[News] Incel charged with sexual assault for touching a womans arm

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
10d 23m
This doesn't really surprise me at all.

Poor kid must be really confused.

It's a harsh introduction to the BLACKPILL.

Notice how the article says SCHOOL GIRL to make you think of a little school girl when in reality she's a YOUNG WOMAN.

And he's just 2 years older.

Imagine if it was some 30 year old (like me) who thought she was 18+ and went in to approach her...

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

iencl
★★★★★
70d 21h 55m
As Saint Hamudi warned us, dont leave the basement.

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★
6d 35m
Selective wording in this post. You don't have to add lightly it's already bullshit even if he touched her arm hard. He also touched her waist. That's fucking retarded though. He's not even bad looking, a solid 7/8.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Transcendental
★★★★★
38d 19h 43m
would not be news if guy was chad

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Commander
★★★
15d 22h 4m
The guy just wanted a friend, he wasn't even trying to hit on her. Imagine being so fucking lonely that you google ''how to make a friend'' and then the merciless rostacy fucking reports you for sexual assault just because you wanted to engage in conversation with her. If it was Chad he would only say ''Let's fuck'' and she would be drooling over him. ffs this is [RageFuel] and [ERfuel] tbh
I hope the left realizes they are the ones attacking real victims and being the oppressive force nowadays
would not be news if guy was chad

PureNomad

PureNomad

I'm either oldcel or fakecel depending on opinion
★★
2d 48m
JFL at this 10 years ago i wouldn't even believe this now it doesn't even suprises me
Yeah the change in the last 10 years since the rise of social media and everyone faux virtue signalling is bewildering, imagine being in a coma in 1999 and waking up now you'd instantly want back in the coma

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
79d 16h 38m
Selective wording in this post. You don't have to add lightly it's already bullshit even if he touched her arm hard. He also touched her waist. That's fucking retarded though. He's not even bad looking, a solid 7/8.
It's mostly to differentiate it from the idea of him aggressively grabbing her or something like that.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
75d 15h 15m
Kid mogs me to Narnia, he doesn't even look incel at all, just a normie with a shitty haircut

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
79d 16h 38m
Kid mogs me to Narnia, he doesn't even look incel at all, just a normie with a shitty haircut
He's from a rich area, which are usually full of chads in my experience. So by those standards he's probably considered pretty ugly.

Sazerac

Sazerac

STEMcel leafcel
9h 49m
jfl if he were chad she'd be telling all her foid friends on snapchat or instragram
literally 0 chance chad would get jailed for this RAGEFUEL

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
75d 15h 15m
He's from a rich area, which are usually full of chads in my experience. So by those standards he's probably considered pretty ugly.
Could you imagine what would happen if a trucel did what he did? They'd put his head on a spike at the tower of London in an instant, no trials, nothing. The UK is beyond redemption

Last edited:
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
24d 6h 7m
someone bring this guy to the forum.

seriously though, this is disgusting. just another example of gynocentrism. wahmen always victims, men evil. so predictable at this point.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Banned
-
39d 17h 7m
What the actual fuck. How cucked can Britain get?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
34d 17h 17m
'I smiled at her, I was just trying to be friendly. I tried to get her attention and she ignored me. Touching someone's arm to get their attention I would have thought was normal. I was looking for a friend.'

That reminded me of ER when he used to approach girls and was miserably ignored.

cope_over_rope

cope_over_rope

Veteran
★★★
8d 22h 50m
This kind and extent of female cruelty is genuinely terrifying to me in its inhumanity. Moreso than a thousand ERs combined.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
★★★★★
105d 7h 14m
Well, better stay home UKcels! Because this guy is definitely going ER

W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
16d 6h 4m
This is a disgrace, the whole MeToo thing is a disgrace. If someone went ER and even if they killed a relative or a friend of mine, I would be sad but couldn't blame them.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
29d 6h 32m
Just another day in the west

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

iencl
★★★★★
70d 21h 55m
Elliot Rodger was right, Death to the Gynocracy

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
75d 15h 15m
someone bring this guy to the forum.
He's not even ugly compared to the rest of the island monkeys, he straight up looks like another normie

C

CuckedRedditor

Major
★★★★★
23d 4h 30m
If he was Chad it wouldn't make the news

Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
★★★★★
47d 7h 20m
How is this level of retardation even possible?

Renegade

Renegade

Recruit
★★
20d 6h 38m
will 100% go to jail. they'll be even more harsh than usual since he's 19 and the girl is a JB.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
136d 2h 9m
Imagine being so fucking lonely that you google ''how to make a friend'' and then the merciless rostacy fucking reports you for sexual assault just because you wanted to engage in conversation with her. If it was Chad he would only say ''Let's fuck'' and she would be drooling over him.
Whores are low iq monsters.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
68d 17h 13m
as an incel, if you approach someone you can be charged with assault because of your “possibly threatening” behavior, whereas chad can beat your ass in public, and if you fight back you’re the “violent” one.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
81d 18h 57m
imagine being in a coma in 1999 and waking up now you'd instantly want back in the coma
That's brutal.
You say hello to the nurse and immediately get #MeToo'd

Saudade

Saudade

Just be a legend bro! Women love legends!
-
39d 17h 26m
ngl this is ragefuel :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:
if it was a chad he could have grabbed her tit with one hand and pussy with other and say hey bitch im gonna rape you today and she would be all wet bringing him to her home where she would spread all her holes for him

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
★★★★★
27d 7h 54m
And they wonder why young men are angry.

