Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In western video games, women look like shit while all men are giga Chadrones

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

Getting seriously tired of this shit
REEEE

Attachments

• western female character vs japanese female character 2.png
    western female character vs japanese female character 2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 173
  • black characters in western video games.jpg
    black characters in western video games.jpg
    586.6 KB · Views: 195
  • western female character vs japanese female character.png
    western female character vs japanese female character.png
    280.7 KB · Views: 194
  • western developers in charge of modeling a woman.png
    western developers in charge of modeling a woman.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 184
  • western in charge of modelling women dykes with thick eyebrows and scars average female charac...jpg
    western in charge of modelling women dykes with thick eyebrows and scars average female charac...jpg
    706.6 KB · Views: 149
  • how women look like in western games wolfenstein.PNG
    how women look like in western games wolfenstein.PNG
    535.8 KB · Views: 140
  • NRS in charge of modeling a female face injustass injustice western 3D artists 2.png
    NRS in charge of modeling a female face injustass injustice western 3D artists 2.png
    376 KB · Views: 127
  • NRS in charge of modeling a female face injustass injustice western 3D artists.jpg
    NRS in charge of modeling a female face injustass injustice western 3D artists.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 155
  • eastern diversity vs western diversity.jpg
    eastern diversity vs western diversity.jpg
    373.3 KB · Views: 164
  • this is how western developers think a young human female looks like.jpg
    this is how western developers think a young human female looks like.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 338
  • western cartoons now.jpg
    western cartoons now.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 159
  • western game devs of battlefield want to pander to SJW bullshit.png
    western game devs of battlefield want to pander to SJW bullshit.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 161
  • japanese indie vs western indie.png
    japanese indie vs western indie.png
    807.7 KB · Views: 159
  • western designs vs japanese designs.jpg
    western designs vs japanese designs.jpg
    756.1 KB · Views: 171
  • western games pander to SJW bullshit japanese devs dgaf.jpg
    western games pander to SJW bullshit japanese devs dgaf.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
There is a tendency in western entertainment to make foids as masculine as ever, probably because the feminists who influence the creators aren't attractive either.

Muh destruction of gender roles

Western decay wants all men gay and women ripped. It's a complete inversion of genders. At least the Japanese still understand foids can have pretty curves and not meant to be men with bolted on tits.

Cope, I would fuck the shit out of jimmys JB sister in gtav or cat woman from Arkham city/knight

(In minecraft fbi watchers :feelsEhh: )

>no hidden agenda here at all

lol body positivity but only for foids

Notice how every man is either giga gymmaxxed or roidmaxxed too

If hotline Miami and Minecraft are shallow and amateur I want to play some nip indie games then.

I agree with what you're saying for the most part but I don't like how people think that every game to come out of Japan is a masterpiece and all Western games are garbage. Sure, most big budget games by western devs are filled to the brim with woke politics but that's not the point I'm trying to make.
In the image where it's comparing Japanese indie games to Western indie games you can see what I'm talking about pretty clearly. They are calling Minecraft and Hotline Miami shallow games made by talentless designers while prasing Touhou which is just an unoriginal bullet-hell clone with shitty art.
I like games and media that come out of Japan but I hate Japanophiles who say that everything that comes from their is perfect and everything else is poor in comparison.

Not in Fortnite. Shame tho that they removed the boob/ass bouncing animations.

Japanese Games and Indie Games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AAA Western Games

Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded.

Western decay wants all men gay and women ripped. It's a complete inversion of genders. At least the Japanese still understand foids can have pretty curves and not meant to be men with bolted on tits.

There is a tendency in western entertainment to make foids as masculine as ever, probably because the feminists who influence the creators aren't attractive either.

Yeah, they do it in Magic, too. I'm fucking tired of the bullshit, there's nothing wrong with eye candy, but according to our SJW overlords, only men can be eye candy, god forbid a foid bother to look attractive. Or god forbid a foid not be fat. Jesus fuck.

It's part of the reason I pull so far right, politically. It pisses me off, and is purely a leftist trait.

I have to agree here. They purposefully try to make foids look ugly in western games to push some agenda. The foid who dates Ellie in Tlou2 had her boobs reduced on purpose and her nose elongated just to make her look more homely.
lol body positivity but only for foids

Yeah, they do it in Magic, too. I'm fucking tired of the bullshit, there's nothing wrong with eye candy, but according to our SJW overlords, only men can be eye candy, god forbid a foid bother to look attractive. Or god forbid a foid not be fat. Jesus fuck.

It's part of the reason I pull so far right, politically. It pisses me off, and is purely a leftist trait.

lol Magic turned into a fucking joke.

Basically all new planeswalkers have dark skin, and the few non-black men are faggots showing their 6-pack (like Oko). I can tell MTG is a game designed mostly by simps who want to attract women with attractive men and covering up the women too. Truly pathetic.

I've seen a few Western games recently where they try to match the face of the character to the actress playing them, like the redhead chick from Control above who looks just as man-jawed as the actress voicing her

I actually spoke to the director of the Senran Kagura series. I get your point, but omit him and his games. He's just as full of shit as any Cyberpunk 2020-whatever developer. He'll talk a big game about tits and hometown, but corner him and he'll be all "I think you're unfairly focusing on the sexual aspect of the games. In fact, they're kinda stealth empowering because of the predominantly female cast." Fuck that guy. And fuck his staff.

lol Magic turned into a fucking joke.

Basically all new planeswalkers have dark skin, and the few non-black men are faggots showing their 6-pack (like Oko). I can tell MTG is a game designed mostly by simps who want to attract women with attractive men and covering up the women too. Truly pathetic.
Pretty much, and it's unfortunately the inevitable fate of all our copes if the SJW tide isn't pushed back.

