Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel Fight Night #1

• Thread starter Deleted member 30248
  • Start date

Who would win ?

• FullTimeLoser

• RREEEEEEEEEE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
even though im a newfag here, i saw many users who hate each other with passion. why did i say that? i dont fucking know xd
@FullTimeLoser vs @RREEEEEEEEE in a cage fighting to death. Who would win?
Shiny pokemon vs Chair and rope

Imagine thinking that whiney curry simp could ever take me in a fight. I legtimatly would beat every users on this site in a 1 vs 1 fight

@RREEEEEEEEE

Thoughts?

even though im a newfag here, i saw many users who hate each other with passion. why did i say that? i dont fucking know xd
@FullTimeLoser vs @RREEEEEEEEE in a cage fighting to death. Who would win?
Shiny pokemon vs Chair and rope
Let's see, a curry non-simp vs a nigger simp. Place your bets!
Imagine thinking that whiney curry simp could ever take me in a fight. I legtimatly would beat every users on this site in a 1 vs 1 fight
Tales from the basement. Your nigger punches can't even take down an old man.
@RREEEEEEEEE

Thoughts?
I think the nigger simp is coping.

I legtimatly would beat every users on this site in a 1 vs 1 fight

I am gymmaxxed, do kickboxing and BJJ and grew up in a third world country getting into frequent street fights. You wouldn’t stand a chance.

I am gymmaxxed, do kickboxing and BJJ and grew up in a third world country getting into frequent street fights. You wouldn’t stand a chance.
I've taken kickboxing lessons too since I was 16, and used to be gymmaxed(still do push ups and home dumbell workouts.).I got one punch knockout power and do jumping pushups, dumbel shadow boxing every day to increase power. I'd destroy you.

@RREEEEEEEEE is a fakecel larper

I've taken kickboxing lessons too since I was 16, and used to be gymmaxed(still do push ups and home dumbell workouts.).I got one punch knockout power and do jumping pushups, dumbel shadow boxing every day to increase power. I'd destroy you.

:lul: