[News] Incel charged with sexual assault for touching a womans arm

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Recruit
★★★
19h 32m
I don't think I'm being unrealistic when I say that nothing will change for the better.
The USD may collapse. A WW3 might start. A civil war might start. The oil might run out. Controlled fusion might not be achieved. Billions might starve out.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
29d 13h 9m
Looks like he could get up to 10 years jail

The fact the case has got publicity could go either way. Judge might feel pressure to lock him up as a warning, or he might fear a backlash from men. If it's a foid judge then it's a good job they dont have the death penalty in UK

goope

goope

Recruit
48m
Fucking insane to go to jail for 10(!) years for touching someones arm. Even in The Daily Mail Forum all people complain about that.
He was just looking for a friend cause he was so lonely. I have much love for lonely people. They are the biggest sufferers.
Some songs about this:

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
92d 10h 17m
Looks like he could get up to 10 years jail

The fact the case has got publicity could go either way. Judge might feel pressure to lock him up as a warning, or he might fear a backlash from men. If it's a foid judge then it's a good job they dont have the death penalty in UK
The case was heard in a magistrates' court. There are three judges.

The maximum penalty that a magistrates' court can impose for one offence is six months. If they want to impose a 10-year sentence they would have to move the case to a crown court in front of a different judge.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
29d 13h 9m
The case was heard in a magistrates' court. There are three judges.

The maximum penalty that a magistrates' court can impose for one offence is six months. If they want to impose a 10-year sentence they would have to move the case to a crown court in front of a different judge.
He might avoid prison then but his life is ruined.

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
92d 10h 17m
He might avoid prison then but his life is ruined.
Here's my prediction.

In the UK, criminal cases start off in either in a magistrates' court or a crown court. Serious cases like rape, murder, and organized crime go straight to the crown court automatically. Minor cases such as driving offences, common assault, or petty theft are heard in the magistrates' court.

Sexual assault is an "either way" offence; it can be tried in either court. That the magistrates didn't send the case to the crown court before the trial means that Griffiths' case isn't particularly serious.

A custodial sentence longer than 6 months is highly unlikely.

He touched her on the arm and waist, while she was clothed, and not on more sensitive parts. The age difference is only 2 years; he's not in a position of responsibility over her. He's young, socially awkward, volunteers, and is a student at a decent university. He has no prior criminal record.

I wouldn't be surprised if he walked away with a fine, a community service order, and/or a mental health treatment order. Maybe a suspended sentence.

His life was already ruined. JFL at being autistic enough to Google "how to make a friend".

Last edited:
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
29d 13h 9m
Here's my prediction.

In the UK, criminal cases start off in either in a magistrates' court or a crown court. Serious cases like rape, murder, and organized crime go straight to the crown court automatically. Minor cases such as driving offences, common assault, or petty theft are heard in the magistrates' court.

Sexual assault is an "either way" offence; it can be tried in either court. That the magistrates didn't send the case to the crown court before the trial means that Griffiths' case isn't particularly serious.

A custodial sentence longer than 6 months is highly unlikely.

He touched her on the arm and waist, while she was clothed, and not on more sensitive parts. The age difference is only 2 years; he's not in a position of responsibility over her. He's young, socially awkward, volunteers, and is a student at a decent university.

I wouldn't be surprised if he walked away with a fine, a community service order, and/or a mental health treatment order. Maybe a suspended sentence.
The fact the prisons are overcrowded while there's a crimewave of knife crime and the like in the UK means he should avoid jail, but it should never have gone to court.

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
92d 10h 17m
The fact the prisons are overcrowded while there's a crimewave of knife crime and the like in the UK means he should avoid jail, but it should never have gone to court.
UK prisons aren't that overcrowded, American prisons are, and that doesn't stop American judges from giving stupidly long sentences for nonviolent drug crimes.

Oh well. #MeToo and feminazi campaigners have been pressuring the Crown Prosecution Service to increase rape and sexual assault conviction rates. It's entirely political. The current DPP (Director of Public Prosecutions), Max Hill, is actually an OK guy. His predecessor, Alison Saunders, was a rabid feminazi. Her prosecutors failed to disclose exculpatory evidence to the defence team and ruined the lives of multiple men.

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★
48d 17h 28m
"Sensitive gender"
Women are totally replaceable

S

Sans

I didn’t deserve this life
-
19d 23m
This world is beyond saving.

Some people will argue that he’s 19 and old enough to understand and autism isn’t an excuse etc etc etc, but the same thing happened a few weeks ago to an autistic boy who was five years old. FIVE.

Autistic men and boys (and the male sex in general) are under attack.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
15d 7h 14m
Society wanted him in jail long before he touched any woman. Now they have an excuse.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
70d 2h 9m
Nobody should ever touch anybody without their consent
Same women who say this, will demand that the man takes charge and shows initiative, by touching and even kissing her.

Last edited:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
9d 6h 17m
clown world.

just imagine a world where your life could potentially be ruined because you were a non - chad and touched a womans arm.

oh wait its this world

W33bcel

W33bcel

Recruit
★★
3d 4h 51m
He is not even that ugly, like a 4-5 at worst, just autistic.

Just proves that all the pua shit and just about any other normie advice about approaching foids will only get you jailed or beat up by white knights if you try that shit as a sub 7 male.

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
92d 10h 17m
Imma try and find out his sentencing date

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
12d 13h 38m
From the sounds of it she's trying to use him just to get into oxford without having to do the exam and interview, probably hoping to gain extenuating circumstances from it. It's absolutely disgusting and even worse that the legal system is backing her on this
This. She wants a victim card free pass into a good life and fucking up his life is worth it to her obviously as she is a cruel heartless monster.

I

incel

Banned
-
4d 14h 22m
'I think it would have been on my breast had I not moved. When it first happened I didn't think much of it. I forgot about it because I had my exams and just thought it was weird behaviour.'

it's over

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
41d 10h 11m
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★
22d 19h 28m
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a fed
★★★★★
36d 16h 59m
Make him an account here and buy the roastie and the judge some watches.

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 21h 21m

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm
A world where people are over sensitive and don't take the time and effort to defend themselves. If she didn't like it, she ought to have punched him but no, she has to get other people to fight her battles.

Also:
-this guy is not fucking incel. Lookswise, I'll give him benefit of doubt and say he's mentalcel but holy shit he's rich and dressy that should make up for awkwardness especially if he's low inhibition enough to actually go out and touch a stranger *multiple fucking times, what the fuck*.

-Her chances of going to Oxford being crushed? Really? Out of fear or embarassment? It's not like this happened in front of an interviewer or her new friend group there. Tons of people are scared shitless of potential of rape, stabbings, and many other on campus crimes, and still pull themselves up and go. That's a reason she's exaggerating to gain symapthy to punish the mofo who got wise and touched her not once but twice. Literally screaming over a paper cut kind of attitude but because of the climate around sexual assault and "shy awkward men" it works.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
80d 17h 23m
Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

MY FACE IS NOT THAT BAAAAAAAAAAAD
★★★★★
18d 7h 38m
Magistrates told Griffiths: 'The complainant's evidence was very clear, logical and without embellishment. We can think of no motivation for you to touch the victim other than sexual.
So magistrates think that someone who's willing to go as far as assaulting someone would just go like: "Nah forget it" cause the "victim" moved a couple of feet away as he tried to touch her? :feelskek: That's it? Does that just end there? How anticlimactic...

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
182d 43m
I remember this

truthpill

truthpill

Wizard
21d 23h 25m
She must've detected his evil misogynistic ***** personality I guess

SniiperCel

SniiperCel

(CTYR) - Cope Til' You Rope. Top Frenchcel.
★★
10h 57m
welcome to earth. foids can now run to the police and get you imprisoned just for touching their arm in an attempt to make friends. there was never any hope to begin with. it's over.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
10d 15h 15m
The
Absolute
State
Of
Our
Society

anon1822

anon1822

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
★★★★★
87d 20h 23m
Wtf? Someone "almost" touches your breast in a non-threatening way and you're so distraught that you can't take an exam and go to the police? What the fuck?

And how the fuck do you get sent to jail for "almost" touching a breast? I don't care if he fucking motorboated her, that should've been a minor fine at best.

Edit: wait, this is from last year. Well, I guess it's still as rage-inducing as ever.

facepulling_incel

facepulling_incel

The OG Greycel
★★★★★
1d 15h 46m
CLOWN WORLD ORDER PYRAMID

THE JEWS
-------------------
CORRUPTED FEMINICUCK POLITICIANS
-----------------------------------------------------------
MAGISTRATES AND BUREUCRATS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
MILLIONAIRE ENPRETENEURS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GYNOCRACY PAWNS (POLICEMEN, COUNCILMEN etc)

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
125d 23h 39m
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
80d 17h 23m
welcome to earth. foids can now run to the police and get you imprisoned just for touching their arm in an attempt to make friends. there was never any hope to begin with. it's over.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
78d 8h 52m
Thank God I don't live in the cuck world aka anglo world.

Quasimodocel

Quasimodocel

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
23d 4h 15m
Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Subhuman Afro-cel
★★
15d 22h 27m
The guy just wanted a friend, he wasn't even trying to hit on her. Imagine being so fucking lonely that you google ''how to make a friend'' and then the merciless rostacy fucking reports you for sexual assault just because you wanted to engage in conversation with her. If it was Chad he would only say ''Let's fuck'' and she would be drooling over him. ffs this is [RageFuel] and [ERfuel] tbh
Its over for him. He'll never recover from the shame this will bring him. The people that will want to make friends with him will just be virtue-signaling.
And so it begins.

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
★★★
40d 12h 11m
Sportbro

Sportbro

Captain
★★★★
27d 11h 1m
I wonder if he is in jail rn
Probably prison ascending with Ahmed

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 21h 21m
Touching their arm is too far. American culture and white culture (like British culture and Yankee as well) is EXTREMELY anti-touch.
As an autist who is both scared of touch and very much in need of hugs for pressure, this fucking confounds me,
How can people be so snowflakey and yet call ME a snowflake?
Fuck this upside down twisted social world. Everyone is a liar or a hypocrite these days.
Thank God I don't live in the cuck world aka anglo world.
This world is spreading everywhere, the strongest force in our world today are the perfidious Albion, and it has been since Brits became powerful. This is what black people want to stop, rightly. It's also what Jews want to undermine, supposedly. It's a terrible thing but the alternatives are just as bad of course or almost so.
There is no good race in this world. Every race is fucked. I guess I'm not racist if I hate all races equally.

andinocel

andinocel

Major
★★★★★
11d 14h 29m
What do you expect from a country that jails guys for upskirting?

mentalcel

mentalcel

Incels with hate
★★★★
4d 8h 32m
This is about feminization of the society. It is the brainwashing of feminism. Feminazis and the agenda causes this. This would have not been possible 10 years ago. Not even being a men but being normal will be criminalized soon. We have to get our rights back before too late.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
-
86d 15h 45m
This tough was not an assault, nor was it sexual.

Kind of makes you hate society when this guy is going to suffer for a non-crime while Jeremy Meeks ruined some kid's life and became a millionaire for it.