Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment INCEL CALCULATOR

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
CLICK HERE

I made a calculator (^) that determines whether or not you're incel (using the harmonic mean idea on a previous thread)

Post what tier you get under and if it thinks you're an incel or not.

I got I-tier (truecel).

Also, you are welcome to save it and make improvements to it.

Screenshot:

Last edited:
confrimed Truecel. 20 percent

aa51165474.png

thanks

btw. why is 200cm+ worse than 197cm? the taller the better

Last edited:
View attachment 416130
EDIT: Forgot to change height, I'm 175cm
Same:
Enter Height (in cm):
178 cm

Race, skincolor factor (r):
1 - White (or very light versions of other races) 0.85 - Light Black/Mulatto 0.7 - KPop Asian 0.55 - Light Hispanic 0.5 - Dark Black 0.35 - Light Indian 0.3 - Lighter Asian/Hapa 0.25 - Arab 0.2 - Dark Hispanic 0.15 - Dark Indian 0.1 - Other Dark Indigenous

Facial Phenotype factor (f):
1 - Distinguished Masculine (the below, but with refined masculine features, like jawline) 0.9 - Undistinguished masculine (fully masculine, but with nothing that makes you look like caveman, think big nostrils, big lips) 0.8 - Baby Face (fully neotenous, without incongruence) 0.6 - Fat face (your face is overweight such that it hides its features) 0.3 - Ogre AND heavyset build (may be hypermasculine, but with exaggerated caricatural traits like big nostrils, big lips). 0.15 - Incongruent face (a mix of neotenous and masculine traits: eg. hunter eyes and recessed chin) 0.1- Ogre AND light build 0.05 - Medical Deformity (cleft lip, tumor etc)

Voice factor (v):
1 - Low pitch, vibrant 0.8 - Low pitch 0.55 - "Beta" type of voice (think lisp) 0.5 - Speech issues, but masculine voice 0.5 - Sperg Voice (weird, monotonous) 0.2 - High pitch 0.1 - High pitch, and sperg or speech issues

Build factor (b): 1 - See-through muscular (can determine your shape through clothes) 0.8 - Average 0.8 - Skinny fat 0.5 - See-through fat (can see your shape through shirt) 0.1 - Medically obese (like waddling instead of walking) 0.05 - Incongruent physical handicap (think NOT Oscar Pistorius, think being in electric wheelchair instead of a hand-rolling one)

Calculate results!

Attractiveness grade:
39% (H)
You are below average INCEL

This calculator sucks because it gave me a 63%

I am a 3/10 tops. Bad calculator.

Attractiveness grade:
43% (G)

thanks

btw. why is 200cm+ worse than 197cm? the taller the better

It's because of the curve fitting I used. But its not a very significant difference
This calculator sucks because it gave me a 63%

I am a 3/10 tops. Bad calculator.

This calculator is very imperfect because it assumes that race/face/height build are independent. So maybe that's why.

Last edited:
Attractiveness grade:
77% (C)

You have minor appearance flaws. NOT INCEL

This calculator is very imperfect because it assumes that race/face/height build are independent. So maybe that's why.
Haha man I am just kidding. I know it is imperfect but I think it's a pretty neat thing you did on your own free time. I'm assuming you're saving all of the inputs into a database? Are you the FBI and keeping track of us? KEK

Arab should be above lighter Asian / Hapa since arabs are caucasoid.

Light Indians (Bollywood types) should be higher / at least equal to "Dark Blacks" (Africans).

There should be a category for light arabs as well. (They count as "White")

Dark black category is sort of superfluous, just call it Black / African.

Mulattos are rated too high and Light Hispanics are rated too low.

Remove "Ogre light build" cause it's about build which doesn't matter for the facial phenotype factor. (Add "auschwitzcel" or something similar to build factor instead?)

Skinny fat should also give less points than Average (they're both 0.8)

Baby face should be closer to incongruent face (incongruent should be higher, baby face should be lower) ... one incongruent feature doesn't completely ruin your face if everything else fits, but Baby face is pretty much truecel tier unless you can shotamaxx or have many other qualities.

"Beta voice" category is unnecessary. Having speech issues (this includes a lisp) or a high-pitched voice makes you beta; There should be an option for having an average voice (not high-pitched, not low) instead.

Height should be taller = better, not drop after 197cm.

Just some suggestions.

Last edited:
Arab should be above lighter Asian / Hapa since arabs are caucasoid.

There should be a category for light arabs as well.

Dark black category is sort of superfluous.
Light Arab = white or very light versions of other races.

I think full arabs (like me) are very ugly though because of their darker skin.

Dark black either bantu african or african american, so very specific.
Haha man I am just kidding. I know it is imperfect but I think it's a pretty neat thing you did on your own free time. I'm assuming you're saving all of the inputs into a database? Are you the FBI and keeping track of us? KEK
No there is no database. Also you can see the formula by viewing page source if you want.

Scored 32. Can't believe how much being hapa plunges the grade.

African Americans are 20% White on average.
Hmm. Like skin color wise, there is darkskin and lightskin african americans. Lightskin or mulatto is generally considered more attractive. The "race" category is more about skin color

Hmm. Like skin color wise, there is darkskin and lightskin african americans. Lightskin or mulatto is generally considered more attractive. The "race" category is more about skin color
Shouldn't Light Indian be above Dark Black? Bollywood Indian types with blue eyes / light skin can mog pure Africans. They look more caucasoid.

14% (J). wow...

23. Calculates me.

Add attributes for hair/bald, (NW0=full point; NW7= - 10 points), even Chad would be fucked over by Norwood reaper.

Last edited:
CLICK HERE

I made a calculator (^) that determines whether or not you're incel (using the harmonic mean idea on a previous thread)

Post what tier you get under and if it thinks you're an incel or not.

I got I-tier (truecel).

Also, you are welcome to save it and make improvements to it.

Screenshot:
View attachment 416124
gods work OP
you are becoming the OG

also looks good use of CSS, maybe we through a few javascipts in there.

when we get results to flash up various pictures depending on what rank you are eg if 10-20% we show stblackopscel, 30-40% we show eggman, 80-90% we show the OG Gandy. maybe animate them so they hop arond the screen.

could cause some strong keks

404 error for me :(

Not working for me.

NewQuestionMe

Never began. Height really drops your grade.

the calc is gone reupload it

46% (G)