Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel are you in any frat house?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
tell me how is this

I usually don't call fakecel on things that aren't related to one's sexual experiences but I don't understand how it's possible for an incel to be in a fraternity. fraternities whole point is that they're for the most socially, physically and economically attractive men

I usually don't call fakecel on things that aren't related to one's sexual experiences but I don't understand how it's possible for an incel to be in a fraternity. fraternities whole point is that they're for the most socially, physically and economically attractive men
this tbh

No I do not do beer cans, fuck is this, frat house?

Last edited:
Fraternities are extremely lookist (and I'd even say prejudiced against race on some occassions). I went to a school with a lot of Greek life for a couple of years, and they have the well known frats that are full of good looking people, and then there are those that are practically non-nonexistent and are full of minorities, low tier normies, and even higher tier incels. Same thing applied for the sororities, too.

I have online college classes. I wouldn't wanna live there anyways. Imagine your frat buddies bringing back foids everynight while you sit in your room being forced to listen.

I’ve seen some ugly fucks in frats

In college I knew this incel who was a very skilled bowler, like pro level good. He claimed that fraternities were recruiting him for that. I assume they must have had a bowling team???

I’ve seen some ugly fucks in frats
I bet they weren’t ugly.
Fraternities are extremely lookist (and I'd even say prejudiced against race on some occassions). I went to a school with a lot of Greek life for a couple of years, and they have the well known frats that are full of good looking people, and then there are those that are practically non-nonexistent and are full of minorities, low tier normies, and even higher tier incels. Same thing applied for the sororities, too.
fraternities are full of chads