Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Inb4 "COPE"] But every hard partier i know is depressed

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Amusing to think I used to envy them. A couple of the male whores are suicidal. One of the female whores developed an eating disorder and tried to kill herself. They all cope with constant drinking and drugging, a never-ending cycle of relying on drugs to get out of depression, which will never work.

I see these people posting stories and I can see their bitterness and depression. They all try to mask it by trying to seem "cool". They're going nowhere, always relying on drugs and making themselves unworthy of real commitment. Especially the female ones, who complain about not finding a good boyfriend as if these whores are worthy of one.

i used to be a druggy to try and fit in and this is total truth..

good thing about being TRULY blackpilled is my drug behavior (except for weed) has disappeared with the realization that i never really did fit in anyway i was just too high to see it.