Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel/ADHDcel Trait: Seeing their highschool bullies get everything they want as adults while you rot

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
All of the guys who bullied me in highschool, ended up with good jobs, multiple girlfriends, all the sex they want.... Looking on their facebook accounts, I see picture after picture of them kissing hot foids...and working at some cool job.

I'm broke 25 living with my mom, virgin. I can't get a job let alone focus on anything.

imagine getting bullied by actual males. I only got bullied by stupid foids and trannies.

All of the guys who bullied me in highschool, ended up with good jobs, multiple girlfriends, all the sex they want.... Looking on their facebook accounts, I see picture after picture of them kissing hot foids...and working at some cool job.

I'm broke 25 living with my mom, virgin. I can't get a job let alone focus on anything.

thats cause you gave them long term confidence by not defending urself in highschool. same here man, but dont worry, half of my bullies are losers,other half is indeed like you described tho

imagine getting bullied by actual males. I only got bullied by stupid foids and trannies.

ngl i was bullied by both males and girls but not cus i was weaker only cuz i was dumber and let them

Incel Trait: I don't even know where anyone from my Highschool is or what they're doing as I cut all ties with everyone after graduation.

i don't know what anyone from my school is doing tbh

Incel Trait: I don't even know where anyone from my Highschool is or what they're doing as I cut all ties with everyone after graduation.
me too, i didnt caare

but i know 100% half of them are losers, and half of them have good jobs and hot gfs cus high social skills and confidence from bullying me

patters that existed in childhood will follow you into adulthood, you cant escape your fate