[News] Incel charged with sexual assault for touching a womans arm

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
21d 11h 13m
'Traumatic'
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Im sure everybody will be really supportive of her #metoo story.

UK is the worst country in the world Id literally rather live in Liberia or Afghanistan.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★
115d 8h 7m
He touched her waist as well though, as a rule of thumb if they don't find you attractive (you'll know if they don't and you know they don't) don't go anywhere within their "personal space" at all. That's completely out of bounds for you, know your place.
is this a joke post or serious?
A bit of both?
I don't believe you. You were dead serious and now you're trying to weasel out of it.
You want men to "know their place" and worship women like queens, avoiding their "personal space."
Their personal space might be three meters away today, but more cucks like you give them leeway, the worse it will get, and soon you won't be allowed to breathe the same air as them.

And if you and other soys keep pushing abortion rights, soon women will be allowed to murder their sons at ANY point after birth, considering it "delayed late-term abortion."

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Captain
★★★★★
16d 11h 3m
I don't believe you. You were dead serious and now you're trying to weasel out of it.
You found me out as a full soy by the looks of it. Completely exposed.

You want men to "know their place" and worship women like queens, avoiding their "personal space."
Their personal space might be three meters away today, but more cucks like you give them leeway, the worse it will get, and soon you won't be allowed to breathe the same air as them.
Well I didn't say I wanted it, it's just how it is. Got to know your place.

And if you and other soys keep pushing abortion rights, soon women will be allowed to murder their sons at ANY point after birth, considering it "delayed late-term abortion."
Their body their choice all that business. It's a bit different once they're around something that's more of an independent entity in it's own right but I don't think that's from conception. The current laws where I live are fine.

Soviolaki

Soviolaki

Greycel
1d 1h 55m

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm
the best thing to do as incel in public it's to avoid looking at any foid's eyes or even at her body cuz if she notices you are FUCKED

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Sol God of Death
★★★★★
96d 3h 4m
This will never not be relevant.