Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel.co Graveyard

Byronic Incellino

Byronic Incellino

KHHV Conquered by demonic GigaStacies
★★★
Post dead incel members that you miss.

None

original

Actually no, i do miss @GoffSystemQB

Last edited:
There was a guy, i forget his exact username, named buddhacel something who killed himself. He posted on the suicide forum that he would hang himself when his mom was out shopping or some shit

@Transcended Trucel Hasn't posted in a while, i hope he's ok

@Napoleon de Geso 14/11, never forget :feelsrope:

if they died they're dead

GreyCel Paying Respect.

@FrustratedWhiteMale

There was one guy on r/incels who said that he is severely depressed and clinically underweight and he would commit suicide by shotgun.
Of course anyone can say that but one day he posted a pic of himself, standing half-naked, posing with a shotgun. The guy truly looked like an Auschwitz prisoner. His eyes were full of sadness, but also determination.

It was like a farewell post and he never posted again as far as I remember, so I assume he indeed did it.

There was one guy on r/incels who said that he is severely depressed and clinically underweight and he would commit suicide by shotgun.
Of course anyone can say that but one day he posted a pic of himself, standing half-naked, posing with a shotgun. The guy truly looked like an Auschwitz prisoner. His eyes were full of sadness, but also determination.

It was like a farewell post and he never posted again as far as I remember, so I assume he indeed did it.
:feelsrope:

All greycels should visit their posts to pay respect

Most of them used the exit bag method, interesting, i was thinking about it too
Fucking Christ those last posts actually made me cry

There was a guy, i forget his exact username, named buddhacel something who killed himself. He posted on the suicide forum that he would hang himself when his mom was out shopping or some shit

@Transcended Trucel Hasn't posted in a while, i hope he's ok
Last seen Jan 20, 2021
And IT has the audacity to ridicule them

People should be educated about painless suicide methods, such as helium exit bag

Roping is painful

damn bro, u/Stagetail made me tear up a bit :cryfeels:

that guy who roped on aug 19th 2020

God damned. RIP. This is the shit I want people to see. Fuck society, they need to see this shit.

Society: Tortures lonely men so badly that death is more preferable to life.
Also Society: Pikachu surprise face when some people go ER because they realize that it's societies fault for their predicament.

Maybe if they knew what they were doing things would be different.

I remember that guy.

If you check discord you can see that he posted a meme today in the .co server, yesterday too.
i don't go on discord but thanks for letting me know. He was genuinely a good guy so I'm glad he didn't rope