Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Copes

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Incels always put the blame on something for them being incel instead of the real reason, their shit genes.

"muh jews"

"muh eye color"

"muh hypergamy"

"muh race"

Thats not the reason women why women are not attracted to you, it's because you are ugly.

"muh jews"

Who created tinder?
Who created facebook?
Who owns the banks?
Who owns the government?
Who funds the anti-men, anti-white conspiracy?

I am ugly, so what, I don't even deserve to date my looksmatch ?

True, but that doesn't mean that if hypergamy were controlled that I wouldn't have a foid. For civilization to function in the long run, foids can't be allowed to exert their natural role as selectors.

I'm pretty sure most incels don't know wtf their looksmatch actually is because they suck at rating themselves.

I'm pretty sure most incels don't know wtf their looksmatch actually is because they suck at rating themselves.
Legit. Most people here give reddit tier ratings.

Most curries are ugly. We are ugly because we are curries.
Yeah but the whites that do well succeed because they have good genes and not because of being white. There are many utterly subhuman whites.

Incels always put the blame on something for them being incel instead of the real reason, their shit genes.

"muh jews"

"muh eye color"

"muh hypergamy"

"muh race"

Thats not the reason women why women are not attracted to you, it's because you are ugly.
Giant of jewish thought
AlexanderSolBolshevismJewQuote
Jews slaves america
Schulz jew
Jews talmud
German jewish revolution
Jewish tricks
Trump aipac jews israel
Feminism jews

They play a part as well

Kay,i can't refute the words of Yosef,but many of the shits here (like that slavery stuff or muh jewish communists) are either blatantly false or exaggerated
thanks fellow jewcel

Kay,i can't refute the words of Yosef,but many of the shits here (like that slavery stuff or muh jewish communists) are either blatantly false or exaggerated
Oh yes goyim they are not true. You can believe us - Jews we would never lie to goyim. :what::what::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh yes goyim they are not true. You can believe us - Jews we would never lie to goyim. :what::what::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Whatever you say goy.I just want to tell that many of those are unironically misinformation.
Fab39c547b96eccc763ce5836433b6d93a673f1b

Jews have always treated me well, so I never blame them for anything. As for race, women do have preferences, and so do men,to be fair.

It's always easy to blame others when you have a bad lot in life. In fact, the fact that Jews do so well and invent so many things isn't a sign of conspiracy to me, but the fact that - at least in the IQ department - they simply have better genetics.

Those with poor genetics will be weeded out of the gene pool, simply by lack of reproduction most often than not, yet they will always shake their fist at nature and blame someone better than them, because it gives them a sense of control. In other words, blaming others means that the problem is not nature, but a social construct that can be fixed and/or changed, so your lot in life will improve thereafter. This is sadly Communist logic.

As soon as the original problem has been "removed" (not calling Jews a problem, just making a point), then the lot of life of the angry mob won't change, so they'll find a new enemy until they're literally killing each other.

Who created tinder?
Who created facebook?
Who owns the banks?
Who owns the government?
Who funds the anti-men, anti-white conspiracy?
Even more importantly, who gave women the right to choose with whom they have sex/marry?

This is something a chadlite woud say

I wouldn't be happy fucking shallow women as a genetically superior Chad anyway. I doubt most Chads are.
If you think hypergamy isn't a cancer in our society, if you think women today aren't absolutely broken on every level, you must be blind.
Anyway, ugly people should marry their looksmatch and be integrated into society, since the most important thing to build civilization is certainly not looks. The issue isn't that ugly people exist, it's that genetically inferior women aren't pairing up with genetically inferior men.
Also, there are indeed (((certain people))) behind the current state of women (and men!).

True, but you're talking about prehistoric times, I want society to go back to the 1800s in terms of marriage, family and sex relations, not to 8000 bc.
even that was a fiction, there were no paternity tests in the 1800s so cuckolding men with no repercussions was even easier. JFL if you think women's nature ever changes

even that was a fiction, there were no paternity tests in the 1800s so cuckolding men with no repercussions was even easier. JFL if you think women's nature ever changes
What you just said is actually lifefuel, because nowadays we do have much better technological tools to keep women in check.

We can build a much more efficient patriarchy now, it's just a matter of men stopping being such humongous cucks and wanting it.

We can build a much more efficient patriarchy now, it's just a matter of men stopping being such humongous cucks and wanting it.
what makes you think women would suddenly be attracted to subhumans in a patriarchy? authoritarian chad will have his harem and we will be stuck where we are

what makes you think women would suddenly be attracted to subhumans in a patriarchy? authoritarian chad will have his harem and we will be stuck where we are
Women are the ultimate conformists, I've talked about it here thousands of times already.

How would children feel if humanity stopped forcing them to go to school, obey adults, eat healthy, etc, for a century or so, but then did it again after that? It's the same with women. They'll adapt, they're naturally submissive and turbo-conformists.

In the past, yes, when female sexuality was controlled.
In modern society, no.
You are supposed to work and pay taxes so women can live off your money, fuck chad and ger free abortions

People wouldn't hate jews so much if they would allow others into their secret club.

Ahem. Most incels know exactly why they are getting rejected straight up.

They'll adapt, they're naturally submissive
submissive to Chad and their biology, not us. there was a time when women would get stoned for cheating and they still did it, most women would kill themselves than be forced to sleep with an uggo. not to mention if we did create a patriarchy in one country there would immediately be an exodus of female "refugees."

but tbh for mentalcels it might work

(((They))) rigged the game.

your post is overall a disappointment and i think it is very obvious that you are satisfied with the status quo of 2019, which makes me distrust you.

Well, you don't have to agree with me if you want to, but I don't see what blaming Jews accomplishes. We'll still be incel with them out of the picture.

Blaming Jews won't make us Chads, nor will it make women find us any more attractive. So why waste our time trying to find a scapegoat?

The real reason we're incel is because of biology, not because of some conspiracy. Jews or no Jews, we'd still be incel.
In the past, yes, when female sexuality was controlled.
In modern society, no.
You are supposed to work and pay taxes so women can live off your money, fuck chad and get free abortions

Oh well, they'll either live off the government or live off a man; that's nature. It's a biological system from which we can't escape (as much as I'd like to).

how? and if it's just sex you want then fuck whores
I already do fuck prostitutes from time to time. But it's not the same.

If foids really preferred to kill themselves than being forced to marry an unattractive dude both the Islamic and the curry races would be pretty much extinct by nowt. And on the contrary, both are exploding in population while the west dies.

Patriarchy= high birth rates
Degeneracy= death

If foids really preferred to kill themselves than being forced to marry an unattractive dude both the Islamic and the curry races would be pretty much extinct by nowt. And on the contrary, both are exploding in population while the west dies.
muslim countries have high birth rates because most kids die in war or of diseases and because there is no birth control. there are large rates of female suicide in countries with forced marriages:
in Iraq: https://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/07/...region-where-arranged-marriage-is-common.html
in Turkey: https://news.un.org/en/story/2006/0...ce-contribute-female-suicide-turkey-un-expert
in Afghanistan: https://www.dw.com/en/afghan-women-escape-marriage-through-suicide/a-16750044
and in India: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-02/young-women-india-dying-suicide-alarming-numbers/10562076
it's over

Last edited: