Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel gets a girlfriend, thoughts? (potential LIFEFUEL)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
r1440159_20849068.jpg

Maybe because he is kind of famous?
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbxinUJcLGg[/video]

There's an insurance payout involved guaranteed

Probably a beta bux, rich, or famous, or else he got very lucky and found someone who looked past his looks

Nautica1983 said:
Probably a beta bux, rich, or famous, or else he got very lucky and found someone who looked past his looks

That's a 1/1,000,000 girl he found, assuming he isn't betabuxxing he is lucky

I watched his Ted Talk. He seems very intelligent and charming. Really not suprising. You guys shouldn't judge him or compare yourselves to him because unlike us he actually made something of himself and didn't just laid down and rot.

I think he’s more attractive than some of us in an uncanny valley sort of way. He doesn’t look great sure but he doesn’t look disgusting or repulsive. He seems fine on a movie set. He’s smart and hardworking too.

Well this guy lost the genetic lottery

it's really crazy that he had the strength not to kill himself

KV3 said:
He doesn’t look great sure but he doesn’t look disgusting or repulsive

AUTISTIC COPE.

"NO EXAMPLE WHATSOEVER SHALL CONTRAVENE MY BELIEF THAT 100% OF WOMEN WANT CHAD"

How about him being a lucky outlier?

Not everything is black or white. Not everything is:

- CHAD
or
- BETA BUCKS, STATUS, MONEY, SHE'S CUCKING HIM

Sometimes ugly guys who leave the basement luck out. Not often but it happens.

FACEandLMS said:
AUTISTIC COPE.

- CHAD
or

I don’t believe all women want chad at all. I’m one of the more moderate posters here. I hope to end up like this guy tbh, I have a social circle and am on path to a good career.

Unlike almost every other poster here I never claimed that she cheated or is with him to gold dig.

She gets to tell herself (and others get to) how good of a person she is every day.

Women LOVE attention.

By dating him shes all over the news. Everyone in real life is talking about it.

She is the center of attention.

CopingGymcel said:
She gets to tell herself (and others get to) how good of a person she is every day.
incellooksmaxer said:
Women LOVE attention.
By dating him shes all over the news. Everyone in real life is talking about it.

rotandrise said:
CopingGymcel said:
incellooksmaxer said:
Women LOVE attention.

He was born high status which enabled him to write books at a young age and have a 4/10 that's probably fucking on the side.

Status + Money.

Hes betabuxing tbh.

idk i think i will admit this may be a genuine relationship, and hey, good for him ! Lets just remember just because some subhumanly deformed guy got a gf doesnt mean that we are all going to get a relationship too.

Sometimes even for incels, its a luck of the draw.

out of thousands of incels, you might be the 1 in 1000 person to get that chance, while the others LDAR.

but hey who knows, the female in that relationship might be after his money, or it might be genuine, we cant really know tbh.

FACEandLMS said:
AUTISTIC COPE.

- CHAD
or

Very true buddy boyo very true, some girls are actually very nice, that is until chad hits on her, then just lol

mental_out said:
http://time.com/4476035/robert-hoge-advice/

Literally the most cope shit I've ever read. He was just lucky he had other talents that allowed him to get rich.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

girl is atoning for previous sins she committed because she believes she'll go to hell otherwise, also if you think about it she's probably the only girl he's had sex with

Saint Robert Hoge.

Actually in all seriousness, this is fucking wow. In some ways he’s the luckiest man to ever live, getting laid looking like that, even if she is cucking him (which she definitely is). It’s almost inspirational, but then I think that he got laid and I haven’t. Wtf.

I suppose if an ugly guy has infinite tenacity, resourcefulness and skills he might eventually get laid. There, I said it. But you need a superhuman amount of patience and luck.

Never underestimate the power of luck.

iiiTeMpeR said:
r1440159_20849068.jpg

Maybe because he is kind of famous?
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbxinUJcLGg[/video]
Maybe she just wanted to raise children or needed money?

Juxtaposition6 said:
Maybe she just wanted to raise children or needed money?

bingo, her impending infertility is what drove her to seek a beta cuck with $$$ to raise her incel spawn. she will divorce him in a few years. they probably have sex once a year.

He gotta have money, or she wont be with him. She probably will cheat on him as well.

Only a white she-devil would do this. I'm loling so hard at the terrified look on that baby's face.

incellooksmaxer said:
Women LOVE attention.

This guy gets it.