Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In wich countries I can do an arranged marriage

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
or buy a foid to be more precise. I read that if you are muslim you can have an harem , or buy a foid to her father... So I can do it if I am not a muslim? and in case of can not do that , which country I can go and buy or do an arrange marriage...

or buy a foid to be more precise. I read that if you are muslim you can have an harem , or buy a foid to her father... So I can do it if I am not a muslim? and in case of can not do that , which country I can go and buy or do an arrange marriage...

Muslim here:

You can forget it, most muslim countries are transforming into secular leftist shitholes, people are trying to become like westerners and are forgetting their religious values. More and more ex-Muslim pro-LGBT/SexualFreedom groups and activists are popping up (of course they get supported by the (((West))) ). As a muslim man you were allowed to have 4 wives max but that mostly for the higher social class because to get 4 females you need to maintain them and have money and not everyone is a rich bastard. Arranged marriage is done in the very conservative communities which you as a foreigner cannot get into, they marry within their own communities and tribes but this practice is also becoming something from the past thanks to (((them))).

Muslim here:

You can forget it, most muslim countries are transforming into secular leftist shitholes, people are trying to become like westerners and are forgetting their religious values. More and more ex-Muslim pro-LGBT/SexualFreedom groups and activists are popping up (of course they get supported by the (((West))) ). As a muslim man you were allowed to have 4 wives max but that mostly for the higher social class because to get 4 females you need to maintain them and have money and not everyone is a rich bastard. Arranged marriage is done in the very conservative communities which you as a foreigner cannot get into, they marry within their own communities and tribes but this practice is also becoming something from the past thanks to (((them))).
Thanks man for answer me. So if that is the case is over then. I know that some muslims in the west are pro lgtb+ but even in muslim territory?

go to some very conservative villages in muslim countries and say that you have much money and want to marry a guy daughter. It will most likely work buy you probably need to convert to islam.

Arranged marriage is just another word for betabuxxing.

go to some very conservative villages in muslim countries and say that you have much money and want to marry a guy daughter. It will most likely work buy you probably need to convert to islam.
Yes, If I save some money I would like to do that or in afrika I see it in some poor places you can buy your wife , all I need is money to do the experiment.
Arranged marriage is just another word for betabuxxing.
If I get a young and virgin foid it will be worth the effort I put in every penny of my sweat. And of course I will not take her one eye off.

Yes, If I save some money I would like to do that or in afrika I see it in some poor places you can buy your wife , all I need is money to do the experiment.

If I get a young and virgin foid it will be worth the effort I put in every penny of my sweat. And of course I will not take her one eye off.
virgin foid

Common man think a little , do you think I am going for an old foid of 20 something years? If I do that adventure I will go for the "youngest" foid I can get and you know something even if the little bitch is not a virgin I can't complain I am an incel so that's the fucking deal.

Common man think a little , do you think I am going for an old foid of 20 something years? If I do that adventure I will go for the "youngest" foid I can get and you know something even if the little bitch is not a virgin I can't complain I am an incel so that's the fucking deal.

She will dump you for someone with a taller personality as soon as she can. Just lay down and rot.

She will dump you for someone with a taller personality as soon as she can. Just lay down and rot.
Well thats something that even is not happening and seems to affect you a lot ... I wonder who is behind your screen

You don't sound bright, this is only going to end up in disaster. Even in arranged marriages both the girl and boy need to give consent. Your idea of "buying a wife" is very rare and just going to get you into trouble.

Not to mention she'll never love you and will look for a way out the first moment she gets. You got to be one fucked up person to force someone.

Unless you're larping I'd avoid contemplating crazy ideas.

You don't sound bright, this is only going to end up in disaster. Even in arranged marriages both the girl and boy need to give consent. Your idea of "buying a wife" is very rare and just going to get you into trouble.

Not to mention she'll never love you and will look for a way out the first moment she gets. You got to be one fucked up person to force someone.

Unless you're larping I'd avoid contemplating crazy ideas.
Only is an idea , yet I don't have money to do that or another options.

Of course the bicth will don't love me , Idc about that, I can use her for a long time is better than scortcelling and the way a lot of men create their
families in some places is by arranged marriage...

The both consent is not true in all places like the comments above that say that is the father who decides not the foid...

But anyways that shit would be expensive and probably a failure due the cultural difference , I am only coping planning what to do with my life in the future...

Muslim here:

:feelsrope:

Young (under 22) Virgin Traditional Loli Waifu Vietnamese mail order brides go by the thousands to countries like Singapore, China, Taiwan, South Korea, and to many RiceCels in the West also. Middle men use to charge 10k-20k for one, seem like a bargain compared to Roastie Western women.

Could a white guy pull this off??

Most of them wouldn't give you shit if you're not one of them. Its not that easy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back