Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel charged with sexual assault for touching a womans arm

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm

Last edited by a moderator:

JFL at this clown world, what nightmare society do we live in where you can potentially be imprisoned for lightly touching someones arm
My guess is the big commotion is due to the girl being 17.

I read the article . Obviously we weren't there to know what happened but it seems that he like did some autistic shit and made her uncomfortable . I have my share of stories like this from when I was his exact age too.

Last edited:
Over for uk cels

Like seriously brutal

Something needs to be done about this injustice

17 is literally legal here and there's only a two year difference between them though.
Yeah I read the whole story and apparently he just did some spergy shit and it went south. Like I said in another spot on this thread I too have numerous stories like this from when I was that exact age. I don't think people really accept the blackpill until there 20s tbh otherwise we wouldn't get stories like this.

There is no place as hopelessly degenerate as the UK. I hope global warming takes off soon and that this second flood eradicates all traces of memory of this pozzed pathetiv island

Sometime in the mid 1990s Britain went from based land of metal and hooligans to a 1984-esque toilet (or, loo over there). CCTV cameras everywhere, certain protected classes allowed to run amok, while minors aren't even allowed to have spoons, eggs and flour. Police won't jail child rapists, yet join gay parades, and throw people in jail for posting something untoward online. And if you are of the wrong class who does something that isn't liked by a protected pet class of the ruling elite, then it is over.

FREE THE INCEL HOMIES

He"s on the sexual predator list now. A virgin sexual predator.

Ok after reading the full article that details very little what I understood was this kid has obvious difficult in understanding social communication I believe that he may be autistic or Asperger, peraphs. I think the big problem here is the lack of understanding that we have with this people, people that lack social skill are very badly represented by society and it's sad that this escalated to these accusations of sexual assault. I consider the touching really invasive the title alone cannot explain the situation because the article also said that he reach for the waist and he did a second time after she already manifested. I think the education system is to blame, we need a better representation of people with lack of social understanding.

I barely hugged a girl in 4TH GRADE that was acting friendly and the cucked neckbeard teacher shut down the class on the spot and yelled that I am a sexual harasser outloud. Even the foid looked bewildered at the time, I barely understood any of that at that age. It was the earliest blackpill i remember having to swallow. The kids just remained silent

Sometime in the mid 1990s Britain went from based land of metal and hooligans to a 1984-esque toilet (or, loo over there).
It was the 1997 election that brought New Labour/Blair in power. We had continuous conservative rule from 1979 to 1997 (bad for other reasons) but Blair’s Labour government in the late 90s and early to mid 00s introduced all the laws we have around speech today and really changed the culture as well by sending half the country to university. Before Blair, only a small percentage of people went to uni; unis are semi-state run in the U.K. and Blair introduced fees to make it easy for tonnes more people to go to uni and lowered the grades to get there. Humanities at uni tend to churn out progressive types.

The current incarnation of the Conservative party is just a pathetic neo-liberal free marketeer party; they don’t give a damn about anything except pleasing their donors and attaining political office for the sons of gentlemen.

Serious social conservatism or social reactionary politics as a political force in the U.K. is dead. We just don’t have the religious evangelical Christian base to support it that the yanks have.

Last edited:
It was the 1997 election that brought New Labour/Blair in power. We had continuous conservative rule from 1979 to 1997 (bad for other reasons) but Blair’s Labour government in the late 90s and early to mid 00s introduced all the laws we have around speech today and really changed the culture as well by sending half the country to university. Before Blair, only a small percentage of people went to uni; unis are semi-state run in the U.K. and Blair introduced fees to make it easy for tonnes more people to go to uni and lowered the grades to get there. Humanities at uni tend to churn out progressive types.

The current incarnation of the Conservative party is just a pathetic neo-liberal free marketeer party; they don’t give a damn about anything except pleasing their donors and attaining political office for the sons of gentlemen.

