Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Fiction?

vargstrike

vargstrike

Recruit
★★
If I may quote myself

The final black pill is Schopenhauer's "pessimism" that no matter what, your life will always be fundamentally worse than your expectations of it. You pine for things you'll never have, and life is mostly boring, and often times, painful. So, what do you do about it? Suicide, or live dangerously with all your might. There are no other options. The in-betweens will leave you disappointed. Dying an early death as a result of living to your fullest is far better than wallowing in life's pigsty with the other swine.

In that light, I nominate heroic fiction like Conan by Howard, and even the classic stuff, like Giglamesh, Sigurd, and Beowulf. Those guys faced death head on, and were entirely unflinching as to the consequences. They never coped either. As for anime, Fate/zero is number one. The protagonist himself is black-pilled, depressed, and basically kills people without mercy, and as a result, dies with some life fuel in knowing that he saved a child from death. Most people would have killed themselves. But, he swallowed the black pill in full, survived it without even the smallest amount of cope, and became stronger. His life actually ended up improving in the oddest way, but that's only evident in another series of the same universe that isn't as good. But, it's an anime that demonstrates the power of the black pill wielded by the merciless and uninhibited.

Now, it's your turn. It doesn't have to be "black pill fiction", only good material for incels. Preferably with some life fuel. What do you nominate?

the blackpill you can trust

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back