Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In this thread try to conceive of a way you'd ascend and keep it as realistic as possible

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
No "become chad" or "win lottery" or shit like that. Bonus points is if the scenario is something that has some level of consistent repeat rate.
Not something like "I will meet a unicorn foid who's genes malfunctioned and she doesn't care about looks".
Really curious about what you think.

if i take dick pills to give me a monster schlong

I go into a medieval torture room and get my legs lengthened like 8 inches

No "become chad" or "win lottery" or shit like that. Bonus points is if the scenario is something that has some level of consistent repeat rate.
Not something like "I will meet a unicorn foid who's genes malfunctioned and she doesn't care about looks".
Really curious about what you think.

You’re really limiting the options. Reincarnation is a better horse to bet on than anything in this life. I’m too aged and broken down mentally.

I can’t think of any tbh

Become chad or die trying

Impossible it seems
I could concieve of some scenarios.
Quit my job and live off savings while gym maxxing
Go absolutely ham on going out and trying to talk to women with all the free time I have
Try to find my way into some shady group where foids trade sex for drugs
Try picking up schizophrenic foids or any foid that just doesn't think like a traditional toilet

I think if a girl suffers a major head trauma and EXACTLY the right places in her brain are deactivated, it might be possible for me to ascend with her.

I could concieve of some scenarios.
Quit my job and live off savings while gym maxxing
Go absolutely ham on going out and trying to talk to women with all the free time I have
Try to find my way into some shady group where foids trade sex for drugs
Try picking up schizophrenic foids or any foid that just doesn't think like a traditional toilet
that sounds insane and :redpill:

Holes are only hypergamous because they consume feminist trash propoganda so i would chadfish the same foid and berate her repeatedly until she stops feeling entitled and lowers her standards but if she takes the skittles oh well nothing of value lost

Date a blind girl and bully her friends into leaving her so they can't tell her how ugly you are. Bonus: she will immediately find you irresistibly sexy because you are a bully. This comes into play later, when you keep her inside at all times, so passersby cannot whisper to her that she could do better. For the parents, just tell her that her parents have been gaslighting her since day one and that you found an insurance policy in her name that they took out. Because she can't read, she won't be able to disprove your story. Plus she will believe you over her parents because you are a bully and she is likely repressed from years of boring braille classes and homeschooling

Last edited:
Get a part time job if you are in school. Begin saving up for ONE surgery for your WORST facial feature. Once you have gotten that one surgery for whatever is your worst facial feature, begin to gymmaxx. After that, darktriadmaxx, it’s proven that’s more what foids are attracted to. At this point, unless you’re a manlet (sorry manlets), you should be decent enough for a 4/10 non landwhale. Good luck.

This should take at least 5 years to achieve if one is serious though.