Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the future, to deal with masses of broke and lonely men suicide will be seen as "natural" and encouraged

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
the media and society will celebrate it. Especially if it's white male suicide which will be seen as "justice".

Key points to remember:
- Everyone wants you dead or at the least doesn't give a fuck. This includes people related to you.
- Everyone wants incels to suffer in silence for their problems.
- The real suicide hate is much higher than stated, but we count "overdoses" or alchohol deaths as suicide.

Suicide is the ultimate and final cuck. Society demands everything from you. Your wages, your time, your suffering, and then finally, your life.

This is one of the highest IQ threads i read on here .

Don't know if they'll celebrate it, that would bring it to too many people's attention and would cause anger with the men dying. Most likely it'll just be ignored. Men's suicide is already 3x that of women's and rising and you don't hear about it except on here. Maybe when it reaches 10x something will be done.

Just make sure you guys don’t go out alone. Why should they be satisfied in this life while you are miserable. Don’t let them win.

Suicide is the ultimate and final cuck.

No. The ultimate and final cuck is having a daughter. At least with suicide you didn't leave anything for Chads to enjoy behind.

I’d be surprised if it’s ever encouraged to this degree tbh. The concept of death itself has profound impact on our daily lives. Some have suggested everything we do is to cope with this knowledge and inevitability.

Don't know if they'll celebrate it, that would bring it to too many people's attention and would cause anger with the men dying.

Actually not really. Things in Germany are really off. I will give one example. Months ago there was some skrimish between some foreigner and some race mixed white man. The race mixed white man died that day. Some days later there was some anti rightwing celebration going on, on exactly that place where he died. They just wanted to stand against ''racism'' and general rightwing ideas. Also this celebration was supported by some leftist party as well.

You are exactly right man, assisted suicides are already become a thing in some places and it will only become more mainstream

I was just thinking this looking over some crazy emails that I sent my dad a long time ago. One of the themes that I saw in myself in my young adulthood (21) is that I was vehemently opposed to the idea that my worth is only based on my ability to contribute to the economy, particularly when my views are irreconcilable with everyone else that I know. At that point it's like, what do I have to live for? But, I suppose it all comes down to survival.

Meritocracy, which began as a joke, is an incredibly popular perspective that has become illuminated by the discussion based around automation and the Universal Basic Income. I imagined myself standing before a judge declaring that I hold the economy in contempt, and the judge suggesting that I commit suicide as a valid means to solving my dilemma.

Mr.Shekelburg doesn't give a fuck about you. Unless we overthrow the government and make facial surgery and ectogenesis human rights, things are only going to get worse.

If you look her up on Wikipedia it wil lsay this: ''She wrote extensively on issues of sex, marriage, birth control, and women's rights, plus related areas of radical thought like free speech, anarchism, spiritualism and genocide of men.''

But not one sentence there is criticising her. Just lol at that. Imagine some white man would talk about female genocide or some jew genocide.