Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel charged with sexual assault for touching a womans arm

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be charged with sexual assault just for existing tbh

The guy just wanted a friend, he wasn't even trying to hit on her. Imagine being so fucking lonely that you google ''how to make a friend'' and then the merciless rostacy fucking reports you for sexual assault just because you wanted to engage in conversation with her. If it was Chad he would only say ''Let's fuck'' and she would be drooling over him. ffs this is [RageFuel] and [ERfuel] tbh

Its over for him. He'll never recover from the shame this will bring him. The people that will want to make friends with him will just be virtue-signaling.

JFL at this 10 years ago i wouldn't even believe this now it doesn't even suprises me

Holy shit, I wouldn't be surprised if i ended up on news. I'll just have them execute me via lethal injection and ill be on way to hell.
Life is not worth living if you are low T and get charged with crime

JFL at this 10 years ago i wouldn't even believe this now it doesn't even suprises me
The roastie started crying and said this effected her studies and was not able to get into oxford cuz of it.
She could have just walked away and spared his autisim so he wouldnt get charged but she wanted him to rot in prison.

Least he can do is get a bail and kill her and her entire family and jump of the building

The only one whos traumatized is the guy fml.

Guess she gets a free pass for oxford while he gets 3-5 years and has to register as a sex offender lmao

She told the court that his contact had hindered her application to Oxford University

Jesus fucking Christ, what a entitled, whiny bitch.

Malala Yousafzai was shot in the fucking head and still got into Oxford. This 17-year-old was touched on the arm and the waist and claims she's psycholgically scarred. Wow, like...seriously? Hahahahaha.

From the sounds of it she's trying to use him just to get into oxford without having to do the exam and interview, probably hoping to gain extenuating circumstances from it. It's absolutely disgusting and even worse than the legal system is backing her on this

This.

we live in a clown society

The roastie started crying and said this effected her studies and was not able to get into oxford cuz of it.
She could have just walked away and spared his autisim so he wouldnt get charged but she wanted him to rot in prison.

Least he can do is get a bail and kill her and her entire family and jump of the building
So effecting foids negatively is a crime now jfl dude watchout don't let the foids know that you are catfishing them or they will put you into prison for it jfl

She fucked up her exams and wants a second chance by "coming out as a brave victim" as her excuse to get back in, I'd guess. She "thinks" that he might've touched her breast if she hadn't walked away from him. I mean, Jesus.. I honestly feel for the kid.

This is what happens when you fall for the "kino escalation" (pua term, google it) meme.

1 person dies every 2 seconds roughly.

Therefore 43200 die every day (roughly).

I hope I can be amongst that number tomorrow because this world is a joke.
Foids have the biggest victim complex on this planet and is why this world is doomed.

From the sounds of it she's trying to use him just to get into oxford without having to do the exam and interview, probably hoping to gain extenuating circumstances from it.
100%.

I've known guys with straight A+ predicted in all their modules at A-levrl struggle to get into Oxbridge. Its disgusting what extents foids go to.

She said she encountered Griffiths a second time: 'He suddenly moved to walk in front of me, looked me straight in the eye, touched me on my side and walked off.
'It was quite a while - three to five seconds. He smirked at me, he didn't stop he just touched me and walked off and I broke down crying - it was quite traumatic.
traumatic.
traumatic.
traumatic.
:feelshaha:
'Had she not taken evasive action the assault was likely to have been even more serious.
even more serious.
even more serious.
even more serious.
:feelsgah:
iu

Soon enough sneezing will be a sexual offence.

One more sign of Western fall

Just put yourself out there bro

Just learn confidence and social skills bro

Just work hard on self improvement and read up on it/get help from others if need be bro

1 person dies every 2 seconds roughly.

Therefore 43200 die every day (roughly).

I hope I can be amongst that number tomorrow because this world is a joke.
Foids have the biggest victim complex on this planet and is why this world is doomed.

100%.

I've known guys with straight A+ predicted in all their modules at A-levrl struggle to get into Oxbridge. Its disgusting what extents foids go to.
It's because they are too truecel and too awkward. I know because I got rejected after doing the interview where I acted like a gigaautist

lesson learned: you don't make friends if you don't already have them, inkel

How can anyone take this "assault" seriously.
Absolute clown world.

This is why people go ER, just lol if you cant see how fucked the world is.

