Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Animes

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
Some animes show incels problem.I suggest you to watch them.(You can add animes if you want.)

My favourites

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Naruto_alone.png

Lovely Complex

Lovely+Complex+-+OP+-+Large+06.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

buenas-imagenes-de-anime.jpg

I don't know of any, or don't remember, but I know an American cartoon.

Welcome To NHK is a good one

The guy in fullmetalalchemist got the girl in the end, and naruto was a fakecel because hinata was lusting after him but he only wanted sakura.

The guy in fullmetalalchemist got the girl in the end, and naruto was a fakecel because hinata was lusting after him but he only wanted sakura.

what about Obito?He gets girlfriend but after death

Assassination Classroom
I wish I could live in this anime

volcel animes

colorful the movie, that's pretty much it.
I guess natsume yuujinchou to an extent

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

49459.jpg

Highly recommend this for you boyos. Main character is blackpilled. The title is a joke because this is actually a depressing anime, especially season 2.

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

49459.jpg

Highly recommend this for you boyos. Main character is blackpilled. The title is a joke because this is actually a depressing anime, especially season 2.
Tfw we might never get season 3

Also watch sakurasao if you haven’t. Same feels.

Your username was Incel.

You know L was getting no pussy compared to Light Chadgami

Mushi-shi: some lone traveller (or lone man) studying Mushi and curing people having Mushi problems. It's a little philosophical, but idm.

images

I'll recommend you another anime tomorrow. I have a mega thread, be sure to check it out, and I'll tag you of course.

Not anime, but a visual novel. Chaos;Head (has an anime adaptation but its garbage). Main character is a semi-hikikomori social outcast obsessed with anime and games. He has a literal waifu. It also just has a good story overall with great horror elements.

If you are/were a socialfailurecel. You might want to consider watamote because it will be relateble as fuck. Only problem is that the main character is a Femoid. And it is impossible for a Femoid to have a life like the life that is portrayed in the anime. The anime is quite chill and fun. 12 main episodes and 1 OVA. Pretty fun.

skr6ohY.png

N1JcD7j.png

caQcQSC.jpg

ad9XJhm.png

9h8g74n.png

jmygRB3.gif

9jadnwI.gif

I didn't watch/read them.But I heard

Lookism(Webtoon)

5.jpg

Strongest Man Kurosawa

strongest-man-kurosawa-1425540.jpg

Naruto Shippuden Spoilers

Last edited:
Almost every anime is volcel, unfortunately I haven't found a truecel anime yet.

mob psycho 100. truecel w/ special powers.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32182/Mob_Psycho_100?q=Mob

it's about a kid who's short and useless and can't get the girl he likes to notice him.
But he has special powers. his twin brother is tall handsome and has perfect grades, but doesn't have special powers.

It's by the same author as 1 punch man, so the humor is pretty on point. Rly good animation too.

When he snaps his powers go nuts and he becomes invincible.

Anime featuring useless Otaku / Losers as the protagonist have been kind of the thing for a while. But usually it's putting Truecels into situations that transform them into Chads for one reason or another.

if you haven't watched already, Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo and its Sequel are excellent. Comedy based on Alternate Game World Adventures.

Depends what kind of anime you want to watch really.

Tokyo Ghoul and AoT are both getting a new series next season if you're patient and don't rope.

Last edited: