Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel begs for a girlfriend, gets made fun of

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
This 30 year old Brazillian Incel has a channel dedicated to begging for a girlfriend, some of his videos he even cries, because he never had one. Instead of helping him, foids and cucks make fun of him, some foid has even gone as far as to humiliate him by pretending she's his girlfriend on facebook and then calling him minecraft head.
And he even mogs me, it's over tbh

stupid cope imo

Why post a video thats not even english

Because I literally just told you what he says
NEETard

Lower third > everything

Poor guy. You need to take the vulnerability redpill. Only strong individuals get respect. When you're weak, pretend to be strong.

looks way better than that scandinavian who got a million views on his video and a gf.

Brazilian chadlite

looks way better than that scandinavian who got a million views on his video and a gf.
He looks good imo. Has clear skin and a good voice. We tend to forget what could have gone wrong. He probably mogs most Beckys who are simply make up frauding.
Brazil is a shithole anyway. One of my most hated countries so far.

He looks good imo. Has clear skin and a good voice. We tend to forget what could have gone wrong. He probably mogs most Beckys who are simply make up frauding.
Brazil is a shithole anyway. One of my most hated countries so far.
why do you hate us

why do you hate us
I don't hate all Brazilians. But your country is full of theft, bullying, beheadings and other subhuman crimes. Heard nothing good about Brazil, except for normies who claim Brazilian women were hot.

I don't hate all Brazilians. But your country is full of theft, bullying, beheadings and other subhuman crimes. Heard nothing good about Brazil, except for normies who claim Brazilian women were hot.
Depends on where you live tbh, you're talking about the favelas. But while everything you said it's true, it's getting better, crime rate already dropped 25% within the first 6 months of the new president. Our women are whores but 14 yo are legal

You should never beg.

This guy is a literal Chad compared to me. If you think he's an incel you are a fakecel

Basically he says:
,,Hi I'm looking for a serios relationship,I've never had a girlfriend and I'm would be a nice and loyal boyfriend so hit me up [doxxes himself] and that's where you can reach me!"

The story of this guy inceldom is horrible
If he knew the blackpill he would rope or ER srs

some foid has even gone as far as to humiliate him by pretending she's his girlfriend on facebook and then calling him minecraft head

:feelskek:

Discrimination towards incels is still accepted. Think about that.

>30 years old
Don't tell me thats @Mainländer

Awsnap

Lower third > everything
But he has a Chad lower third. What holds him back are his subhuman eye area and midface ratio (0.92). High bald line also hurts. His incel middle third and his Chad lower third don't match, giving him the look of a genetically borked Chad.

now imagine if a foid did this...

tbh if it wasnt for his head he would be chad

my condolenses to Brazilcels and other LatinAmericancels, I cant imagine how painful it is to live as incel in an oversexualized culture

tbh if it wasnt for his head he would be chad

my condolenses to Brazilcels and other LatinAmericancels, I cant imagine how painful it is to live as incel in an oversexualized culture
hell on earth, even 12 year olds will make fun of you for being a virgin.
edit: speaking of which, I just read the comment section and someone just said this "you fucking ice head, I'm 12 years and I nailed tons of girls and meanwhile you're like that"

Last edited:
probably offed himself by now

hell on earth, even 12 year olds will make fun of you for being a virgin.
edit: speaking of which, I just read the comment section and someone just said this "you fucking ice head, I'm 12 years and I nailed tons of girls and meanwhile you're like that"
jesus its over LatinAmericancels and Brazilcels

probably offed himself by now
nah, I have his facebook profile, he has been doing this for years. He still post videos about him looking for a girlfriend, like this one, from 2 weeks ago:

Some times he cries but he wouldn't kill himself

He should brazilianthugmax.