Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel garry's mod server update 1# some info and early screenshots

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
I'll be posting map updates in this thread
Server will use map freespace13

Gameplay will be a mix of survival and rpg, pvp will be on but main threat on map will be various both randomly and fixed-spawned npcs. You will be able to build almost anywhere but there will be a limit on respawned props on a map per player and a few areas will be restricted from building.

Below is a screen of one of several factions camps. Most of factions will be in the main city in the middle of the map aka. incelistan- a pvp-free oasis of cope, depression and (relative) peace. You will be able to take quests and buy various stuff here.

Slavcel camp- slavcels had to arange a primitive camp in the middle of city after their terrirory got flooded and turned into swamp. On their market you can find both good bargains and good beating. Their camp hosts mass graves now that old cementery had to be abandoned and a small shelter of USSR deserters.

Slavcamp

And here is one of first locations to explore that I made, screenshots show about 1/4 of it as I don't want to spoil map too much. Each location will have plenty of easter eggs, secrets and stuff to explore.

Both swamp and slavcel camp will be updated a bit (much more details, water on swamp etc.) I'll post screenshots once I'll do that

The Lost Cope swamp-
what used to be a slavcel territory is now after the flood an ominous place and a source of strange events. Rumors are that some incels who haven't moved out managed to succesfully ogremaxx here, but nobody is too keen on examining legitimacy of it.
Swamp 2

Sadly I'll have to use render-fog on server or else the game would lag too much with all objects, here's how it looks like with render fog:
Swamp 3

Swamp 4

Stay tuned

Anyone wanna donate me a gaming pc. Preferably with titan v

This is great tbh. I might just join some time.

Progress in upgrading swamp- I added a nice little fence showing edge of the map, some more objects and you can see a bit of water near the fence- I plan on making the entire swamp covered in it but it's a pain in the ass to do- source engine doesn't let you play with water too much so I had to place flat transparent object with water texture as a workaround, and I choosed bumpy terrain for swamp because I'm a brainlet so now I have to place shittons of different-sized pallets to make it look good.
Swamp 1

+ some flooded buildings nearby
Swamp 5

Also, names of more locations that I plan to make:
-LDAR plain
-Forest of Dangling Ropes
-Tranny Contamination Zone
-le Toxic Personality Wastes
-Kebab Wilderness
-mr. Noseberg tower

This looks awesome

Wish i could play that game