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm

Our nightmare is a femoid's wet dream: they want to slut it up for a minority of exceptionally attractive men while literally CRIMINALIZING the romantic and sexual desires of unattractive low-status men. This is why our world is so paradoxically getting more and more slutty, degeneraty, full of STDs ... and at the same time more and more prude and conservative and puritan. It's getting more and more slutty for the minority of attractive high-status men all femoids compete for, while unattractive low-status men have to live in a fucking nightmare where they might end up having their lives destroyed just for touching someone's arm and awkwardly trying to chat them up.

She fucked up her exams and wants a second chance by "coming out as a brave victim" as her excuse to get back in, I'd guess. She "thinks" that he might've touched her breast if she hadn't walked away from him. I mean, Jesus.. I honestly feel for the kid.
you might be onto something. she probably failed her oxford exam and wanted a re chance.
In her mind her exams are worth more then his life so she has no problem sending him to prison just to get ra-take on exam

jflllll, if he doesnt go ER ill be pissed
This is what happens when you fall for the "kino escalation" (pua term, google it) meme.

That trick is like a decade old lmao, what worked then will never work now.

this blue haired feminist revolution changed everything for the worst. now every thing is considered sexual harassment if you are not sub 8

Last edited:
"Just escalate bro."

Tragic. We were never meant to play the game, yet normans keep telling us otherwise.

feminism will take over the world and genocide all sub-8 males

He'll no get the jail. It's the UK. Very hard to get jailed here. Although he might be put on the register, which would be a travesty in itself. It does seem she's used this 'assault' to explain away her academic failings to get into oxford. The boys life is ruined now. Every time he speaks to a foid he's gonna worry they'll call the police on him.

Just stare off into space crew.

Walk away from females if they get close to you crew.

Don't look them in the eye crew

Secretly look at them when they aren't looking crew

they will shot at us on sight if we keep eye contact with foid for more than 14ms

"The offence carries a maximum sentence of ten years jail."

10 years in prison for touching a foids arm, this is the future, next looking at foids as a non chad will be a criminal offence.

I hope the whore gets raped then she can press actual sexual assault charges.

Lol at uk shit country

10 years in prison for touching a foids arm, this is the future, next looking at foids as a non chad will be a criminal offence.
So if you accidentally touch a foid's arm in the UK, you might as well rape her afterwards since you're going to jail anyway.

Malala Yousafzai was shot in the fucking head and still got into Oxford.
Of course she's going to Oxford, that's what happens when you're a MI6 agent. Be their little slave and get what you want. Fuck that cunt.

i hate my country

1984, boyos. It's finally here. This is only the beginning though. Thoughtcrime is coming soon. And it will also be considered a crime if you look at a femoid.

1984, boyos. It's finally here. This is only the beginning though. Thoughtcrime is coming soon. And it will also be considered a crime if you look at a femoid.
i hate my country

The scary part is this girl was going to Oxford University, potentially to get a high responsibility job in the future, maybe become a politician who could affect the lives of thousands, and this is how she acts when someone who is socially awkward tries to interact. Very scary future and intensifies the reasons to avoid most women.

touching a womans arm , too risky for sub 8

I feel really bad for this kid. I know too well how does it feel to be lonely. There's a high chance he will rope in the next couple of years. Especially, if that foid destroyed his chances of getting into a good school and having a good career going. Without his dreams and hopes he will have nothing in life worth living for. Her selfish actions will have repercussions (but not for her unfortunately, as she will walk scot-free thanks to the pussy pass). By crushing his dreams she might as well sentenced him to death, and he will carry out this sentence by his own hands.

The scary part is this girl was going to Oxford University, potentially to get a high responsibility job in the future, maybe become a politician who could affect the lives of thousands, and this is how she acts when someone who is socially awkward tries to interact. Very scary future and intensifies the reasons to avoid most women.

She's not, she's in the process of applying. In any case, there's only a 7-20% chance that she would've received an offer, depending on her programme of choice. And even then, if she doesn't meet her offer requirements, she gets the boot.

The deadline hasn't even passed yet. She should be prepping for her admissions test instead of hiring a lawyer to ruin some autistic kid's life.

The guy just wanted a friend, he wasn't even trying to hit on her. Imagine being so fucking lonely that you google ''how to make a friend'' and then the merciless rostacy fucking reports you for sexual assault just because you wanted to engage in conversation with her. If it was Chad he would only say ''Let's fuck'' and she would be drooling over him. ffs this is [RageFuel] and [ERfuel] tbh
specially ERfuel

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back