Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Incel" friend of 5 years has stabbed me in the back

Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
He was my best friend for years, my only friend, and we always related because we were KHHV. He was the only person in the world that I knew who I could relate to and that sparked our friendship. Of course though. He fucking got a girlfriend. A 6/10 roastie who cries about DEPRESSION and ANXIETY because a 2/10 INCEL tried to rape her when she was younger. This bitch is a female and she talks of her depression at every moment. Depression and female cannot correlate. But that's besides the point... Almost immediately after he got her he severed the ties with me. At first he was cold to me when I tried to speak to him. A shell of what he used to be and a complete cunt. He now ignores my texts and has ghosted me. I can't stand it, I'm so full of rage and indignation towards him. FUCK THIS WORLD. It's rotten.