Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel counterpart of the dogpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Wb0uf3hgki531

Return to dolphin

Last edited:
Dolphin maxxing

@Wizard32 what are your thoughts on the matter? Are incels actually volcels if they refuse ascension with dolphins?

NGL, looks better then most roasties with loose beef flaps. I would

@Wizard32 what are your thoughts on the matter?
Are incels actually volcels if they refuse ascension with dolphins?

As stated before I do not believe in absolute volceldom or absolute inceldom. They are directions to the left/right extremes of a continuum we lie in the middle of, some more to left and some more to right.

I guess you could quantify broad categoriztion like...
"incels" are 75% incel 25% volcel​
"volcels" are 75% volcel 25% incel​

If you fell too close to the middle then maybe neither would be clear and you'd call them midcels or something.

You're more volcel for refusing sex with a 10ft female dolphin than for refusing sex with a 10inch female doormouse, because sex with the former is a more tenable idea than the latter.

At some point if we're considering species whose max vag diameter is half (or less) our dicks that volceldom toward them is negligible because it ceases to be sex as we traditionally understand it when the primary result is causing mutual discomfort for both parties unlikely to result in orgasm for either of them.

The same could apply to species whose minimum vag diameter is double (or more) one's penile diameter: if you can literally walk inside the hallway-vag of a 98ft Blue Whale then even though your dick is technically inside her, without proximal hugging sensations we associate with sex, classifying it as sex merely by "A in B" oversimplifies what sex is.

As stated before I do not believe in absolute volceldom or absolute inceldom. They are directions to the left/right extremes of a continuum we lie in the middle of, some more to left and some more to right.

If you fell too close to the middle then maybe neither would be clear and you'd call them midcels or something.

You're more volcel for refusing sex with a 10ft female dolphin than for refusing sex with a 10inch female doormouse, because sex with the former is a more tenable idea than the latter.

At some point if we're considering species whose max vag diameter is half (or less) our dicks that volceldom toward them is negligible because it ceases to be sex as we traditionally understand it when the primary result is causing mutual discomfort for both parties unlikely to result in orgasm for either of them.

The same could apply to species whose minimum vag diameter is double (or more) one's penile diameter: if you can literally walk inside the hallway-vag of a 98ft Blue Whale then even though your dick is technically inside her, without proximal hugging sensations we associate with sex, classifying it as sex merely by "A in B" oversimplifies what sex is.
Interesting and nuanced analysis. I have never thought about the vaginal/penile diameter ratio in relation to the incel/volceldom spectrum before. Thank you for taking your time to share this.

Go to 2:28. Imagine this happening to you.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e6cWOQ8g328

:feelsthink:
HighIQ post

Interesting and nuanced analysis.
I have never thought about the vaginal/penile diameter ratio in relation to the incel/volceldom spectrum before.

It makes a lot of sense, it's basically why we don't actually consider it a loss of virginity for a newborn penis to craze the vaginal wall as a boy is born (it's just something you joke about) though the inability to have a boner could also be part of that.

My "it's not sex in spirit if you fuck an 80ft blue whale" would obviously naturally apply to adequately oversized giantesses too:

sample_42922913fdb9bcd1b28bfad462ae4228.jpg
d5f22b3c34256ddea23837447db2aafb.png
08b2b5b1f518f6f7f4655b6cc4040027.jpg

you could pat yourself on the back and say "I ascended" if this happened, but it would be a hollow victory because there's just no feasible way that's tight enough to coom from in terms of circumference-hugging, you would only be cooming from enjoying contact with a warm soft surface, at best it might count as equivalent romantic contact as a thighjob

a SLIGHT difference should probably still count though
bc94524b5068321f547037fe7d8b4d73.jpeg
63e1e8774ce52e40f7daff88fb43d9ea.jpeg
sample_39d3d2b95ceec1e3e39c38e01b035533.jpg

I don't know if there's a hard line exactly, it's more like a gradual continuum where it shifts from being sex to something else non-sexual until the vagina you're driving your car through is the size of a football field and you're coping by thinking of it as ascension.

Incels are against degeneracy

>ywn fug dolphin or horse pussy
fugggggg