Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the USA, birth rate fell again in 2018, reaching the lowest level in more than three decades.

This is why Muslims are such a threat. Father drives an Uber making some money, however non-working wife in burka/hijab stays at home with her 3 or more kids. They live off subsidies by the government (welfare childbux....in the US only working people have to pay the THOUSANDS for pregnancy/childbirth/childcare...LOFUCKINGL) never with hope of moving up in life...so naturally their little mohammeds and fatimas grow up to also be Uber drivers and housewives.

Its gonna be a big deal when we can't build enough hospitals (not to mention there will be a huge medical staffing shortage) to take care of muh diversity. Muslims have very low IQ as a rule due to generations of inbreeding. I think you can still marry your second cousin or something.

Also sex. What else are Muslims supposed to do if they can't really indulge in material goods due to poverty and beliefs? + no birth control. Am excited to see some countries get owned though...Swedistan.
You can marry a second cousin in practically every Western country. In Britain you can marry a first cousin.

You can marry a second cousin in practically every Western country. In Britain you can marry a first cousin.

OK then its first cousin I meant.

Cliffs: Its over for Britain

Unintentionally the Social Security system in America morphed from a method to provide old people at least a semblance of a pension to a method that extracts income from poor men and hands it over to middle class white women. You become eligible for SS at 65. The average poor man dies at 64. Middle class white women live on average to 85.
That's a fucking crime, I know I will probably not retire, not with fertility rate 1.4 but I still pay a ton of money, because government steals from me. It's hard to avoid this, it's worse than fucking mafia. Those old roasties probably worked only a few years in their lifetime and now I have to pay them until they die at the age of 85. Really fair

That's a fucking crime, I know I will probably not retire, not with fertility rate 1.4 but I still pay a ton of money, because government steals from me. It's hard to avoid this, it's worse than fucking mafia. Those old roasties probably worked only a few years in their lifetime and now I have to pay them until they die at the age of 85. Really fair
Unintentionally the Social Security system in America morphed from a method to provide old people at least a semblance of a pension to a method that extracts income from poor men and hands it over to middle class white women. You become eligible for SS at 65. The average poor man dies at 64. Middle class white women live on average to 85.
Only men pay taxes on average.

cumul.jpg

anyone else hear hand rubbing?

Look up the mouse utopia experiment, certain conditions will depress the fertility of social animals and it won't go up even as the society begins to nosedive.
Are you talking about this:
Universe 25

LOL @ WHITE WOMEN HAVING TARD BABIES

I know a couple like this...who waited too long to have a baby. They dated twelve fucking years and finally got married after they were basically forced to in year twelve. How were they forced? She was pregnant.

Kid is still young but either severely autistic or full-retard. Hard to say. Totally fucked up their lives...doctors appointments, trouble finding help, just the stress of having a special-needs baby.

The kicker: foid is a full-on feminazi who wears the pants in the relationship and the guy is a workcel sub5 who is (like most sub5s) just happy to get any sex at all. Well they got what they...

Cliffs: Deserve.

I know a couple like this...who waited too long to have a baby. They dated twelve fucking years and finally got married after they were basically forced to in year twelve. How were they forced? She was pregnant.

Kid is still young but either severely autistic or full-retard. Hard to say. Totally fucked up their lives...doctors appointments, trouble finding help, just the stress of having a special-needs baby.

The kicker: foid is a full-on feminazi who wears the pants in the relationship and the guy is a workcel sub5 who is (like most sub5s) just happy to get any sex at all. Well they got what they...

Cliffs: Deserve.
Giga based