Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel acquitance from middle shcool is making himself a fool by going out with "friends".

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I've got this acquitance from middle school. He was the fat guy of the class and also the ugliest (even more ugly than me) so he naturally got bullied (by me, too, and i'm sorry for that... i've just mocked him, nothing more, but still. I was young, my mistake.)

Anyways, i've got this guy on facebook and he's got a little thinner (something i can respect) but being balding and ugly as fuck he's always out in various places and clubs but the comments of his pictures are always his friends mocking his appearance.

How can you do this to yourself dude...

Are you going to blackpill him?

Whenever i see bullies on here I GET FUCKING FURIOUS :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I've got this acquitance from middle school. He was the fat guy of the class and also the ugliest (even more ugly than me) so he naturally got bullied (by me, too, and i'm sorry for that... i've just mocked him, nothing more, but still. I was young, my mistake.)

Anyways, i've got this guy on facebook and he's got a little thinner (something i can respect) but being balding and ugly as fuck he's always out in various places and clubs but the comments of his pictures are always his friends mocking his appearance.

JFC really? what are they saying about him?

Invite him here

the comments of his pictures are always his friends mocking his appearance.
If not getting attention is brutal enough... holy shit.

Blackpill him. It seems it's the right time.

He has that genuine hope that people would treat him better after he lost weight. He is most likely ignoring anything that could say otherwise and continuing to push forward, but only making a mockery of himself.

People like him prefer to stay with a group that shit on him than alone.
They can't stand the loneliness.

No bulli ;<
Tumblr plfl0mTKp11uhqdiro1 540

RIP St.jerek's middle school acquaintance pewpew

Bluepill is the worst

Poor bluepilled guy, you should try to confront him about this.

I made a comment earlier today about Jestermaxxing to get friends, and well this.. this is the result. 0 dignity but "friends"

JFC really? what are they saying about him?

That he seems like he's being 50 years old (he's 30-ish like me), adding that maybe 50 is too young. Or that he's plain ugly etc. I have no idea how he deals with this.

That he seems like he's being 50 years old (he's 30-ish like me), adding that maybe 50 is too young. Or that he's plain ugly etc. I have no idea how he deals with this.
man, that is insanely brutal

why doesn't anyone believe me that people are prejudiced against 30 year olds for being too old already

in fact calling them 40 or 50 is one of the classic put downs

the comments of his pictures are always his friends mocking his appearance.
"friends"
Good thing to remember lads, it's better to be alone than in a bad company

apart from the clubbing you are literally talking about me
what country?

Not yours, if you are slav :) I'm in europe.
Oh okay. I read he is 30 and I’m much younger than that.
Btw I’m in very similar situation as the guy you are talking about, I also have friends and go out with them (not clubbing tho) and they also make fun of me appearance and virginity constantly.
The thing is, it is hard to stop going out with them. Sometimes having fake friends is better than complete lonely ness. I understand the guy. Life as an ugly male is impossible.

Oh okay. I read he is 30 and I’m much younger than that.
Btw I’m in very similar situation as the guy you are talking about, I also have friends and go out with them (not clubbing tho) and they also make fun of me appearance and virginity constantly.
The thing is, it is hard to stop going out with them. Sometimes having fake friends is better than complete lonely ness. I understand the guy. Life as an ugly male is impossible.

Yeah, i imagine that once you have some sort of "social life" you cannot give it up so easily. Still, i would never accept something like that. that's the reason i became a loner around 16 (except for another incel friend, which i'm still friend today).

Some people have a predisposition to ignore their shortcomings its a way of their brain coping. We are the sane ones, because we recognise our faults and struggle with them, it is sane but unhappy experience he on the other hand is insane but at least doesn't suffer as much as we do.