incels killing to punish the world is an entirely animalistic response to being socially ostracized and has nothing to do with the made up concept of “evil”. Yes evil does not exist and neither does morality the only things that do exist are animalistic behaviors and mass shooting and acts of violence by Incels are exactly that

Where did I say that the world is “evil” not once did I use this word. I said that the same concept of “morality” that the world constructed is useless and hypocritical since the majority do not follow its guidelines and the ones that do are at a disadvantage. Incels killing to punish the world is an entirely animalistic response to being socially ostracized and has nothing to do with the made up concept of “evil”. Yes evil does not exist and neither does morality the only things that do exist are animalistic behaviors and mass shooting and acts of violence by Incels are exactly that

I'm not saying you said the world is evil, I'm saying you said there are incels who both believe evil doesn't exist, but want to punish the world for the "evil" of creating the concept of "evil."

Morality is a made up concept we know that and in a way society should pay for creating it because all it does is leave the door open for moral people to get shat on by immoral people.

Finding a way to make the hypocrites and awful people of this shit earth pay for all they’ve done must feel invigorating.

If I'm an incel who doesn't believe in the idea of "evil," then there are no "awful people." Society doesn't necessarily need to pay, because if there is no evil, there's nothing necessarily wrong with moral people getting shat on by immoral people.

I'm not saying you said the world is evil, I'm saying you said there are incels who both believe evil doesn't exist, but want to punish the world for the "evil" of creating the concept of "evil."

If I'm an incel who doesn't believe in the idea of "evil," then there are no "awful people." Society doesn't necessarily need to pay, because if there is no evil, there's nothing necessarily wrong with moral people getting shat on by immoral people.
They are not “awful people” when it comes to the concept of being “evil” they are awful people when it comes to failing to live up to the terms and guidelines of their constructed “morality” that they parade and champion so much. It is the ultimate form of hypocrisy. Going out and saying “ I’m going to treat others with respect since I want to be respected” and then proceeding to make fun of someone’s looks unprovoked is a direct contradiction to the “morality” that everyone believes people should follow. So what morality should be applied to some people and not to others? It’s not morally acceptable to make fun of cancer but it is morally acceptable to make fun of a guy that is short, ugly, or has a small penis? Why is this? The fact that mankind can’t come to a conclusion or universal guideline of what morality is proves that it is open to personal bias and is a man made concept.

They are not “awful people” when it comes to the concept of being “evil” they are awful people when it comes to failing to live up to the terms and guidelines of their constructed “morality” that they parade and champion so much. It is the ultimate form of hypocrisy. Going out and saying “ I’m going to treat others with respect since I want to be respected” and then proceeding to make fun of someone’s looks unprovoked is a direct contradiction to the “morality” that everyone believes people should follow. So what morality should be applied to some people and not to others? It’s not morally acceptable to make fun of cancer but it is morally acceptable to make fun of a guy that is short, ugly, or has a small penis? Why is this? The fact that mankind can’t come to a conclusion or universal guideline of what morality is proves that it is open to personal bias and is a man made concept.

But is that actually awful? In a world where there is no such thing as evil?

Half the people here don't believe what they say. They're just following others, desperate to fit in with the rest. Make of inceldom what you will, none of us have anything really uniting us as a group other than not being able to have relationship.

But is that actually awful? In a world where there is no such thing as evil?
No it’s not “awful” but it is the ultimate form of hypocrisy when you peddle the concept of “morality” to the masses and the majority of people don’t meet the criteria. It’s a form of propaganda because it enforces the idea that if you are a “good” person good things will come your way when in actuality that is not the case and that people who society would say shouldn’t succeed and do anyways exist then that is as close to being “awful” as you can get when it comes to societies standards.

No it’s not “awful” but it is the ultimate form of hypocrisy when you peddle the concept of “morality” to the masses and the majority of people don’t meet the criteria. It’s a form of propaganda because it enforces the idea that if you are a “good” person good things will come your way when in actuality that is not the case and that people who society would say shouldn’t succeed and do anyways exist then that is as close to being “awful” as you can get when it comes to societies standards.

If an incel truly believes that nothing is evil, and nothing is worth punishing, not even hypocrisy, they should accept this "no rules" world for its hypocrites.

They just want to spend their last day as a lion, let them cope.

If an incel truly believes that nothing is evil, and nothing is worth punishing, not even hypocrisy, they should accept this "no rules" world for its hypocrites.
You can’t logically expect humans who are by their very nature animalistic to not have an animalistic response to their situation. An incel could very well believe that “evil” and “morality” are man made concepts and still want to punish society because this is an inherent animalistic response to social ostracism. Think about the quote “a child who is denied love by his village will burn it down to feel its warmth” this is not a spiritual response to facing isolation this is an animalistic one. It is by our very nature to believe “society rejected me so now I’m going to make them pay”. This is a logical response to someone who did not receive the validation from society needed to survive. So by nature it responsible to believe retaliation is the most likely outcome. Nothing spiritual about this just inherent animalistic nature.

Violence these days will be always viewed as an extreme case of attention seeking but no one will come and rescue low value males anyway as society always implies men to remain strong in any life conditions(ironman/impossible level difficulty in video games exists for the reason) while foids to be "weak" and protected...

Last edited:

Morality is a man-made concept, yes. However, the fact that it is indeed a construct from abstraction does not mean it should be ignored and discarded.

There are many, MANY abstract concepts that we've constructed. Some are very useful, while others belong in the trash bin.

The concept of the limit is perhaps one of the most useful concepts in recent human history. You wouldn't have machines without it. The concept of morality though, I'd argue, is perhaps the most important concept in all of our history. It's the foundation of civilization. Without it, we're just talking animals.

Violence these days will be always viewed as an extreme case of attention seeking but no one will come and rescue low value males anyway as society always implies men to remain strong in any life conditions(ironman/impossible level difficulty in video games exists for the reason) while foids to be "weak" and protected...
Yes this is absolutely true. Why throw your life away for an issue that will never have a resolution
It's the foundation of civilization. Without it, we're just talking animals.
True. However when we are just talking animals then expected animalistic responses should not be treated with surprise when they occur. Wether it be an incel carrying out a mass shooting or living a life of loneliness and isolation the normie reaction is the same. shock. When they hear about a mass shooting carried out by an incel they respond with shock when they hear a 25 year old guy has never had a girlfriend they respond with shock. We know that we are talking animals then why are we shocked when we see expected animalistic responses to certain situations?

Last edited:
I believe incels who can send a message while not going ER or roping is way more powerful. We need to team up to put the cucks and whores in their place. That's what they're really scared of. Cucktears pray from another incel mass shooting so more internet cenorship might be applied. But I still think guys like ER and AM are cool regardless. At least their hearts were in the right place.
Half the people here don't believe what they say. They're just following others, desperate to fit in with the rest. Make of inceldom what you will, none of us have anything really uniting us as a group other than not being able to have relationship.
The blackpill and not being cucks also unites us. The basedcels at least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.