Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel Clown Posse?

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
Anyone see that article with the Insane Clown Posse being linked to incels? We should make a parody group called the Incel Clown Posse and cover ICP songs but with incel lyrics. We can have the group led by Violent JFL and Shaggy 2 Cope. Would be hilarious

8FEE0E34 CA44 4AE3 8F8A 8FD762997964

Look at my dog, this is my reaction to this thread. Yeah my dog is cool

As a Michigan native I've always been a fan of these guys.

Its always been strange and funny to me at the same time however that the internet never seemed to "get the joke" and always ferociously hated these guys thinking they were just mindless douchebags that took themselves too seriously but were too low IQ to know any better.

Yet the reality is that it was of course the internet that was the retarded and low IQ douchebags that took themselves too seriously whereas ICP were the real "winners" all along being self made millionaires or multi millionaires at this point (for all I know) and could care less what a bunch of assorted internet random assholes think of them.

icp sucks dick and its fans are retarded hillbillies that like to burp and fart and eat hot dogs from 711 with chili on it

ICP and that juggalo culture is hilarious to me. Who said white americans had no culture :feelskek::lul:

It could be a decent idea i guess but their music is trash imo