[News] Incel charged with sexual assault for touching a womans arm

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★
14d 12h 32m
He was later convicted for sexual assault. 200 hours unpaid work and 5 years on the sex offender register and a restraining order.
Imagine being a judge and actually calling this assault.

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
92d 10h 17m
He mogs me tbh

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Overlord
★★★★
104d 4h 56m
Whatever happens, the st of approaching is the ethnic in Glasgow who got 3 years in jail for TALKING to foids.

From what maplecels say, this might happen in Toronto one day...
he's not even ugly:feelstrash:
U don't need to be in 2020

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
92d 10h 17m
Whatever happens, the st of approaching is the ethnic in Glasgow who got 3 years in jail for TALKING to foids.

From what maplecels say, this might happen in Toronto one day...

U don't need to be in 2020
Which ethnic? You got a link?

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
92d 10h 17m
ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Overlord
★★★★
104d 4h 56m
Lolololol PUA coping dumbass.

He shouldn't have been jailed, but nevetheless I have less sympathy for a redpilling, loudmouthed coper than an autistic teencel
Moreso because Shilling incels to pay him.
I could start a PUA camp for ethnics in HK, tell them to transfer 10k to my bank account, meet me in LKF, do fuck all except tell them to loosen up a bit and go talk to noodles, and then just make sure they never see me again, and I'd be a PUA

SniiperCel

SniiperCel

(CTYR) - Cope Til' You Rope. Top Frenchcel.
★★
10h 57m
He was later convicted for sexual assault. 200 hours unpaid work and 5 years on the sex offender register and a restraining order.
Imagine being a judge and actually calling this assault.
Are you serious? Goddamn, even the judges are sucking on the dry tits of feminism. Time to begin world reset.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 15h 59m
remember when they tackled a man for TALKING to a """""""""teenager"""""" who was 19 years old?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 15h 59m
denial of the will

denial of the will

Nosecel-Eyecel-Poorcel-Fuckupcel
1d 4h 15m
Just put yourself out there bro

Just learn confidence and social skills bro

Just work hard on self improvement and read up on it/get help from others if need be bro

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
★★★★★
17d 21h 33m
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 15h 59m
He's bald and sub8, so he commits a crime by looking at a woman.
that was the consensus last we talked about it

maybe they're trying to erase this off the internet because they realized they made a man look bad for no reason?

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
165d 20h 54m
R

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Abos>Curry
★★
4d 22h 13m
The guy just wanted a friend, he wasn't even trying to hit on her. Imagine being so fucking lonely that you google ''how to make a friend'' and then the merciless rostacy fucking reports you for sexual assault just because you wanted to engage in conversation with her. If it was Chad he would only say ''Let's fuck'' and she would be drooling over him. ffs this is [RageFuel] and [ERfuel] tbh
Yet this society and foids will mock us for trying. If we don't know and/or we were bullied and dehumanized for so long, how the fuck are we supposed to have the confidence to know and/or what to do?

By the way he fucking mogs the hell out of me. His hair is 10000x better than mine holy fuck. Wish I had his hair.

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
23d 23h 16m
Not a faster way to hell than this tbh. Nobody's more worthy of eternal fire than a white, spoiled, privileged teenage girl who ruins a young man's life because he was socially awkward. If the judge sentences this young man to prison without releasing him or slapping him on the wrist, he will be just as guilty.

Last edited:
N

NormScum

Banned
-
4d 22h 52m
This dude isn't even bad looking, but of course the hole feels entitled to Chad

R

respirator_venti

Recruit
★★
1d 4h 9m
he fell for the just 'kino and escalate bro' meme - chads only

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
9d 17h 33m
being ugly is virtually as implicitly/covertly illegal as being poor. obv there is nothing in the US code criminalizing poverty but impoverishment puts you closer to crime than wealth does. in 1984 thinking, the proper word would be UGLYCRIME

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
67d 16h 45m
Soon incels will be accused of sexual assault for staring at a woman. Mark my words the first case isn't too far off

TheJoker

TheJoker

Recruit
★★★★
4d 3h 28m
Just stare off into space crew.

