Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory In theory, you probably could ascend with an infertile woman

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
All women hate subhumans, but fertile women simply can't even pretend they don't. Naturally, fertile women only want the top of the top males to copulate with to produce the best offspring and subhumans are a threat to them. Infertile foids might not have that instinct, so, at least some of them, might be more receptive to be attracted to your "awesome personality" since you won't be a threat to their eggs cause they don't produce them.

Well the main reason I even care about being a incel is that I won't have kids so why would I go after a infertile women?
That and they still have a sex drive that looks for high genetic quality partners even if they have no eggs to have children with so they are still going to want good looking guys to fuck.

cope, they are still subject to the laws of lookism

Blind women want Chads
Landwhales want Chads

These women despite their abnormalities want Chads. So what makes you think infertile women wouldn't want Chads.

This is what the blackpill can do. It can make you start thinking very weird shit.

cope, chad only

And treat you like a simp no thanks

Blind women want Chads
Landwhales want Chads

These women despite their abnormalities want Chads. So what makes you think infertile women wouldn't want Chads.