Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel blows himself up

this is odd as fuck. What does the media get out of this?

Welp that didn't end well. Would have been interested what could he have done if everthing went to plan.

incel trait: you fucking blew yourself up trying to make a bomb like one of those looney toones villains

he tried to be like uncle ted

Dont look ugly to me imo, but what with women's requirements getting higher by the hour it's no surprise he ended up exploding at society
Cole-Carini-Virginia-Man-Inspired-by-Incel-Killer-Elliot-Rodger-1024x576.jpeg

Dont look ugly to me imo, but what with women's requirements getting higher by the hour it's no surprise he ended up exploding at society
Poor kid tbh, is this really how bad it's gotten

Mentalcel, he looks almost like a high tier normie

He gigamogs me, clown world if guys like that have it so bad they're actually contemplating bombing malls

the media always wants to paint incels as white dudes who mog blackops2cel. granted, white normies can be incel, but the amount of white normies who are incel is lower than the amount of ethnic normies who are incel

The fact that his bomb didn't even fully blow himself up tells me he "bombed" at the task of making a bomb, lol.

Last edited:
the media always wants to paint incels as white dudes who mog blackops2cel. granted, white normies can be incel, but the amount of white normies who are incel is lower than the amount of ethnic normies who are incel

True, all I know is it's going to be an interesting 20 years.

Yeah, looks like a plain normie.

Also was he experimenting with a sample for a bigger bomb or something?

A bomb that just blows your hand/some fingers off is not more serious than a DIY heavy (illegal) fireworks bomb - with which 'tards in Europe occasionally accidentally blow themselves up around the new year. With loss of hands, fingers, severe burns to face and arms and loss of eyesight as a result. Not really terrorist tier bombs that blow up and maim multiple people.

Last edited:
He bring anyone with him?

Psycho for sure. Incel? I am not sure.

Did they confirm it was an incel?

Incel terrorism is gonna be the default media hypothesis now anytime a youngish white male commits an act of random deadly violence.

so he succeeding in making himself more incel looking.

The fact that his bomb didn't even fully blow himself up tells me he "bombed" at the task of making a bomb, lol.

Aren't you the guy, who told me, that my grammar sucked?

Pot calling kettle black mate.

Explain what's wrong with the sentence, please.

Too much to take apart, but let this be a lesson next time your nitpick others, grammer Nazi.

You're mixing past and present tense, along with stating an inanimate object, a bomb, blew "himself" up. A bomb cannot be a "he" as it is not an organic entity.

Last edited:
Too much to take apart, but let this be a lesson next time your nitpick others, grammer Nazi.
It's a short sentence. You can explain it. I know you can.

Edit: "grammar," not grammer.

6/10

It's a short sentence. You can explain it. I know you can.

Edit: "grammar," not grammer.

Already did and highlighting a single letter typo is no comeback either.

Incel terrorism is gonna be the default media hypothesis now anytime a youngish white male commits an act of random deadly violence.
Way easier for the media to do that than to look into the societal causes that drive ugly young men to inceldom. Everyone wants to point fingers but no one wants to sit down and fix things

You think so? I think he's average at best. He has kind of a chubby face too and looks like he might be out of shape.

It was the lawnmower mom i swear

Anyway, this dude is a fucking loser.

he mogs me by atleast 3 points

incel trait: you fucking blew yourself up trying to make a bomb like one of those looney toones villains

:feelskek:
he mogs me by atleast 3 points
Well your grammer sucks too, as your ability to separate past from present tense is awful.
Dumbass had to use TATP, the most sensitive out of them all.
This is the type of dude that would type "How to make a bomb" on google.

wow i feel bad for him...he's fucked his whole life up. he will probably rope real soon

it's a false flag 100%, don't kid yourself.

but they claimed he was incel unfortunately

A for effort

Lol, at blaming the lawnmower. I don't know where he learned to make explosives but sounds like his lab was poorly put together. Safety first.