Walk away from females if they get close to you crew.

Don't look them in the eye crew

Secretly look at them when they aren't looking crew

!
A friend of mine was reported at work for 'not' speaking to a female. He was fired for misogyny. This society is screwed!

Sheepcel

Sheepcel

Recruit
3d 8h 0m
How the fuck did the UK ever get so bad!???

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
92d 10h 17m
!
A friend of mine was reported at work for 'not' speaking to a female. He was fired for misogyny. This society is screwed!
Really?

D

DND47

Recruit
2h 25m
His first mistake was trying to talk to a foid. I dont care how desperate you are, there's nothing on their mind but chad cock, theres no point trying.

A

acdude12

Banned
-
13h 41m
I know what sexual assault is. I'm a guy and I know what sexual assault really is! A slight touch on the arm!? SMH. The girl could have just said "Don't touch me"! Now like a touch a knee should get him charged but a touch on the arm!? Jesus, it's too easy to get in trouble for sexual harassment these days and as the days go on, it's gonna get worse!

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
★★★★★
17d 21h 33m
I know what sexual assault is. I'm a guy and I know what sexual assault really is! A slight touch on the arm!? SMH. The girl could have just said "Don't touch me"! Now like a touch a knee should get him charged but a touch on the arm!? Jesus, it's too easy to get in trouble for sexual harassment these days and as the days go on, it's gonna get worse!
What the fuck are you talking about, touching a foids KNEE should get someone charged?! You're no better than the cucked judge sentencing this poor kid.

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
31d 1h 27m
this is very brutal
this is why I don't approach foids anymore
volcel, because I don't want to get convicted of sexual assault :feelstastyman::feelsseriously:

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

3 lovedolls and counting
-
10d 9h 3m
Ten years ago, I had a middle-aged co-worker slap my ass right in front of everybody. Imagine if the roles were reversed and I did that to a foid? The double-standards in modern society are ridiculous.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
-
88d 5h 42m
!
WTF? This needs a thread. Sounds like an easy lawsuit for your friend to win.

Colera

Colera

Day of retribution ⭐⭐
★★★
3d 23h 2m
Lol, now women do what they want without consequences, even blaming a poor innocent boy. It will always get worse lololol:lul:

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Subhuman personality
5d 8h 55m
Magistrates told Griffiths: 'The complainant's evidence was very clear, logical and without embellishment. We can think of no motivation for you to touch the victim other than sexual.
+_74a7fb38908eb3334d48f76422b6ee2e.png

Last edited:
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★
4d 11h 20m
Lol, now women do what they want without consequences, even blaming a poor innocent boy. It will always get worse lololol:lul:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★★★
14d 8h 53m
and they tell us "what's wrong with the world? you need to change your mindset and be positive".

rope2cope

rope2cope

It's all so tiresome
★★★★
15d 7h 38m
Its over for him. He'll never recover from the shame this will bring him. The people that will want to make friends with him will just be virtue-signaling.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★
26d 3h 27m
What is wrong with that girl? He touched her arm and she is traumatized and scared for months? And than people say "just approach bro, there is nothing to lose" well tell that to him.

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

5'11.260" introvert longhaircel
★★★
2d 14h 59m

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm
This is so sad. Can't relate though, I never touch people. I don't even talk to them, or look at them. Poor dude.

D

Darkenzo

Recruit
1d 6h 33m
He touched her waist as well though, as a rule of thumb if they don't find you attractive (you'll know if they don't and you know they don't) don't go anywhere within their "personal space" at all. That's completely out of bounds for you, know your place.

soyboyalfredo

soyboyalfredo

Banned
-
1d 5h 47m

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm
He has to register as a sex offender now and tell his whole neighborhood he’s a sex offender
For the rest of his life
I would commit suicide in his place or so ungodly things to that fucking whore

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

MY FACE IS NOT THAT BAAAAAAAAAAAD
★★★★★
18d 7h 12m
VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★
17d 16h 28m
He has to register as a sex offender now and tell his whole neighborhood he’s a sex offender
For the rest of his life
I would commit suicide in his place or so ungodly things to that fucking whore