Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel anthem

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★

I have considered this song to be one of the best candidates for our anthem. Though the song isn't really about inceldom there are definitely some parallels, i.e. a coherent way to look at this song through eyes of an incel (particularly about swallowing the blackpill).

Let me start. Also, you can read the full lyrics here.

INTERPRETATION
SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH
The meaning of the title itself is unclear to me tbh. Please share ideas how to interpret it, if you have any.

You see life through distorted eyes
You know you have to learn

An incel finally realizes that there is something wrong about his worldview (You see life through distorted eyes) and that he has to find out what (You know you have to learn).

The execution of your mind
You really had to turn

Something so horrible happened that completely shattered the worldview of our incel protagonist (The execution of your mind) and made him question it (You really had to turn).

The race is run the book is read
The end begins to show

The incel finally realizes that it's over (The race is run the book is read / The end begins to show).

The truth is out, the lies are old
But you don't want to know

At first, even though he realizes / starts realizing the truth (The truth is out, the lies are old) he refuses / does not want to accept it (But you don't want to know) preferring blissful ignorance.

Nobody will ever let you know
When you ask the reason why

People around him, even his society, doesn't want him to know the truth (Nobody will ever let you know / When you ask the reason why) whether intentionally or not.

They just tell you that you're on your own
Fill your head all full of lies

They try to blame / claim it's only his problem (They just tell you that you're on your own) and blupill him (Fill your head all full of lies).

The people who have crippled you
You want to see them burn

The incel is filled with rage and wishes for revenge (The people who have crippled you / You want to see them burn).

The gates of life have closed on you
And now there's just no return

He understands that he'll never get a normal life (The gates of life have closed on you) and that he can't do anything about that (And now there's just no return).

You're wishing that the hand of doom
Could take your mind away
And you don't care if you don't see again
The light of day

He wishes for a death (You're wishing that the hand of doom / Could take your mind away / And you don't care if you don't see again / The light of day). These are pretty clear tbh.

Where can you run to
What more can you do

The narrator asks our protagonist two rhetorical questions (Where can you run to / What more can you do). The first one is about coping ("run") while the second one is about self-improvement ("do").

No more tomorrow
Life is killing you

The narrator informs us that the life itself has become a burden for our protagonist (No more tomorrow / Life is killing you).

Dreams turn to nightmares
Heaven turns to hell

All beautiful things our hero dreamed of (e.g. first kiss, cuddling, kissing, going to see a movie with his gf, having kids, etc.) turn into horrible nightmares when he realizes they will never happen (Dream turns to nightmares / Heaven turns to hell).

Burned out confusion
Nothing more to tell

He is in the state of utter shock and disbelief (Burned out confusion / Nothing more to tell).

Everything around you
What's it coming to

Everything loses its meaning (Everything around you / What's it coming to).

God knows as your dog knows
Bog blast all of you

Continuation of the previous thought on everything having no meaning (God knows as your dog knows) and wishing for (violent) release (Bog blast all of you) ("Bog" means "God" in many Slavic languages).

Sabbath bloody sabbath
Nothing more to do

Our hero starts LDARmaxxing (Nothing more to do). As with the title, the first verse here (Sabbath bloody sabbath) is unclear to me tbh.

Living just for dying
Dying just for you

The only thing the incel starts looking forward to is his own death (Living just for dying) because of unfair society (Dying just for you).

THOUGHTS
So what do you think frens? I think it's a quite good interpretation, but if you're interested in the real meaning of the song see songfacts tbh. Of course, if you have any improvements write them down.

TL;DR
Just listen to the song. :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

TLDR tbh. High IQ song tbh. There was a metal song called incel or something too but it was black metal.

I'll check it out later on my phone since my desktop has no audio

Brilliant song always kinda liked black Sabbath,only songs I heard from them was paranoid and iron man, anyway this could very well be the actual anthem for incels

wtf is this song kekekekekek