Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope In terms of music, which anime is your favorite?

very normie ngl, but probably the best anime soundtrack

Last edited:
Berserk or FMA probably

Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Lain.

I dont watch too much anime, but I find myself listening to Welcome to the NHKs soundtrack

I miss when anime wasn't associated with trannies or tryhard political extremists but just lonely guys that wanted to cope tbh

I miss when anime wasn't associated with trannies or tryhard political extremists but just lonely guys that wanted to cope tbh
Trannies will turn anything into their personal symbol. They gotta put that trans-pride flag behind every single thing they like. Like its a new nation or something kek.

Also I thought anime is primarily associated with normies now.

View: https://youtu.be/DybCZvW1mBo

This might be one of my favorite pieces of music ever, maybe more so the memories and feelings I associate with it. Every month or so I put this on at night to feel some semblance of emotion

Trannies will turn anything into their personal symbol. They gotta put that trans-pride flag behind every single thing they like. Like its a new nation or something kek.
I really didn't mind trannies before but after seeing the possible tranny invasion by SillyTruecel and Sincere and hearing and seeing what happened to 4chan I'm really not a fan of them invading every low status male space and trying to inject gender identity politics and feminine talk into things tbh
Also I thought anime is primarily associated with normies now.
Yeah Dragonball Z has been normie since imo it rebooted on Nickelodeon in like 2010.
Crunchy roll and netflix have played a part after that in bringing anime to the masses imo. Also a lot of rappers suddenly proclaiming their love for anime.
It has lost its wonder and sense of obscurity.
Like many things the media stalked low status male's copes, reported on it, annoying edgy political extremists found it and tried to co-opt it (see the 2016 election with rightwingers unironically having anime girl avis and the discussion around it). Then low tier normies and finally regular normies followed afterward.
Really the media and normies ruin everything tbh