Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In your current situation, do you think it's even worth looksmaxxing?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Or would you just do your own shit and not care about foids and stuff? By this I mean not really put much or any effort on things that may help you achieve some, even minimum, sucess with females and instead mind your own business, focus on your hobbies and have your own style (clothes/hairstyle)

I have my own style
I guess I could workout, I'm skinny fat
But even when I have been super skinny, my face fat has remained

I have my own style
I guess I could workout, I'm skinny fat
But even when I have been super skinny, my face fat has remained
That'd be nice tho. But how much was your bf back then? I wish I could get to 12% bf to see how I would look, but it seems extremely difficult for me without taking roids.

That'd be nice tho. But how much was your bf back then? I wish I could get to 12% bf to see how I would look, but it seems extremely difficult for me without taking roids.
around 15% I think

Can´t looksmaxx I got a back injury in the middle of my spine so no workout, I can´t gain weight because of my throat problem, I got aspergers, anxiety and social anxiety I am neet so I don´t have shit for money so even if I wanted to surgerymaxx I couldn´t, I also suffer from apathy and anhedonia among half a dozen other problems.

So who would want to be with someone like me girls are so independent nowadays that unless you are extremely good looking they outrank you in every aspect of life so it´s over.

it's pointless. at manlet height i would just look like a tryhard.

Can't looksmax with my birdcel skull, it's over. Head transplants need to become a thing before I do.

i will leanmaxx since im fat as shti i still look like shit iv seen my self but at least when im skinny i feel better
plus cardio is a good cope

gonna need a decent amount of looksmaxxing and surgeries but I think I have potential

Even if I wasn't ugly I'd still be a voicecel, so no.

Can´t looksmaxx I got a back injury in the middle of my spine so no workout, I can´t gain weight because of my throat problem, I got aspergers, anxiety and social anxiety I am neet so I don´t have shit for money so even if I wanted to surgerymaxx I couldn´t, I also suffer from apathy and anhedonia among half a dozen other problems.

So who would want to be with someone like me girls are so independent nowadays that unless you are extremely good looking they outrank you in every aspect of life so it´s over.
brutal :feelsrope:

If you really don't try then you're volcel, everyone should be lean first before calling themselves "Incels"

I don't care about success with femoids, at this point I hate them all and realize AWALT, thus theay are all unforgivable and irredeemable. I just NEED to surgerymaxx or I'll rope because I cannot stand being hideous and literally disfigured much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back