Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment In today's age, is this guy's chin good enough to be considered a Chad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
CrimsonChin

still too small. 6/10 at best

No because he doesn't have the butt chin like chads do.

He's 6'7 so he's at least a super-chad.

No it's too big he needs to see Dr. eppley

Lol, these who say he would be incel, are the same theorists of the sub 8 law. He is a murderer.

He’s a maxillacel

Lol, these who say he would be incel, are the same theorists of the sub 8 law. He is a murderer.
This is why I hate mentalcels

Chin isn't that important anyway. Lots of Tyrones with characteristically black recessed chins who still look like models to women.

I'm pretty sure they're joking around.

Probably. But one would think that theorists of the sub 8 law like Colvin are just kidding, and obviously we know it isn't.
He himself is a normie. You're a nomrie @Colvin76. I don't doubt that he has trouble with women but because he can't explain away his situation by calling himself ugly he has little choice but to subscribe to sub 8 law to be taken seriously in a looks obsessed space like this one full of bitter truecels and normie larpers.

He himself is a normie. You're a nomrie @Colvin76. I don't doubt that he has trouble with women but because he can't explain away his situation by calling himself ugly he has little choice but to subscribe to sub 8 law to be taken seriously in a looks obsessed space like this one full of bitter truecels and normie larpers.
5'7" men with professionally diagnosed life-long autism are larpers bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

KHHV males are larpers bro!

5'7" men with professionally diagnosed life-long autism are larpers bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

KHHV males are larpers bro!
No no I didn't say you were lapring. I was referring to larpers who downplay their own looks to an extreme and judge others accordingly, especially real normries like yourself.

your proof of this is...?
Right here in the quote below.
ok Tyrone76 :chad: :feelskek:
You've never even seen my pics yet you try to make comments on my looks/smv.
You're a pathetic lying faggot for calling me a Tyrone and you should eat shit.

No no I didn't say you were lapring. I was referring to larpers who downplay their own looks to an extreme and judge others accordingly, especially real normries like yourself.
5'7" men with life-long professionally diagnosed autism cannot be normies. You can't change my mind.

You've never even seen my pics yet you try to make comments on my looks/smv.
You're a pathetic lying faggot for calling me a Tyrone and you should eat shit.

5'7" men with life-long professionally diagnosed autism cannot be normies. You can't change my mind.
I am just copying a joke I saw on some other thread where someone called you Tyrone76

Relax brudda :dafuckfeels:

I am just copying a joke I saw on some other thread where someone called you Tyrone76

Relax brudda :dafuckfeels:
Well sorry but its a bad time to joke about it here because I have people trying to seriously slander my name and falsely paint me as a fakecel.

ngl It's hard to differentiate the jokers and crazy slanderers sometimes.

Autism can be curved significantly by avoiding gluten and cured by drinking raw milk. I don't consider autism an irreversible feature. As for the height yes you're screwed pretty much.

Well sorry but its a bad time to joke about it here because I have people trying to seriously slander my name and falsely paint me as a fakecel.

ngl It's hard to differentiate the jokers and crazy slanderers sometimes.
my apologies, I don't mean to make enemies, I have enough of those in real life as it is.

Autism can be curved significantly by avoiding gluten and cured by drinking raw milk. I don't consider autism an irreversible feature. As for the height yes you're screwed pretty much.
That's fucking bullshit. Autism is absolutely irreversible because its 100% genetics + environment in the Pregnancy. Once you're born your autism status is permanent.

Honestly at this point, you're just extremely desperate to paint me as a larper, so you just come up with whatever bullshit excuse. You are literally trying to pick up any bullshit you can find and I'm not having it.
Just find a cure for autism bro!
Just change your genetic DNA bro!
Just manually remove the gene that causes autism bro!
Just re grow your brain bro!
Just re structure your brain bro!
Just pretend your autism doesn't exist bro and it doesn't affect your life bro!

View attachment 203955View attachment 203955View attachment 203955
Honestly, Inceldom fucking sucks, but sometimes I really just wanna fast forward to the future and meet my 30yo KHHV self just to prove you stupid faggots wrong. That's if I haven't roped by then.

my apologies, I don't mean to make enemies, I have enough of those in real life as it is.
All good bro. I should have asked if you were joking and my mistake for overreacting at first.

That's fucking bullshit. Autism is absolutely irreversible because its 100% genetics + environment in the Pregnancy. Once you're born your autism status is permanent.

Honestly at this point, you're just extremely desperate to paint me as a larper, so you just come up with whatever bullshit excuse. You are literally trying to pick up any bullshit you can find and I'm not having it.

Honestly, Inceldom fucking sucks, but sometimes I really just wanna fast forward to the future and meet my 30yo KHHV self just to prove you stupid faggots wrong. That's if I haven't roped by then.

All good bro. I should have asked if you were joking and my mistake for overreacting at first.
did you say you took a better angle pic with new phone? send me it if you want?

did you say you took a better angle pic with new phone? send me it if you want?
Different lense, not phone. Its not much different from the original tbh.

Anyway I don't want to get too much off topic. This doesn't need to be a rating thread 2.0.

I don't think you're a larper at all. In fact I made it clear I don't already. You're projecting. I just don't take the mainstream medical community seriously.

But I thought you said Normie = larper?
No you misunderstand indeed. Some normies are larping as truecels on .co so they don't have to explain why they're incel is what I was talking about.

No you misunderstand indeed. Some normies are larping as truecels on .co so they don't have to explain why they're incel is what I was talking about.
ah, okay. Just wanted to clarify. :feelsokman:

This thread has attracted quite a few viewers :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: