Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel co-worker went on ski trip (story to make you feel better about staying in your basement)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
As he is in his mid-20's all his friends have gotten long term girlfriends or are married. Of course being incel he is single. But his friends and him have gone on ski trips since they were in highschool.

I was looking at his pictures on facebook of the ski trip. It was just sad, realize like most incels this guy is bluepilled, thinks he just has to 'self-improve', wants to live life to the 'fullest' and other bullshit. Why would he have to self-improve when he has a degree and job as a STEMcellers I don't know.

So he drives 4 hours alone to the ski-hill. Then he has to stay in a hotel room by himself during the evenings. His friends at least let him come drink and hang out with them after the skiing but the pictures looked sad like all the other guys had girls to cuddle with or flirt with, and my co-worker is alone trying to smile and look like he is having a good time.

On the chair lifts of course each guy is going up with his wife, and my co-worker tagging along if he is lucky or going up with strangers. If he tags along hes the 3rd wheel, the outsider. Or worse the girls might say 'awww, we need to find you a girl'. After the trip he had to drive back 4 hours alone. Just unbelievably sad and stupid of him to go on the trip, but I know this guy he is always travelling and trying to hang around with more popular guys.

It made me think.. can an incel even do skiing at all. And I realized, yes. An incel can go with another male who is hardcore into the skiing for the passion of the sport. But like backcountry skiing where you have to climb up the mountain/hills yourself. As long as no girls there and they doing it for the passion of mountaineering & skiing then yes.

But once you go into a ski resort where there are women everywhere, no the incel has a bad time.

On the chair lifts of course each guy is going up with his wife, and my co-worker tagging along if he is lucky or going up with strangers. If he tags along hes the 3rd wheel, the outsider. Or worse the girls might say 'awww, we need to find you a girl'.
:feelsree:

I like to ski.

I told my teacher I was inkel and she frowned

i can't imagine going on a trip with a bunch of couples. what a humiliating nightmare.

I’ve been the third wheel so many times, looking back it’s so cringe. The story you wrote I identified with so much it gave me a little anxiety.

brutal stuff, OP
I've been there and this is one of the reasons I've distanced myself from normies. It's just sad and pathetic to be the only single guy in a group, you're the butt of a joke, just an easy prey for normalfags.

@anon1822 this story is one example of what I was talking about earlier

i can't imagine going on a trip with a bunch of couples. what a humiliating nightmare.

Ya just the couple of times I was the third wheel when going out for merely a few hours, I never wanted to do that again. My pride is way too high to endure the 'awwwws'.. and watching the couples kiss showing they are better than you by having a partner.

Problem for my incel co-worker is he is outgoing guy who doesn't like to be alone. And he has these idiotic bluepilled cliches like wants to 'live life to the fullest'. Instead of doing what incels are supposed to do and stay in our parents basements.. he also wants to be one of the 'cool guys' and hang out with normies who have similar careers and are 'successful' by having a long term girlfriend or wife.
brutal stuff, OP
I've been there and this is one of the reasons I've distanced myself from normies. It's just sad and pathetic to be the only single guy in a group, you're the butt of a joke, just an easy prey for normalfags.

Well put its just sad and pathetic, those few times i was the third wheel for merely a few hours I could not take the humiliation. I bet the normalfags were giving him 'advice' on meeting girls. Oh ya and the girls up there were probably giving him constant 'advice' on hair cut, what to wear, how to talk to girls, and constantly 'correcting' him when he didn't act like they think he should. Even though he is the same age as them.

Last edited:
brutal stuff, OP

Damn, can't win as an incel wtf.

I stay away from every social event where all or most of the other people are couples. Which means I barely go out anymore :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

no skiing for your face

I need $250,000 a show now