Serious social conservatism or social reactionary politics as a political force in the U.K. is dead. We just don’t have the religious evangelical Christian base to support it that the yanks have.
Exactly right. Labour are no longer about the working man like they were in the 70s and are just focused on insufferable SJW issues and The Tories give conservatism a bad name and just sit around doing not much at all to push back and just wait for people to reject Labour's SJW nonsense :lul:

The only MP who seems to want to stand up for men's issues is Phillip Davies.

I suppose we can be happy about the fact that Labour don't have the power to rig elections like the Democrats can though of course.

JFL indeed my brethren. This clown society rewards the mentally ill while trying to push back on the last sane people on this Earth. Stay Stron Anons, they can't take all of us

All women are scum parasites and every single male who doesnt record his actions 24/7 in case of a rape accusation is just asking for it.

Sounds fucking retarded he may as well have fucked it the way they are going about it

Get me out of this shit hole world.

What really pisses me off is that I saw a foid use it to win a debate.

It was a Friday night debate at the Durham Union Society, nearly a year ago now, and the topic of the debate was "this house believes that the #metoo movement's legacy is one of failure", and one of the proposition (for the statement) who was a middle-class Stacy used this to argue that #metoo has gone too far.

It's not the argument made that I hate, it's that this bitch felt entitled to use it, even though it's her kind's fault that this young man was targeted like this. If women hadn't made the world what it was he wouldn't be tried like this.
If I had taken the blackpill then I would have challenged her there and then.

>touch woman's arm
>she creates a drama concert out of it and sends him to jail for ten years

worst gender ever, and still would have been if we actually had a 100 of them

degenerate country

[UWSL][/UWSL]

:feelsping:

Old news.

He didn't do jail time, he was fined a few hundred pounds and he's on a sex offender register for 5 years.

It's really not clear what he actually did.
SMS messages between him and a family member suggest he randomly grabbed her ass in the street and then ran away. That's a bit more than touching somebody's arm, I can understand why that would get most normies outraged.

I also don't really see this as a case of normgroids suppressing incels. He's a good looking young dude who mogs me from orbit. He just needs to grow up a bit and sort himself out.

Society just hates autistic men.

spoke to a foid truly ascended

The guy just wanted a friend, he wasn't even trying to hit on her. Imagine being so fucking lonely that you google ''how to make a friend'' and then the merciless rostacy fucking reports you for sexual assault just because you wanted to engage in conversation with her. If it was Chad he would only say ''Let's fuck'' and she would be drooling over him. ffs this is [RageFuel] and [ERfuel] tbh
If he was chad he would already be fucking her in every hole :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Women need to realize that pulling this type of bullshit can backfire big-time. If a whore abused the legal system against me, I'd kill her and her entire family. Put me behind bars for 10 years? Enjoy the 10 years you have left to live.

hope this roastie dies in a fire or some freak accident

God knows she’s probably forgotten all about it and feels not a bit of remorse for her lies

It’s astonishing how they come up with this shit. It’s almost as if they fantasize about this stuff happening to them.

Oh, what. They do.

As soon as a ugly man is seen by a foid we would be arrested for public indecency from simply existing. Worst would be from a foid cop who would agree.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

they have a burning hatred for us lonely men.

Foooking brootal man even so i know a neighbor just like him that suffers from social anxiety and low self steem, they just want somebody to talk to like damn man, fooking clown society.

Soon they gonna make our existence illegal

If he was a chad he wouldn't have got a sexual assault charge for such a stupid reason, but when you're an incel you get one for anything, even for just touching lightly a woman and only trying to make conversation... This is so unfair, I would rope without hesitation if such a thing happened to me... His life is ruined forever :feelsrope:

This is the result of a gynocentric society I guess.

Holy fuck this shit is scary. A woman who arbitrarily happens to feel "uncomfortable" is the most dangerous savage animal of them all. Everyone will start kissing her ass and she can destroy a man's life just like that.

Holy shit. Even for normie society, this is fucked up.

19532128-7557947-image-m-14_1570703250658.jpg
Do you think he lurks here

Why did no one take into account the fact that you tone down your own intentions when you're that shy? My guess is that man is so shy he couldn't acknowledge that his actual motivation was romantic rather than sexual and what he really needed is to physically love her.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back