Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In two months, I'll be a wizardcel

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
My 30th birthday will be in January. I keep looking back on my 20s and it's driving me insane, I didn't accomplish anything I wanted to do. I knew my life was going to end up like this and I tried everything I could to stop it but nothing worked. The worst part about getting older is looking back and realizing that you're in the exact same place you would have been if you had slothmaxxed and didn't do anything. It's like I'm being punished for laziness but I wasn't lazy.

And it's only going to keep getting worse, someday I'll be 40 then 50 then 60 and I'll still be in the same place and I'll always look back on the past and feel like I should have been able to prevent this while also knowing that I tried to prevent this but I couldn't.

I'm heading that way. I'm nearing my mid 20s. Did everything in my power to change my predicament and ascend to a better place in life. All failed. I'm nearing the end. I'll be dead soon. It didn't work. It's over. Cased closed.

I turn 30 next year too. Wizardry beckons.

I'm gonna be dead before becomong a wizard sadly

This is a limbo with no way out

Im already a wizard

Nightmare tbh

I 'm gonna be dead before i hit 30 or even 25

I'm def roping before 30

Why? I'm a 33 year old wizard and I enjoy continuing to live my life to watch interesting shows.

Just do chinups on a rope instead.

didnt accomplish anything you say? it will get worse for sure some say it wont but if you couldnt do shit in your prime i dont see it getting better

43177060434_1a6e67570c_b.jpg

I need to go buy a tricep rope to try and do this at a park or something.