Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the USA, birth rate fell again in 2018, reaching the lowest level in more than three decades.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/u-s-birth-rate-falls-4th-year-row-n1091446

I don't understand. We give women everything. Why don't they want to have babies?

Also lol @ society crumbling and falling down. The government will soon tax all males at 80% tax rates to pay for aging white obese whores as they demand more shit.

Americans are having fewer babies, and those who are having them generally are giving birth later in life.

LOL @ WHITE WOMEN HAVING TARD BABIES

Over for many many men....

Damn, but it's worse in Europe

i dont want to have child

why would you want one if your life is bad.

only thing that changes is that you need more money, have less time and more responsibilities

i fucking hate how society completely shifted to "le go experience life in 20s and have kids in 30s" then they wonder how so many people stay childless or how many have retarded kids

i fucking hate how society completely shifted to "le go experience life in 20s and have kids in 30s" then they wonder how so many people stay childless or how many have retarded kids

taking care of a tard baby while you're near 40, old, fat and tired is living the dream life

And ofcoarse it will be blamed on men.
"Well maybe if men where all making 7 figure salaries they'd be getting laid"

They blame "muh economy" but how many of people on high incomes are even having kids?

It is a common sight to see a married couple, both on very high incomes, who are in their 30s, who still dont have kids, because they both are careermaxxing and want to keep working and dont want to stop to have kids.

So I dont buy the "muh economy" excuse.

If Muslims can have 10 kids in a family on NEETBUX, then I dont see how the fuck 2 HUWHITE people who are both on high 6 figure incomes cant have even a few kids, let a lone ONE kid.

The reality is that a ton of women dont want to have kids because they want to LARP as men, and a lot of Soymales dont want to have kids because they (A) go along with what women are telling them and (B) they want still pretend like theyre children, and play nintendo while their GF/WIFE gets fucked by Chad on the side.

They blame "muh economy" but how many of people on high incomes are even having kids?

It is a common sight to see a married couple, both on very high incomes, who are in their 30s, who still dont have kids, because they both are careermaxxing and want to keep working and dont want to stop to have kids.

So I dont buy the "muh economy" excuse.

If Muslims can have 10 kids in a family on NEETBUX, then I dont see how the fuck 2 HUWHITE people who are both on like $250k cant have even a few kids, let a lone ONE kid.
economy excuse is somewhat on point. but I think it more had to do with obviously hypergamy/feminism but also that Americans have no free time only 2 weeks off a year just lol. 2 weeks is nothing.

economy excuse is somewhat on point. but I think it more had to do with obviously hypergamy/feminism but also that Americans have no free time only 2 weeks off a year just lol. 2 weeks is nothing.

Doesn't change the fact Muslim families are able to finance having 5-10 kids per family in places even in AUSTRALIA, where cost of living is HIGH, on very low incomes, or even on NEETbux. So I just dont buy the economy shit.

Normies could easily be having 2-3 kids with their average/high incomes, if Muslims can do 5-10 on LOW incomes and NEETbux, then theres no fucking excuse.

The world will implode on itself eventually. It can only get worse and worse before more violent acts take place and its all society's fault.

Doesn't change the fact Muslim families are able to finance having 5-10 kids per family in places even in AUSTRALIA, where cost of living is HIGH, on very low incomes, or even on NEETbux. So I just dont buy the economy shit.
tbh more money/education actually means less kids. it's why u see inbred shitskins and poorfahs pumping out 6/7 kids and treating them like shit. u can see the mouse Utopia experiment. but basically more comfortable means less kids.

tbh more money/education actually means less kids. it's why u see inbred shitskins and poorfahs pumping out 6/7 kids and treating them like shit. u can see the mouse Utopia experiment. but basically more comfortable means less kids.

Just made this

I hate seeing Muslims with lots of kids. I see it all the time. Whadya expect though? What exactly is the Muslim foid supposed to do with her time since she cant/doesn't work?

I bet media will blame it on lonely men who play video games.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/u-s-birth-rate-falls-4th-year-row-n1091446

I don't understand. We give women everything. Why don't they want to have babies?

Also lol @ society crumbling and falling down. The government will soon tax all males at 80% tax rates to pay for aging white obese whores as they demand more shit.

LOL @ WHITE WOMEN HAVING TARD BABIES

Relevant material: Why were men reluctant to marry in ancient Rome?

Damn, but it's worse in Europe

And especially bad in eastern europe. Land of cucks, and women have privileges from both west and east. Like for example in my country women can retire 5 fucking years later and how big retirement you get is based on expected years you survive, and it's the same for both genders. BUT females lives much longer, like 10 years(15 if you count that the retire earlier), so men are fucked twice.
Discrimination is fine it men are victims. And when men become victims, society crumble. But you know how it is, someone just will take place. It's gonna be quite funny when muslims will become big enough minority in Europe. I wonder if they will respect all that feminism 'archieved' :)

It's gonna be quite funny when muslims will become big enough minority in Europe. I wonder if they will respect all that feminism 'archieved' :)
To be honest, since I became blackpilled, I really appreciate the rise of Islam in Europe. Even though they will never become the majority in our lifetime, I think they will probably become big to change some things.

To be honest, since I became blackpilled, I really appreciate the rise of Islam in Europe. Even though they will never become the majority in our lifetime, I think they will probably become big to change some things.

They don't have to be a majority, just a big enough minority. Their will is much stronger than native europeans. For sure they will not become that substantial minority in whole Europe in our lifetime, but most people here are young, should live 40-50 years, and if nothing changes in that time some countries like Sweden or Russia could become esentially a muslim countries. I have mixed feelings about it, but for sure it's gonna be funny as hell when this change will happen.

They don't have to be a majority, just a big enough minority. Their will is much stronger than native europeans. For sure they will not become that substantial minority in whole Europe in our lifetime, but most people here are young, should live 40-50 years, and if nothing changes in that time some countries like Sweden or Russia could become esentially a muslim countries. I have mixed feelings about it, but for sure it's gonna be funny as hell when this change will happen.

They always say Muslim takeovers are so slow you don't notice it (wombs not bombs). LOL at these cucks for letting this slime into their countries. They deserve whatever they get.

Career maxxing is very pointless.

IT gets triggered whenever we bring up the demographic winter topic.

Women are treated like queens and they can't do their one fucking job.

The dudes responsible for this should be lined up and executed by firing squad for crime against humanity (in Minecraft).

But to answer your question, they don't want babies because it makes them fat (less attractive to Chad) and then they have to take care of the baby (less attractive to Chad). It's just a hindrance on the dopamine hits of fucking chad. I would know, my own mother said me being born ruined her life.

Inceldom and mgtow are going mainstream. Foids are sharing a smaller and smaller pool of men who are either Chad or willing to betabux/sugardaddy.
Inceldom and mgtow are going mainstream. Foids are sharing a smaller and smaller pool of men who are either Chad or willing to betabux/sugardaddy.

The dudes responsible for this should be lined up and executed by firing squad for crime against humanity (in Minecraft).

But to answer your question, they don't want babies because it makes them fat (less attractive to Chad) and then they have to take care of the baby (less attractive to Chad). It's just a hindrance on the dopamine hits of fucking chad. I would know, my own mother said me being born ruined her life.
sadly we will probably all be old or dead if some change happens

Indians are poor as fuck and look how many of them are. A big part of the population lives on the streets.

IT gets triggered whenever we bring up the demographic winter topic.

Women are treated like queens and they can't do their one fucking job.
Factual, today I saw one scoff at just the use of the term "demographic winter". We are obviously not referring to anything racial either because the same thing we describe happens in Japan and Korea.
In cucks' perfect world, foids are given as much value as possoble just for existing at men's expense.

Factual, today I saw one scoff at just the use of the term "demographic winter". We are obviously not referring to anything racial either because the same thing we describe happens in Japan and Korea.
In cucks' perfect world, foids are given as much value as possoble just for existing at men's expense.
What exactly is the "demographic winter"?

It's because ALL WOMEN ONLY WANT CHAD. But because Chad can't commit to multiple foids, they would rather not have keedz.

What exactly is the "demographic winter"?
Every country that Westernises in living standards, industrialises, whatever you want to call it gets a sub replacement birth rate. Niggers are having 5 kids per woman right now, but as less need for little farmhands is present, medicine makes sure your kid won't die, people move into cities (large families less practical) and contraceptives become more available even their total fertility rate is decreasing.

Even in semi-based (they still let women into higher education though wtf) countries like Iran, the average woman is having less than 2.1 kids (the replacement rate), so not enough babies are being born to replenish the population.

In many places where this is happening the population is still increasing because old fucks live longer than before and a larger cohort of elderly can add to the total, but in sufficiently late-stage places like Japan (famous example), Germany, Eastern Europe or the USA (the non-hispanic white population, ie the group that was both in the USA and exposed to first world living standards at the same time the longest, is actually shrinking now and the average white American is almost 40 years old and aging so it will inevitably be unable to replenish itself from here on out) the population has begun straight up shrinking because first worlders do not have enough babies to replace the older generations.

Every baby bonus to foids, subsidy for single mothers' bastard kids and handouts for reproducing in general have not halted the long term decline in births and inevitable shrinkage of the population. This is an industrial problem - no pre-modern society has had as low a fertility rate as ours do now, much less recovered from it. Instead of actually trying to fix it, lazy governments just import more people, raise the retirement age so older people have to support themselves or just straight up do nothing.

Imagine how bad this will be when a place like China or India (China has a very low TFR due to the legacy of the one child policy) starts shrinking and have to take care of their old people but are too big to replace the losses with immigrants, or the west has been turned into Brazil (just a multiracial hub for all kinds of wageslave to be exploited) by immigrants and the average native is something ridiculous like 50 years old so they have absolutely no way of managing their elderly without cutting off their pensions and forcing them into concentration camp-like conditions so they cost less to feed while being useless, while the tax burden still grinds young people even further into the ground and depresses fertility even faster. It will be much harder to cope or recieve neetbux when the economy has been nuked by a shrinkage in its size via less people.

Look up the mouse utopia experiment, certain conditions will depress the fertility of social animals and it won't go up even as the society begins to nosedive.

Last edited:
America was a failed experiment in what happens when you give everyone equal rights.
It was riddled with moral grandstanding and egoism matched by few.

Now let it burn to the ground.

Income 40.000? Moggs me enormously.

Every country that Westernises in living standards, industrialises, whatever you want to call it gets a sub replacement birth rate. Niggers are having 5 kids per woman right now, but as less need for little farmhands is present, medicine makes sure your kid won't die, people move into cities (large families less practical) and contraceptives become more available even their total fertility rate is decreasing.

Even in semi-based (they still let women into higher education though wtf) countries like Iran, the average woman is having less than 2.1 kids (the replacement rate), so not enough babies are being born to replenish the population.

In many places where this is happening the population is still increasing because old fucks live longer than before and a larger cohort of elderly can add to the total, but in sufficiently late-stage places like Japan (famous example), Germany, Eastern Europe or the USA (the non-hispanic white population, ie the group that was both in the USA and exposed to first world living standards at the same time the longest, is actually shrinking now and the average white American is almost 40 years old and aging so it will inevitably be unable to replenish itself from here on out) the population has begun straight up shrinking because first worlders do not have enough babies to replace the older generations.

Every baby bonus to foids, subsidy for single mothers' bastard kids and handouts for reproducing in general have not halted the long term decline in births and inevitable shrinkage of the population. This is an industrial problem - no pre-modern society has had as low a fertility rate as ours do now, much less recovered from it. Instead of actually trying to fix it, lazy governments just import more people, raise the retirement age so older people have to support themselves or just straight up do nothing.

Imagine how bad this will be when a place like China or India (China has a very low TFR due to the legacy of the one child policy) starts shrinking and have to take care of their old people but are too big to replace the losses with immigrants, or the west has been turned into Brazil (just a multiracial hub for all kinds of wageslave to be exploited) by immigrants and the average native is something ridiculous like 50 years old so they have absolutely no way of managing their elderly without cutting off their pensions and forcing them into concentration camp-like conditions so they cost less to feed while being useless, while the tax burden still grinds young people even further into the ground and depresses fertility even faster. It will be much harder to cope or recieve neetbux when the economy has been nuked by a shrinkage in its size via less people.

Look up the mouse utopia experiment, certain conditions will depress the fertility of social animals and it won't go up even as the society begins to nosedive.

And this is why I really have to end myself.

Last edited:
I just hope that our planet will be hit by a meteorit or aliens invade us.

Isn't Israel one of the few developed countries to have a high birth rate?

Women want to slut through their 20s and then find a beta bux to have a kid with at 35. That kid then gets autism and posts on here as an Incel

It’s always people from low socioeconomic background breeding like rabbits. Just look at niggers and Muslim’s. They have like 10 kids per family JFL

Normies could easily be having 2-3 kids with their average/high incomes, if Muslims can do 5-10 on LOW incomes and NEETbux, then theres no fucking excuse.
How many kids have you had?
America was a failed experiment in what happens when you give everyone equal rights.
It was riddled with moral grandstanding and egoism matched by few.

Now let it burn to the ground.
LOL at the "history" books you must have read to think this country ever gave everyone equal rights.
It’s always people from low socioeconomic background breeding like rabbits. Just look at niggers and Muslim’s. They have like 10 kids per family JFL
Kids are the only things you can have if you have nothing else. They're a poor man's way of building a retirement fund.

Last edited:
And especially bad in eastern europe. Land of cucks, and women have privileges from both west and east. Like for example in my country women can retire 5 fucking years later and how big retirement you get is based on expected years you survive, and it's the same for both genders. BUT females lives much longer, like 10 years(15 if you count that the retire earlier), so men are fucked twice.
Discrimination is fine it men are victims. And when men become victims, society crumble. But you know how it is, someone just will take place. It's gonna be quite funny when muslims will become big enough minority in Europe. I wonder if they will respect all that feminism 'archieved' :)
Unintentionally the Social Security system in America morphed from a method to provide old people at least a semblance of a pension to a method that extracts income from poor men and hands it over to middle class white women. You become eligible for SS at 65. The average poor man dies at 64. Middle class white women live on average to 85.
Asking an incel if he has kids? lololol.

I would like to have at least 3-5 kids if i wasn't an incel.
Just saying they are reasons people don't have children beyond just being selfish or lazy.

If women work, and even moreso, if women are educated more than men, your fertility rate will shit the bed. It's been proven around the globe.

This is why Muslims are such a threat. Father drives an Uber making some money, however non-working wife in burka/hijab stays at home with her 3 or more kids. They live off subsidies by the government (welfare childbux....in the US only working people have to pay the THOUSANDS for pregnancy/childbirth/childcare...LOFUCKINGL) never with hope of moving up in life...so naturally their little mohammeds and fatimas grow up to also be Uber drivers and housewives.

Its gonna be a big deal when we can't build enough hospitals (not to mention there will be a huge medical staffing shortage) to take care of muh diversity. Muslims have very low IQ as a rule due to generations of inbreeding. I think you can still marry your second cousin or something.

Kids are the only things you can have if you have nothing else. They're a poor man's way of building a retirement fund.

Also sex. What else are Muslims supposed to do if they can't really indulge in material goods due to poverty and beliefs? + no birth control. Am excited to see some countries get owned though...Swedistan.

Last edited: