Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel friendly restaurants

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
What are some incel friendly restaurants hat you know of?
Obviously ones where you don’t have a Stacy waiting on you and observing/pointing out that you are alone.

Generally I think fast food and casual restaurants where you order at the counter and that preferably you are able to get your own drink at the fountain. I would like to hear about some of your go to spots to eat as a lonely incel.

I don't think there is much incel friendly restaurants but I do know that some apps on phones that allow you to deliver food and shit to your house. Even amazon allows you to ship groceries to your house.

Drive throughs. Inb4 drivers license pill strikes again.

Sitting alone in a public place to eat is suifuel for me. I hate when I have to do that, none of it is incel friendly imo.

Any religious same-sex only eating place. Perhaps a monastery.

Eating in restaurants in suicidefuel. There is always at least one table with an attractive young couple who are in love.

Delivery every time.

I got some to-go food from chipotle and I could feel how repulsed the foid was by me. She gets paid to discriminate against ugly men.

Indian restaurants.

Delivery where you leave the money outside the door and wait till they leave to grab your food
I use the delivery service alot but never did this. Nice idea.

When I go out to a cafe or restaurant to eat alone, I take a newspaper. I'm typically one of few people there by myself, but I don't care, and I'm pretty sure no-one else cares.

the cheap cafeteria area at the malls, dude

Mexican restaurants.

Why would you want to go to a restaurant anyway? Waste of money nowadays. Just order food or make a ready meal in the microwave and eat at your computer

Indian restaurants but you’re sacrificing quality for comfort.

go to a diner when old people eat usually.

Eating in your room.

Just go to that restaurant that normies consider to have the worst (insert here what you like to eat) in town, normies and chads are usually whiney about food and these places usually have few chads and stacies on them and people that work there use to treat well everyone due to the fear of losing clients.
By the way, what chad would take the gf to a place with ''bad'' food?