Eastern has eroge games too

and they say western games over sexualize women lmao

West: try as hard to recreate soyciety

Japan: do everything that is not seen irl

I hate japanese models for one thing: They all look fucking the same even between different game, at least body and face-wise. They just have different hairstyles and outfits.

this-is-how-western-developers-think-a-young-human-female-looks-like-jpg.349721

Eeeewwwww

Last edited:
Just how women want it.
They want video games to match how they see themselves ie every woman a queen and entitled to chad.

Its like dating in 2020 Chad gets with ugly stacys meanwhile we rot

This is what I thought too, and it's partially true. The primary reason though is to appeal to the trannies who weasel their way in to the design or art teams.

Just how women want it.
They want video games to match how they see themselves ie every woman a queen and entitled to chad.
They feel threatened by virtual women, who might get attention from beta cucks instead of them.

They feel threatened by virtual women, who might get attention from beta cucks instead of them.
I don't it's so much that but I think that it's because foids want their delusions to be validated in every form of entertainment or they feel insecure.

I don't it's so much that but I think that it's because foids want their delusions to be validated in every form of entertainment or they feel insecure.
Nah, women say the "no women look like that" bullshit but there are many attractive women out there getting attention, the only difference is that they are REAL and therefore, women don't see a problem with simps idolizing these women.

But they get pissed when they see a virtual woman getting attention because they feel threatened with having to compete with these women, especially considering we can turn virtual women into anything we like (we might even make them like us)
That also applies to sexdolls or sexbots

Nah, women say the "no women look like that" bullshit but there are many attractive women out there getting attention, the only difference is that they are REAL and therefore, women don't see a problem with simps idolizing these women.
I think they still do have a problem with unattractive guys idolizing and adoring women tbh
Many women are disgusted that places like Hooters or business where women sell their sex appeal explicitly are frequented by a lot of men.
They want to be treated like a "lady" regardless of how much they lead on guys or how scantily clad they dress.

They are only really okay with things if chad is idolizing and adoring women.

But they get pissed when they see a virtual woman getting attention because they feel threatened with having to compete with these women, especially considering we can turn virtual women into anything we like (we might even make them like us)
That also applies to sexdolls or sexbots
I think that's a cope tbh
Women don't care if unattractive men have other options than them so much as they care about not letting unattractive men have any pleasure, enjoyment or copes to themselves. When unattractive men have such moments of easiness it makes women feel insecure.

If chad was giving virtual women attention women might care a lot more about that specifically. But for ugly guys that are more objecting to how ugly males are not able to cope and be miserable which makes them insecure. Ugly male's unhappiness is female's gain.

Claire Redfield
Jill Valentine

Muh destruction of gender roles
Aloy looks like a fucking tranny with down syndrome.
Concept art (small fragile feminine bone structure and face) vs gameplay (exagone looking face with no femininity looking like a fucking tranny.)
db1hw1w-153e6d08-fd03-40bd-8e77-49cca0f2f66b.png

hl4sp5oiyyiy.jpg

I think they still do have a problem with unattractive guys idolizing and adoring women tbh
Women don't care if unattractive men have other options than them so much as they care about not letting unattractive men have any pleasure, enjoyment or copes to themselves. When unattractive men have such moments of easiness it makes women feel insecure.

No, they care about getting unattractive men's ATTENTION, keep in mind I am not talking about getting dicks or getting hit on.

Women enjoy using their sexuality to EXPLOIT sub8 men into giving them attention, money and helping them in general with false hopes of banging them. They hate sexbots (and I mean HATE, I've seen them talking about this online and you can tell they are pissed) because the sub8 men might stop making their lives so easy.
Aloy looks like a fucking tranny with down syndrome.
Concept art (small fragile feminine bone structure and face) vs gameplay (exagone looking face with no femininity looking like a fucking tranny.)
db1hw1w-153e6d08-fd03-40bd-8e77-49cca0f2f66b.png

hl4sp5oiyyiy.jpg
That concept art is already bad (not as bad as the final model of course) but it has that awful tumblr nose

they are ruining every form of media and now the final thing that they have destroyed
video games fuck this shit

Nah @FUCKITALLREEE forget what I said

It's light night and day holy shit

Untitled

No, they care about getting unattractive men's ATTENTION, keep in mind I am not talking about getting dicks or getting hit on.

Women enjoy using their sexuality to EXPLOIT sub8 men into giving them attention, money and helping them in general with false hopes of banging them. They hate sexbots (and I mean HATE, I've seen them talking about this online and you can tell they are pissed) because the sub8 men might stop making their lives so easy.
Well if that's the case why do so many people here say that mgtow are copers for thinking that not giving women attention is going to work and say women only care about Chad? Because it is the same kind of idea as mgtow for unattractive men and men in general not give attention, special treatment or favors of any kind to women.

If women are affected by lack of attention from unattractive men then mgtow isn't as much a cope as people on this forum say it is.

Last edited:
>muh realism.

There's no agenda tbh. Just an obnoxious loud minority. And sjw cuck developers.

Well if that's the case why do so many people here say that mgtow are copers for thinking that not giving women attention is going to work and say women only care about Chad? Because it is the same kind of idea as mgtow for unattractive men and men in general not give attention, special treatment or favors of any kind to women.

If women are affected by lack of attention from unattractive men then mgtow isn't as much a cope as people on this forum say it is.
What?

People here say MGTOW are coping because MGTOW say it was THEIR choice to be alone. Their tactic of not giving women attention is not only good for mental health its also very productive for our cause.

MGTOW are coping, yes, but what they are doing is good.