News Incel charged with sexual assault for touching a womans arm

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm

Last edited:
IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
49d 15h 22m
:feelshaha:

:feelsgah:
'Traumatic'
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Im sure everybody will be really supportive of her #metoo story.

UK is the worst country in the world Id literally rather live in Liberia or Afghanistan.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
161d 7h 56m
He touched her waist as well though, as a rule of thumb if they don't find you attractive (you'll know if they don't and you know they don't) don't go anywhere within their "personal space" at all. That's completely out of bounds for you, know your place.

is this a joke post or serious?

A bit of both?

I don't believe you. You were dead serious and now you're trying to weasel out of it.
You want men to "know their place" and worship women like queens, avoiding their "personal space."
Their personal space might be three meters away today, but more cucks like you give them leeway, the worse it will get, and soon you won't be allowed to breathe the same air as them.

And if you and other soys keep pushing abortion rights, soon women will be allowed to murder their sons at ANY point after birth, considering it "delayed late-term abortion."

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 16h 5m
I don't believe you. You were dead serious and now you're trying to weasel out of it.

You found me out as a full soy by the looks of it. Completely exposed.

You want men to "know their place" and worship women like queens, avoiding their "personal space."
Their personal space might be three meters away today, but more cucks like you give them leeway, the worse it will get, and soon you won't be allowed to breathe the same air as them.

Well I didn't say I wanted it, it's just how it is. Got to know your place.

And if you and other soys keep pushing abortion rights, soon women will be allowed to murder their sons at ANY point after birth, considering it "delayed late-term abortion."

Their body their choice all that business. It's a bit different once they're around something that's more of an independent entity in it's own right but I don't think that's from conception. The current laws where I live are fine.

Soviolaki

Soviolaki

Greycel
1d 5h 18m

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm
the best thing to do as incel in public it's to avoid looking at any foid's eyes or even at her body cuz if she notices you are FUCKED

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Blue Samurai
★★★★★
124d 2h 34m
This will never not be relevant.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★★
17d 10h 4m
Lolololol PUA coping dumbass.

He shouldn't have been jailed, but nevetheless I have less sympathy for a redpilling, loudmouthed coper than an autistic teencel
Same tbh
He touched her waist as well though, as a rule of thumb if they don't find you attractive (you'll know if they don't and you know they don't) don't go anywhere within their "personal space" at all. That's completely out of bounds for you, know your place.
Jfl

Awoo

Awoo

Officer
2d 12h 38m
if you are a sub5 male you literally may as well do what society wants you to do and just rope

cheekylad97

cheekylad97

Greycel
5h 49m

My guess is the big commotion is due to the girl being 17.

I read the article . Obviously we weren't there to know what happened but it seems that he like did some autistic shit and made her uncomfortable . I have my share of stories like this from when I was his exact age too.

Last edited:
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
165d 10h 35m
mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
169d 8h 28m
My guess is the big commotion is due to the girl being 17.

I read the article . Obviously we weren't there to know what happened but it seems that he like did some autistic shit and made her uncomfortable . I have my share of stories like this from when I was his exact age too.
17 is literally legal here and there's only a two year difference between them though.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
154d 23h 48m
Over for uk cels

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
154d 23h 48m
Like seriously brutal

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
165d 10h 35m
Something needs to be done about this injustice

cheekylad97

cheekylad97

Greycel
5h 49m
17 is literally legal here and there's only a two year difference between them though.
Yeah I read the whole story and apparently he just did some spergy shit and it went south. Like I said in another spot on this thread I too have numerous stories like this from when I was that exact age. I don't think people really accept the blackpill until there 20s tbh otherwise we wouldn't get stories like this.

