Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In Sweden, short men are twice as likely to commit suicide than tall men. But hey, "jUsT bE cOnFiDeNt! iT's jUsT yOuR pErSoNaLiTy!"

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

I mean now there are statistically significant studies on what being short does to their mental health.

Fucking foids, normies, and copers piss me the fuck off.

@Ropemaxx @Daydreamincel brutal.

at least you aren't manlets though

based and bookmarked
Manlets aren't even considered men at this point

IT will say that it was their personality

@Ropemaxx @Daydreamincel brutal.

at least you aren't manlets though
Absolutely brutal OP post ngl
Height is a tough one for me cus im technically shorter than average. But so is my brother and he is chad so i thnk its mostly cope.
If my face was better id be slaying

Absolutely brutal OP post ngl
Height is a tough one for me cus im technically shorter than average. But so is my brother and he is chad so i thnk its mostly cope.
If my face was better id be slaying
how tall are you and what is the average in sweden?

IT will say that it was their personality
IT will say its the patriarchys fault because of the toxic model of a man having to be tall and strong.
Yet I have rarely had problems with other men for being a manlet. Its all women who treat us like shit.

I’d say I’m a manlet but its never really been much of a problem as I’m around the average. Must be absolutely awful being noticeably short. Fuck society for treating men like shit based on their height. I wouldn’t have to worry if I was tall.

Genetics determine your fate. It's no fucking coincidence I'm the most anti-social and depressed bastard amongst my brothers/cousins and just so happen to also be the one with the worst frame, height, and hand size

Genetics determine your fate. It's no fucking coincidence I'm the most anti-social and depressed bastard amongst my brothers/cousins and just so happen to also be the one with the worst frame, height, and hand size

Don't forget the wrist sizes

Truly over. Sweden. Auschwitz for ugly manletcels...

then ethniccels commit sui more

oh yea yea right. They will tell you it's because of their firm belief that height matters and the toxic culture that bullies short men, as if it makes any difference

It's because short men are toxic TEEHEEE

Not surprising. Is there anything more hopeless than realizing a terrible quality about yourself that you can never change?

nearly 1.3 million Swedish men born from 1950 to 1981. Their height at age 18-19 was noted. That data came from Sweden's military records. Their average height back then was about 5 feet 9 inches, write the researchers.

The men were followed for an average of 15 years. During that time, they had 3,075 suicides.
Keep in mind, this study is for men born pre tinder, when online dating was rare, and when average height was 5ft9. Where dating your looksmatch, having a house and a family with an average joe salary was the norm. Today gen is beyond fucked.

Last edited:
Not surprising. Is there anything more hopeless than realizing a terrible quality about yourself that you can never change?

"bEcAusE wE hAvE tO lOoK oUt fOr hOw fOiDs fEEEEEEEEEEEL"
Keep in mind, this study is for men born pre tinder, when online dating was rare, and when average height was 5ft9. Where dating your looksmatch, having a house and a family with an average joe salary was the norm. Today gen is beyond fucked.
Jesus Christ. Our generation truly is fucked. No wonder so many young people are roping.

PewDiePie is like 5'10 and has had plenty of success bc of hard work

breeding rights should be taken away from short foids

Heightism is a greater problem than racism. Prove me wrong.
Nailed the normie take perfectly.

He married an Italian girl. Average height of Italian me are 5'9 in the North and 5'8 in the south. He mogs most Italian men.
breeding rights should be taken away from short foids

And don't forget Rice. Rice should never be able to breed. Who the fuck wants submissive, recessive, weak genes?
and that's including all the short ethnics. Without them it's probably 6'

True. True Swedish men average height is probably 5'11, almost 6'. Them Viking genes are no joke. Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Northern Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Belgium, and parts of Northern France and southern UK.
Heightism is a greater problem than racism. Prove me wrong.

Nailed the normie take perfectly.

It is. A black man gets shot by a white man and the press and everyone freaks out. A 5'0 manlet shortcel freaks out for a foid making fun of him and mocking him and it's HIS fault for reacting that way. He probably got bullied for so many years because of this. And guess what? NO ONE talks about how short men feel. We're alone and born to LDAR.

Last edited:
I hope we can all cryo freeze and wake up when manletism is cured... it's either that or gruesome public suicides.

Where is theie great nordic model? Strange, whenever a foid needs an abortion or a boomer needst to cheat death they throw free money at it, but when young white men are in need of help there is never anything the can do, so strange, almost like the feminsts want men to be.miserable and kill themselves.

And don't forget Rice. Rice should never be able to breed. Who the fuck wants submissive, recessive, weak genes?
:nose:

IT will say its the patriarchys fault because of the toxic model of a man having to be tall and strong.
Yet I have rarely had problems with other men for being a manlet. Its all women who treat us like shit.

Yep exactly. Foids need to put up (and fuck short men) or shut up

Similarly I've raised the point that "toxic masculinity" is actually driven more by women than by men; women don't want to date sensitive, nonaggressive men and so on. Many men learn this shit the hard way at a young age e.g. they were left for a thug or "badboy." They see good men treated like shit left and right by women while they spread their legs for worthless men that treat them like garbage. All the old cliches which still ring true. And so they compensate and act more callous and aggressive because women will be far more likely to fuck them. But of course 'foids deny all of it. No shock there though; I mean a fat foid will record herself eating a whole case of oreos in one sitting, upload it to jewtube, then act like they can't explain why they're fat (and why you're evil for finding them less attractive) they completely lack introspection and awareness.

Must be brutal to be incel in the land of tall blonde, blue-eyed swedish chads. Sounds like a non-stop mog. Don't know how they cope

Must be brutal to be incel in the land of tall blonde, blue-eyed swedish chads. Sounds like a non-stop mog. Don't know how they cope
I bet it’s the worst. Absolute worst. Gotta move to SEA in that case.

Yep exactly. Foids need to put up (and fuck short men) or shut up

Similarly I've raised the point that "toxic masculinity" is actually driven more by women than by men; women don't want to date sensitive, nonaggressive men and so on. Many men learn this shit the hard way at a young age e.g. they were left for a thug or "badboy." They see good men treated like shit left and right by women while they spread their legs for worthless men that treat them like garbage. All the old cliches which still ring true. And so they compensate and act more callous and aggressive because women will be far more likely to fuck them. But of course 'foids deny all of it. No shock there though; I mean a fat foid will record herself eating a whole case of oreos in one sitting, upload it to jewtube, then act like they can't explain why they're fat (and why you're evil for finding them less attractive) they completely lack introspection and awareness.
You can't get far in this world as a male when you don't show "toxic" behaviour patterns and even the peopl who claim to be against toxic masculinity only reward exactly this behaviour. Case closed.

You can't get far in this world as a male when you don't show "toxic" behaviour patterns and even the peopl who claim to be against toxic masculinity only reward exactly this behaviour. Case closed.

CASE FUCKING CLOSED. THIS IS WHY RICE KEEP GETTING CUCKED. WE RICE NEED MORE TOXIC MASCULINITY TRAITS. like:
-standing up for ourselves
-using violence if necessary
-not running away like a pussy

CASE FUCKING CLOSED. THIS IS WHY RICE KEEP GETTING CUCKED. WE RICE NEED MORE TOXIC MASCULINITY TRAITS. like:
-standing up for ourselves
-using violence if necessary
-not running away like a pussy
Stand your ground riceman! You can be so based if you want to. What kind of asian are you, like what ethnicity?

Stand your ground riceman! You can be so based if you want to. What kind of asian are you, like what ethnicity?

Half Filipino Half Chinese. 100% absolutely cucked by whites.

Half Filipino Half Chinese. 100% absolutely cucked by whites.
I am sorry to hear that. I am a white nazi and I hate to see when people hate themselves for their ethnicity or feel mogged by whites.
After all the best thing seems to be to keep people separated... if you're filipino/chinese it may be a bit hard, but you can still relate back to your ancestors and try to adapt some smart imperial chinese/chill island rice attitude.

Just like blacks are proud of being lazy, laying in the sun, peaching the "african way of life". For us it may be silly, but for them its the ideal.
That is what you need to achive for yourself. Heads up brother :feelsokman:

"Marital status didn't make much difference, either."

Wow. :giga:

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear that. I am a white nazi and I hate to see when people hate themselves for their ethnicity or feel mogged by whites.
After all the best thing seems to be to keep people separated... if you're filipino/chinese it may be a bit hard, but you can still relate back to your ancestors and try to adapt some smart imperial chinese/chill island rice attitude.

Just like blacks are proud of being lazy, laying in the sun, peaching the "african way of life". For us it may be silly, but for them its the ideal.
That is what you need to achive for yourself. Heads up brother :feelsokman:

Wait just asking bc I really don't know. I thought Nazis wanted to mog other races? My stepfathers' brothers were in the Klan and one of his uncles was a Nazi, and they always talk about how they're better and shit. Whites always mog Rice, no matter what. I always think that's fact.

Wait just asking bc I really don't know. I thought Nazis wanted to mog other races? My stepfathers' brothers were in the Klan and one of his uncles was a Nazi, and they always talk about how they're better and shit. Whites always mog Rice, no matter what. I always think that's fact.
Well there are some who do, but I think that is pathetic. Of course its natural to think your group is better than others, but its retarded if the other person doesn't feel the same. Take football fans for example screaming at the other teams fans and both think they are the superior one. That is cool, but hating on someone who is already down sucks. I would rather see blacks or yellows be proud of who they are than ashamed for not being white. I just don't want them to overrun my country or make whites think nigger rap or arab culture is superior.

My elder cousin is 186cm and he said to me that he feels only "a little above average" in Sweden. Brutal tbh. He managed to betabux a Swedish foid and convert her to Islam, and he lives in Sweden while I rot in Bombay so mogs me.

Where is theie great nordic model? Strange, whenever a foid needs an abortion or a boomer needst to cheat death they throw free money at it, but when young white men are in need of help there is never anything the can do, so strange, almost like the feminsts want men to be.miserable and kill themselves.

Shut down all of society supposedly to prevent 70 + year old deaths. Meanwhile ignore all of young mens' problems and ignore that the suicide rate went up 600% from the lockdown.

“Height doesn’t matter”

My elder cousin is 186cm and he said to me that he feels only "a little above average" in Sweden. Brutal tbh. He managed to betabux a Swedish foid and convert her to Islam, and he lives in Sweden while I rot in Bombay so mogs me.

BRUTAL SHEESH
Well there are some who do, but I think that is pathetic. Of course its natural to think your group is better than others, but its retarded if the other person doesn't feel the same. Take football fans for example screaming at the other teams fans and both think they are the superior one. That is cool, but hating on someone who is already down sucks. I would rather see blacks or yellows be proud of who they are than ashamed for not being white. I just don't want them to overrun my country or make whites think nigger rap or arab culture is superior.
Good point. I wish I was proud of my culture, though in the land I live in (Southwest Indiana) I cannot help but feel ashamed of who I am and how I look. No foid will give me the time of day.