Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In this world, some are meant to feast, and some are meant beg for scraps

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I actually relate with Scar. I've noticed that I relate with most antagonists. Obito, Killmonger, etc....

9ey5cym4l2g31.png

Do you mog scar?

disney movies are full of blackpills

do you mog Scar?

The only thing im feasting is food, no pussy for me reeee

We're not even allowed to beg, though. We are supposed to starve. We are destined, by virtue of our subhuman genetics, to starve. And starve miserably we will for the rest of our wretched lives.

No feast for many lions

I tought this thread was about the bald lion

I already relate to the antagonists of shows more emotionally than others and sometimes I visualize myself as them with their abilities and shit.

I've always loved the villains and disliked the heros in 99% of films Lion King being no exception
Dark side always looked more beautiful to me, the goodies annoying
I already relate to the antagonists of shows more emotionally than others and sometimes I visualize myself as them with their abilities and shit.
Yes I would always fantasize about being the villains or with the villains

I actually relate with Scar. I've noticed that I relate with most antagonists. Obito, Killmonger, etc....

9ey5cym4l2g31.png

There's no such thing as "meant to" or "destined to", there are only the lengths one is willing to go to get what they want, and it just happens that for most men there's a cap on that, most men don't want to think of themselves as "evil" or "bad" so they place limitations on themselves and then complain about not being able to get what they want, I will be one who feasts, no matter fucking what, even if I have to become a criminal or the devil himself, there is virtually nothing I won't do to get what I want

The only reason an actual beta uprising has yet to happen is because:

1. Most betas are in denial that they are betas and still have "hopes" of "ascending"

2. Most men period (as I mentioned before) are egotistical moralfags and will literally deny themselves satisfaction for the consolation prize of thinking of themselves as "a good person"

There's no such thing as "meant to" or "destined to", there are only the lengths one is willing to go to get what they want, and it just happens that for most men there's a cap on that, most men don't want o think of themselves as "evil" or "bad" so they place limitations on themselves and then complain about not being able to get what they want, I will be one who feasts, no matter fucking what, even if I have to become a criminal or the devil himself, there is virtually nothing I won't do to get what I want

The only reason an actual beta uprising has yet to happen is because:

1. Most betas are in denial that they are betas and still have "hopes" of "ascending"

2. Most men period (as I mentioned before) are egotistical moralfags and will literally deny themselves satisfaction for the consolation prize of thinking of themselves as "a good person"
what have you done since joining this site to get what you want?

A beta uprising would be led by an alpha. Would be funny.

No it would be led by another beta, people falsely conflate "alpha" with "leader", its not always the same thing, a leader of social rejects is still a social reject, a leader of losers is still a loser, he doesn't become an alpha just by virtue of leading
what have you done since joining this site to get what you want?

I don't like where this line of questioning is going JFL, that seemed like a really blunt FBI tier question

No it would be led by another beta, people falsely conflate "alpha" with "leader", its not always the same thing, a leader of social rejects is still a social reject, a leader of losers is still a loser, he doesn't become an alpha just by virtue of leading
Yea, I tend to conflate the two. There's one derived from wolf hiearchy, used to describe the leader / parent of the pack, and then there's the manosphere version used to describe top tier human males.

I think Scar and Frollo are really relatable. The old Disney movies always had somehow sympathetic villains even if they were, in reality, flat characters.

On an unrelated note, has anyone read the actual Hunchback of Notre Dame? Is it good?