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
49d 15h 22m
There is no place as hopelessly degenerate as the UK. I hope global warming takes off soon and that this second flood eradicates all traces of memory of this pozzed pathetiv island

The_Scapegoat

The_Scapegoat

Greycel
1d 2h 9m
Sometime in the mid 1990s Britain went from based land of metal and hooligans to a 1984-esque toilet (or, loo over there). CCTV cameras everywhere, certain protected classes allowed to run amok, while minors aren't even allowed to have spoons, eggs and flour. Police won't jail child rapists, yet join gay parades, and throw people in jail for posting something untoward online. And if you are of the wrong class who does something that isn't liked by a protected pet class of the ruling elite, then it is over.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★
37d 17h 32m
FREE THE INCEL HOMIES

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
122d 18h 30m
He"s on the sexual predator list now. A virgin sexual predator.

Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★
4d 4h 53m
He"s on the sexual predator list now. A virgin sexual predator.
The only way to win as a sub8 male in the UK is to join a paki grooming gang

Igor Gonçalves

Igor Gonçalves

i can't cum you're interrupting my concentration
19h 29m
Ok after reading the full article that details very little what I understood was this kid has obvious difficult in understanding social communication I believe that he may be autistic or Asperger, peraphs. I think the big problem here is the lack of understanding that we have with this people, people that lack social skill are very badly represented by society and it's sad that this escalated to these accusations of sexual assault. I consider the touching really invasive the title alone cannot explain the situation because the article also said that he reach for the waist and he did a second time after she already manifested. I think the education system is to blame, we need a better representation of people with lack of social understanding.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★★★
20d 12h 38m
I barely hugged a girl in 4TH GRADE that was acting friendly and the cucked neckbeard teacher shut down the class on the spot and yelled that I am a sexual harasser outloud. Even the foid looked bewildered at the time, I barely understood any of that at that age. It was the earliest blackpill i remember having to swallow. The kids just remained silent

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Recruit
★★
7d 20h 7m
Sometime in the mid 1990s Britain went from based land of metal and hooligans to a 1984-esque toilet (or, loo over there).
It was the 1997 election that brought New Labour/Blair in power. We had continuous conservative rule from 1979 to 1997 (bad for other reasons) but Blair’s Labour government in the late 90s and early to mid 00s introduced all the laws we have around speech today and really changed the culture as well by sending half the country to university. Before Blair, only a small percentage of people went to uni; unis are semi-state run in the U.K. and Blair introduced fees to make it easy for tonnes more people to go to uni and lowered the grades to get there. Humanities at uni tend to churn out progressive types.

The current incarnation of the Conservative party is just a pathetic neo-liberal free marketeer party; they don’t give a damn about anything except pleasing their donors and attaining political office for the sons of gentlemen.

Serious social conservatism or social reactionary politics as a political force in the U.K. is dead. We just don’t have the religious evangelical Christian base to support it that the yanks have.

Last edited:
crew2

crew2

Veteran
★★
17d 19h 23m
It was the 1997 election that brought New Labour/Blair in power. We had continuous conservative rule from 1979 to 1997 (bad for other reasons) but Blair’s Labour government in the late 90s and early to mid 00s introduced all the laws we have around speech today and really changed the culture as well by sending half the country to university. Before Blair, only a small percentage of people went to uni; unis are semi-state run in the U.K. and Blair introduced fees to make it easy for tonnes more people to go to uni and lowered the grades to get there. Humanities at uni tend to churn out progressive types.

The current incarnation of the Conservative party is just a pathetic neo-liberal free marketeer party; they don’t give a damn about anything except pleasing their donors and attaining political office for the sons of gentlemen.

Serious social conservatism or social reactionary politics as a political force in the U.K. is dead. We just don’t have the religious evangelical Christian base to support it that the yanks have.
Exactly right. Labour are no longer about the working man like they were in the 70s and are just focused on insufferable SJW issues and The Tories give conservatism a bad name and just sit around doing not much at all to push back and just wait for people to reject Labour's SJW nonsense :lul:

The only MP who seems to want to stand up for men's issues is Phillip Davies.

I suppose we can be happy about the fact that Labour don't have the power to rig elections like the Democrats can though of course.

SimpLiberationFront

SimpLiberationFront

Greycel
6h 26m

JFL indeed my brethren. This clown society rewards the mentally ill while trying to push back on the last sane people on this Earth. Stay Stron Anons, they can't take all of us