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
11d 11h 23m
This is rageful tbh sad lonely dudes cant catch a break if you cant socially engage with a tight knit group then people will actively exclude you from theirs nobody wants to give anyone chances anymore

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Major
26d 7h 27m
Did you get away with it?

oof
It was a packed train so roastie had no choice, if I ever get accused of one of these sexual assault things that's the day I walk into a ladies clothes shop with a machete

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
46d 20h 6m
It was a packed train so roastie had no choice, if I ever get accused of one of these sexual assault things that's the day I walk into a ladies clothes shop with a machete
Packed trains are extremely uncomfortable, the last thing that needs to happen to me is to be falsely accused and have my life dissected by law enforcement and stuff

Z

zspook

Recruit
★★★
2d 8h 38m
This is why I stay away from foid at all costs, don't even look them in the eye. You never when this shit will catch up to you.
Same tactic I employ. One day they will say that we are guilty of telepathic rape. It will be a thing one day. You visually undressed her and visually raped her. We are not far from such a thing.

Darth Incel

Darth Incel

God Tier LDAR
★★
1d 4h 20m
Good lesson though. Stay in your lane Incel!!!!

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Wizard
★★
26d 9h 19m
This guy is hardly an incel. He looks like a British actor. All he needs is a haircut, maybe exercise a little. Maybe he's short?

This is almost lifefuel to me actually, that a Chadlite can get accused of sexual assault as easily as an incel in 2019. The world feels a bit more fair.

ovrload

ovrload

Overlord
★★★★★
30d 17h 47m
This guy is hardly an incel. He looks like a British actor. All he needs is a haircut, maybe exercise a little. Maybe he's short?
i wouldn't say hes good looking a 5/10 at best.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
36d 20h 17m
From the sounds of it she's trying to use him just to get into oxford without having to do the exam and interview, probably hoping to gain extenuating circumstances from it. It's absolutely disgusting and even worse that the legal system is backing her on this
Holy fucking shit, you are right. Women are completely evil, no redemption for them. Even Jesus Christ would laugh and tell them to go fuck themselves if they asked for forgiveness.

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
★★★
12d 5h 26m
JUST APPROACH WOMEN BRO

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
3d 15h 51m
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
★★★★★
129d 12h 1m
Same tactic I employ. One day they will say that we are guilty of telepathic rape. It will be a thing one day. You visually undressed her and visually raped her. We are not far from such a thing.
I saw some IT faggots claiming that we are rapists because we hate women JFL. If you do not worship women you are a rapist in 2019.

C

CaptainCuck

Captain
8d 10h 48m
Shy incel touches girl's arm = 10 years prison and a sex offender for life.

GigaChad felon beats shit out of a kid = freed from jail to become an instant billionaire with modeling contracts and an infinite harem.

DeathtoallChads

DeathtoallChads

Aspergers. Looking forward to the next Rebellion.
★★
10d 14h 29m
The guy just wanted a friend, he wasn't even trying to hit on her. Imagine being so fucking lonely that you google ''how to make a friend'' and then the merciless rostacy fucking reports you for sexual assault just because you wanted to engage in conversation with her. If it was Chad he would only say ''Let's fuck'' and she would be drooling over him. ffs this is [RageFuel] and [ERfuel] tbh
:feelsokman:

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★
43d 20h 23m
We are all like him in time one of us is going er avenging us

JohnDcel

JohnDcel

isn't my profile picture adorable?
★★★★★
103d 13h 57m
This planet is a circus

I

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★
4d 11h 40m
The trauma he must be going through. Yikes :feelsrope:
I feel really bad for this kid. I know too well how does it feel to be lonely. There's a high chance he will rope in the next couple of years. Especially, if that foid destroyed his chances of getting into a good school and having a good career going. Without his dreams and hopes he will have nothing in life worth living for. Her selfish actions will have repercussions (but not for her unfortunately, as she will walk scot-free thanks to the pussy pass). By crushing his dreams she might as well sentenced him to death, and he will carry out this sentence by his own hands.
I think growing up bears huge risks for guys nowadays. You will be lonely, but you have to get used to loneliness, which is not easy. I could barely stand being alone after school (even though I was a total outcast in school) and I also did some weird, desperate and risky things to get a chance at finding friends or a gf.
I was "lucky". I was yelled at, laughed at, and threatened a few times, but no criminal charges or anything.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Admiral
★★★★★
28d 3h 39m
This is what happens when you fall for the "kino escalation" (pua term, google it) meme.
Lmaooo, I kind of tried this with a girl once but she hated it.

Then facelms said when he got touched by a gay guy it made his screen crawl, and he noticed every single touch. That's probably what girls feel when they're touched by a sub8cel.

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
★★★★
11d 11h 15m
If you read the article, he has actually been convicted, which means he's going on the sex offenders register. He might as well drop out and LDAR because his life is over.

Zod

Zod

Officer
★★★★★
6d 9h 38m
News like this is what society should be afraid of, because it will just make our numbers grow even more, and more, and more, and more, and BOOOOM RATATATATATTATATTATATAT STAB STAB STAB. Soon the streets won't be safe anymore once we take control!

taurazi

taurazi

Banned
-
1d 13h 8m
Anyone normie and above wants us dead. They'll lie, beat, manipulate, mock someone who is genetically beneath them - because they can.